Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #101 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

I'm relieved to see this up, tbh, and I think you know why . The preview looks like we're in for a pretty good show, as I'm expecting a pretty good promo involving Edge, Cena and Angle. I'm interested to see what havoc Triple H tries to run on the McMahon's, and I even want to see some more from Ric Flair and Chavo Guerrero, one because I'm happy you're not jobbing Guerrero, and two, because I want to know more about how they come together, rather than them just being "friends". The match card looks pretty good to with both Helms/Michaels and RWC/WGTT set to OWN, while the Divas tag match will be good for storyline advancement. at RVD teaming with V Squared though, that's really funny, seriously hoping 'Lito and Masters pick up the victory in that one, just because they don't deserve lose to V Squared. I can't wait for it though, man <3.