Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #504 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnholyDragon View Post
Arisa Nakajima vs. Yumiko Hotta - JWP - 12/28/2008 - *****

First match I've rated ***** since 2004, iirc. Hotta is an unstoppable bitch, and Nakajima can't so much as hurt her. A lot of this is either Hotta slapping Nakajima around effortlessly or Nakajima throwing offense which Hotta just shrugs off, making her look like an ineffectual little girl against an unstoppable monster. Which is exactly why this works. Hotta beats on Nakajima until she can't even stand, while Nakajima refuses to stop getting back up. She just keeps coming and coming and coming, trying again until she can find something that works. In the end, Hotta is just too much for her, but even after the match Nakajima just won't stop.

I really have to see the rest of this feud. I can't remember the last time I've seen a match this good.
Fuckin' HOTTA. Hotta kicking the stuffing out of people is a dynamic I tend to like a lot, so I'll give this a watch. Don't think I've seen a joshi match since '06, and I had no idea this even happened. Never heard of this other chick, either. Still... Hotta.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote