Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #501 (permalink)
WillTheBloody
Functioning Psycho

WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000WillTheBloody 4501 - 5000
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildude View Post
If you think Hulk vs Yokosuka was bad, you should probably avoid Naoki Tanizaki vs. Kzy from the 28/12 Final Gate event - it was almost as bad as Evans vs Hart from Final Battle in terms of selling, I shit you not.
I've heard this as well. It's disappointing, as their previous PPV match was short and had good heat to it.

BTW, one thing Dragon Gate does I love that others don't is that, when wrestlers come out to confront another, they are rarely dressed for the occasion. CIMA and Gamma came out recently half-dressed in their gear. Gamma still had his tooth brush in his mouth. Tanizaki has confronted Kzy in the ring twice soaking wet wearing nothing but a towel, like someone popped in the shower and told Naoki, "Hey, Kzy's talking shit about you."
"MTV had all these strange rules. We were told we weren't allowed to hit each other with household objects, but they were really excited about using an exploding coffin. So chairs were bad, but exploding coffins were okay. One of the guys at MTV said he wanted one of the wrestlers to be dumped in a vat of acid, and somebody had to explain to him that if you put a guy in acid one week, he can't really come back the next week. Or ever."
WillTheBloody is offline   Reply With Quote