Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2009, 07:22 AM   #87 (permalink)
ExtremeLeeClassic
Forum Lurker

ExtremeLeeClassic is an after thoughtExtremeLeeClassic is an after thoughtExtremeLeeClassic is an after thought
Default Re: Diva Chaos

I'm amazed how this is still going strong after a pretty long time. You obviously have loads of motivation with this and I'm really pleased it's thriving on the board- looks like you put so much time into shows that your efforts really do need to be rewarded.

Volume 54 was a really good show. The main points that stood out to me was the Gail Kim match between Ashley, now the match wasn't top notch but what it did do was prove a new serious and sinister side to Gail. A heel Gail is really creative and original and the recap of the storyline before the match really showed that, and it seeemed to be a great way to turn her. Glad she got the victory over Ashley, I mean, it doesn't prove much of Gail but it was right to make her dominate the match.

The main event was also an outstanding contest, and excellently written. You seem to know so much about the wrestlers in the matches and it makes each match flow, and this contest really proved that. Mickie getting the win with a Stratusfaction was a nice subtle touch and really extends the Trish/Mickie feud, which I gotta say is sounding really awesome. Natalya really gave it her all in the match and that was good to read as well, rather than Mickie simply getting the one over all the time, as Natalya is an outstanding competitor.

The other matches were pretty great, and I can't really comment on most as they were all up to standard and really fit in well with the match card. One thing I gotta say though is that the outcome of the Hemme/O'Neal match wasn't particularly great. Giving Christy the belt and then making her lose in a non-title match up so easily isn't really that great. I don't think Hemme deserves the title in the first place, but I think if you give her the belt then she could at least put up more of a fight, as it not only degrades Christy but also the prestigious belt. There were loads of hints that Hemme was going to lose her title, but please, give her a good match to lose it in rather than the one shown on the card.

So great stuff, as always! Keep up the good work...I know you will!

CLICK HERE
ExtremeLeeClassic is offline   Reply With Quote