Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tintin Mafia Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2009, 09:51 PM   #644 (permalink)
Goku
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

16 ... Trade Denied

A man was walking about, searching, "Postage, Postage, where are you? I have a dead corpse here for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Postage walked out from a nearby room, "What? Dead corpse?"

"Yeah, a really dead corpse."

"Thanks man, just leave it there."

"No. You should use it right now."

"What the...? What do you...? Shut up, fool!"

BAM. The dead corpse fell to the floor and the man barely managed to escape as Postage looked on dumbfounded. Elsewhere, someone was out to kill Captain Haddock but tonight was the worst night to go do that. Captain Haddock was nowhere to be found but the thug ran into Dan_Marino instead. He was sitting by a tree looking weird as usual and upon seeing the thug, he looked up, "Hey. How are you?".

A boy jumped out from beneath the bushes, "BOOO!" They both jumped and the boy laughed, "HAHAHA. I'm a ghost and you were so scared of me."

BOOM, HEADSHOT. Boy died. Wesson died. Abdullah died.

He was originally The Ghost of Red Rackham

Spoiler for role:

You are the main antagonist in this game. You have Captain Haddock locked under watch and each night, you can lock someone else up. This will eliminate them from the game. Since you’re a ghost, you can’t kill and you can’t be night killed either. The downside is that you can only remain on this earth for 5 days.

But in reality, he was just Adbullah (Innocent) trying to scare everybody. Poor boy got what was coming to him.

---

Day.

Wesson replaces Wes FR who has suddenly disappeared.