Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #102 (permalink)
Ultimate Taker Fan
Somewhere in Mexico

Ultimate Taker Fan needs to make some friendsUltimate Taker Fan needs to make some friendsUltimate Taker Fan needs to make some friendsUltimate Taker Fan needs to make some friendsUltimate Taker Fan needs to make some friendsUltimate Taker Fan needs to make some friendsUltimate Taker Fan needs to make some friendsUltimate Taker Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Got 1000/1000 achievements for Rock Band 2 recently, never got around to doing the Endless Setlist 2 until a couple weeks back. Surprised I got Steel Bladder on my first try, thought I would have to repeat on hard or something, but nope. Now I got 1000/1000 for both Rock Bands.
The necks on Fodera's are so fast that they play themselves. People think I'm good at bass, but it's really just the bass. Luckily I keep that a secret to most...

Last edited by Ultimate Taker Fan : 01-09-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Ultimate Taker Fan is offline   Reply With Quote