Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2009, 12:27 AM   #82 (permalink)
JayLive59
Forum Lurker

JayLive59
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Volume 53 Feedback

Though I admit I am brand new to your BTB and even some of the Divaís you use, I am still quite impressed with what youíve put together. Itís quite amazing to see a brand built around all Divas and I applaud your differing from the norm with this. Sorry I canít offer too much insight since Iím not fully up to date on whatís going on, but I think you did quite well with rehashing previous happenings throughout the episode enabling thread newbies like me to better have an opportunity to pick it up. I was quite surprised by Gailís attack on Eve, but I understand her motive. Iím torn between the hardcore match and Main Event as to which was my favorite. Both were definitely good. Daffney makes a great Hardcore Champion, but all three ladies were totally vicious! I have a love for all five of the Divas involved in the main event and I think you really did the match justice. Love Trish being involved again, even if itís in a managerial role. Overall, I think it was a great show. Once I get better acclimated with your brand Iím sure Iíll be able to offer some better feedback, but in the mean time Iíll try to spend some time familiarizing myself with some of the previous volumes while keeping up to date with the new ones.

-Jay