Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade Presents: WWE 2003 - Now Go Home And Get Your Fucking Shinebox

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #210 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Renegade Presents: WWE 2003 - Now Go Home And Get Your Fucking Shinebox

Smackdown Feedback

First off, I just want to say sorry for taking so long to get this up, but Iím usually pretty reliable for feedback when it comes to you, so I guess I can be forgiven. I just want to mention how nice the Smackdown card sounds to, you better not disappoint.

This promo didnít seem anything special early on, typical Kurt Angle complaining and what not, although Iím loving all the talk about breaking ankles, shows some of his intensity which was epic in a few years time in real life. If you could insert a bit of that, not to much, into his character here, which it seemed like you are doing/trying to do, than youíll have a hit in my books. As for Brock as a face, I still find myself struggling to get behind him, so I hope this feud with Angle helps. I was pretty glad you didnít make Lesnar talk much in the early stages either. On the mic, he was pretty terrible. Angleís ďyouíre the damn problemĒ bit was solid, once again, nothing great. The teases of the epic superstars showing up was a great way to make Lesnar entertaining, imo, simply because it was edgy, and he still didnít have to talk all that much. at Angleís opponent being Doink The Clown, thatís funny as hell. Overall, for what this promo was, I think you used some nice creativity to make it a pretty fun read.

Easy win for Angle, making him look like a monster, yet then he bitches out from Lesnar. Not sure I liked him bitching out, just as I thought he was starting to get intense and what not, but itíll be interesting to see just where this develops. I think I heard somebody else say it to, but I can see this rematch between the two being stalled until Summerslam.

at the Cena rap. I personally loved it, I think its awesome stuff. Also, provided some hype for his match with Benoit at Backlash, or at least Iím assuming itís going to be Benoit. Oh, if I could be a little critical, perhaps a little too much penis references, and usually he only cursed at the end. I donít really care though, Iím just trying to nit pick a little .

A good win fro Benoit over A Train, making him seem like heís a legit threat to Cena at Backlash, however I really doubt heíll pick up the victory. Decent enough match anyway.

I guess the superstar whoís video keeps getting cut off is going to be who ends up interrupting Vince McMahonís announcement at Backlash. This makes me think itís a big name, but I canít think of anybody off the top of my head. Also, now I think about it, is Paul Heyman still being use din this thread?

Hogan/Haas. One man has charisma, the other can wrestle. Come to think of it theyíd probably make a decent tag team. Anyway, I was glad to see you didnít give this match a lot of time, and despite you mixing things up with a Scoop Slam being hit instead of the usual Big Boot, nothing about this really impressed me. Please have Angle fuck him up when Taker beats Hogan at Backlash.

The superstar who caused all that controversy couldnít be Bret Hart, could it ? I know itís a bit out there, but you do mark for the good, old days so I just thought Iíd throw it out there. This little segment continues the little thing between Vince and Stephanie, whilst also confirms that Vince will be confronted at the PPV. This situation should make for some quality reading at the PPV, make the promo in full please.

The Undertaker getting attacked by Team Angle is some nice build for the main event. It gives Benjamin some time in the match to strut hiss tuff, while also giving ĎTaker something to be angry about. It just makes the match a little more exciting with these elements involved.

Good win for Show, although I do have love for Rhyno, so I hope you do something worthy with him. Show has looked pretty tough in this thread so far though, which, imo, is a good thing.

Despite my good words for Show, Eddie > him and everybody else, except for The Rock, tbh .

at the Benoit promo. You really couldnít get much more boring or generic with that. You should have added in some Funaki comedy to make it a little entertaining.

A pretty fun to read main event I must say, with a lot of twists and turns, with Hogan and Lesnar getting involved. ĎTaker looks very strong here, going through a twelve minute match, even after being attacked backstage, and he still got the win. As for the aftermath, everybody hitting their finishers was good, as it adds great build to the SD main event for Backlash. Lesnar getting involved was good to, will add some tension during the match on Sunday. Smart booking, imo.

A much better show than Raw, simply for the fact that it actually had some PPV build up about it. I really enjoyed it, and with the fun main event scene, an epic looking mid card with the likes of Eddie G and Cena pushing through, perhaps even Show, plus Benoit and Rhyno, this brand can really go somewhere after Backlash. I still love reading your shows, theyíre very refreshing and stuffs, therefore I decided to leave you predictions as well .

World Heavyweight Championship; Steel Cage Match
Booker T vs Triple H (c)

Booker isn't at The Games level atm, plus Evolution/Goldberg is going to be headlining Raw for awhile.

20 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal for the Intercontinental Championship
Shawn Michaels vs Kevin Nash vs RVD vs Kane vs Maven vs Jeff Hardy vs The Hurricane vs Test vs Goldust vs Tommy Dreamer vs Chris Jericho vs Christian vs Randy Orton vs Batista vs Ric Flair vs Lance Storm vs William Regal vs Chris Nowinski vs D'Lo Brown vs Mark Henry

I'd love Christian or Orton to get it, but they haven't really done much in this thread yet. Maven is decent, you have love for him to, and he's been involved in some matches with main eventers, so this really wouldn't surprise me.

Singles Match
Scott Steiner vs The Rock

Despite my love for Steiner, I'll stop reading if he goes over The Rock.

Elimination Tables Match; 6 Man Tag
The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray, D-Von & Spike) vs 3 Minute Warning (Jamal, Rosey & Rico)

I want them to reek more havoc on Morley.

Women's Championship Match
Trish Stratus (c) vs Victoria

I'd love to see this happen so their feud continues. I can't see any other divas feud impressing me right now.

Triple Threat Match; Number One Contender for the WWE Title
Guest Referee: Brock Lesnar

The Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan vs Kurt Angle

Angle/Lesnar for Summerslam. Taker to pin Hogan and feud with Lesnar for a month, while Angle will hunt down Hogan for fucking up Angle's chance.

United States Championship Semi Final #1
Eddie Guerrero vs The Big Show

Just picked my fav of the two. Wouldn't be suprised if Show won though.

United States Championship Semi Final #2
Chris Benoit vs John Cena

He's clearly being pushed.

Plus Vince McMahon's announcement!

Paul Heyman and Sable are the only things coming to my head at the moment. Stephanie is fired, and one of these two, probably the latter takes over as GM ? Far off I know, but it's worth a shot.

I took long enough with the feedback, so hurry the fuck up and post the PPV before I get busy again <3.
Stojy is offline   Reply With Quote