Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #85 (permalink)
JayLive59
Forum Lurker

JayLive59
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Volume 54 Feedback

Maria versus Maryse was a good match. Quite a bit of back and forth action. I like both of these Divas, so I'm not sure who I wanted to win more, so either way I was happy with the result.

Unfortunately, I can't say I'm familiar with the Canadian Ninjas, so I was happy to see the Bellas get the win. It was good to utilize the switcheroo with the Bellas. Even though everyone knows they are twins, they still can use that to their advantage.

I'm liking what you're doing with Gail. She's lost on RAW IRL. You've added more to her character by making a point by saying she needs to stand out more. Like Kelly, I too can't stand Ashley, so I was very happy that Gail got the win.

I really dug the tag match, particularly seeing Kong and Beth face off. Both are considered to be the dominant women of their companies, so it was cool to see them collide in this match. Beth attacking Sarah at the end made total sense. It's totally in her character to one-up people, and with Sarah getting the win, Beth needed to reassert her own dominance.

Of Daizee and Rain, I am definitely more familiar with Rain (and Lacey for that matter). The match itself was written quite well IMO. Bummer for Daizee to lose that way, but it's great for story.

I can't say I'm familiar to Mercedes Martinez either, however you wrote a great introduction for her. She's instantly involved in a hot feud, so hopefully she won't get lost in the shuffle new starts often have the habit of doing.

The Tag Title match was also well written. Can't say I'm too upset by the finish, but I do feel bad for Torrie.

I would have been happy with the finish of the Hardcore match either way. I'm a fan of both women. The match itself was really good.

Was pulling for Christy, but clearly, you have other plans LOL.

Thanks for the recap before the world title match. Definitely the best match of the night. I'm a fan of both Divas, but am glad to see Mickie keep her title. Winning with some Stratusfaction was a nice touch. I can't wait to see where this goes!

-Jay