Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #81 (permalink)
greenchad1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000greenchad1 2501 - 3000
Default Volume 53

Volume 53

After the opening video and pyro Diva Chaos kicks off

Nora: Welcome to Volume 53, it appears I'm flying solo tonight since we have yet to find a replacement for my former broadcast partner tonight, but at least I don't have to deal with Layla!

"It's time to rock and roll" plays as Trish Stratus makes her way out on to the stage with Maryse and Natalya behind her

Nora: Speaking of my former partner...the whole world wants to know why she turned her on long time friend Mickie James last week and alligned herself with Maryse and Natalya! Hopefully we're about to get some answers.

Trish, Maryse and Natalya enter the ring together and Trish grabs a mic

Trish: All I've heard lately is why, Trish, why? Why did you turn on Mickie? Why did you allign yourself with Maryse and Natalya. After everything thats happend between you and Mickie in the past....and the keyword is past. Mickie James is the past of this buissness, her time is coming to an end. Where as what I stand in the ring with is the future of women's wrestling. Maryse, from Montreal, one of the most beautiful women in the world, a former Hardcore Champion. Natalya, from Calgary, the most powerful woman in all of wrestling, a former World Champion. Then myself from Toronto, the biggest legend in the history of women's wrestling, bigger then Chyna, Lita, Mickie, you name it! With my knowledge I will lead these two women, to the promise land. I told Mickie last week that I was going to make sure Natalya got what she deserved and I did just that, I made sure Natalya got her World Title shot! So next week on Volume 54 Natalya will meet Mickie James for the World title, and the takeover of The Canadian Connection will offically begin! Mickie you need to learn that your time is up, that no matter how long you wrestle or how hard you try, you will never be me or be as good as me! Which leads me to tonight...

Suddenly Mickie James slides in to the ring from behind to a huge ovation. Mickie has a chair and smashes Natalya in the back with it and then drills Maryse over the head with it. Mickie looks at Trish who slowly backs up into the corner. Mickie screams and points as Trish begs off. Mickie charges with the chair but Natalya pulls Trish out of the ring at the last moment as the fans boo.

Nora: Natalya just might have saved Trish's life right there. Just look in Mickie's eyes.

Mickie climbs the ropes and points as Trish, Natalya, and Maryse walk back up the rampway.

Nora: Well later tonight Mickie teams with Maria to take on Natalya and Maryse and their will be no running the Canadian Connection then!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

Standing in the ring is Jillian Hall and Alicia Fox talking over strategy.

Lillian: The following non title match up is scheduled for one fall,introducing first the team of Jillian Hall and Alicia Fox.

Nora: What a huge opportunity this is for Jillian and Alicia Fox here tonight, taking on the Tag Team Champions!

"I Don't Think So" plays as Madison Eagles and Jessie Mckay make their way to a huge ovation as they hold the gold up in the air.

Lillian: and the opponents, they are the World Tag Team Champions, Jessie Mckay and Madison Eagles, The Pink Ladies!

Jessie and Madison make their way down the ramp and slaps hands with the fans at ringside before entering the ring and posing with the titles.

Nora: At Gold Rush, The Pink Ladies shocked everyone by capturing the Undisputed Tag Team Titles and look to continue riding their wave of momentum tonight.

Jessie starts if off for her team as Alicia Fox starts out for her team.

Jessie and Fox circle around the ring and lock up and Jessie takes her down with a quick armdrag. Fox gets to her feet and catches Jessie with a knee to the midsection and irish whips her into the ropes but Jessie comes back and takes Fox down with a headscissors. Fox tries to get to her feet but Jessie catches her with a swinging neckbreaker. Jessie then makes a tag to Madison Eagles.

Madison leaps over the top rope and into the ring. Fox stumbles to her feet and Madison delivers a running big boot! Madison picks Fox up off the mat by her hair and puts her up in a death valley driver postion and then drives her across her knee!

Nora: Madison hits the hellbound! This one is over!

Madison makes the cover as Jessie runs into the ring and dropkicks Jillian off the apron and the ref counts 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners the team of Jessie Mckay and Madison Eagles.

Nora: I've never seen a team look as dominant as The Pink Ladies did here tonight! They decimated Fox and Jillian with ease.

Jessie and Madison hug in the ring and then pose with the gold as the fans cheer them on.

*Cut To Backstage*

Lauren is shown standing backstage with the International Home Wrecking Crew, Jetta, Rain, and Lacey.

Lauren: Last week, Lacey, you and Rain were repsonsible for damaging the leg of Daizee Haze. As a result Daizee has not been cleared to be here tonight, when will this end between you two?

Lacey: When will this end? If you think what we did Daizee last week was bad, you haven't seen anything yet. You can hide beyond doctor excuses all you want, but I told you Daizee I'm not through with you! This will end when I think you feel just as much pain as I do! You cost me the World Title not once but twice! The face I'm not champion eats at me everynight Daizee Haze. So until you wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare, thinking about what I will do to you. Only then will you feel my pain Daizee. The worst has yet to come.

The IHWC walk away as Lauren stares on

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

Roxxi's music hits as she comes running down the ramp slapping hands with the fans as they cheer her on.

Lillian: The following match up is an extreme rules match, making her way to the ring, Roxxi!

Nora: Roxxi has to take on Awesome Kong tonight, this has to be punishment being handed down by Kelly Kelly and Velvet Sky after Roxxi saved Eve Torres from permanent injury from Sara Del Rey!

Roxxi slides into the ring and climbs the ropes and poses and then hops down as she awaits her opponents.

Awesome Kong's music hits as she stomps her way out on to the stage to big heat from the crowd.

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, Awesome Kong!

Kong stomps down the rampway and before she can enter the ring Roxxi catches her off gaurd flying over the top rope with a plancha that puts Kong down!

Nora: Roxxi showing no fear and taking the fight straight to Awesome Kong!

Roxxi drills Kong with a series of right hands then looks under the ring and pulls out a trashcan. Kong gets to a knee and Roxxi drills her over the head with the trashcan! Roxxi looks under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick. Roxxi swings with the kendo stick but Kong reaches up and grabs the kendo stick. Kong delivers a kick to the midsection and then shoves Roxxi back into the ring apron. Kong swings with the kendo stick but Roxxi dodges it and then delivers a dropkick to the knee of Awesome Kong. Roxxi grabs the kendo stick and smashes Kong in the right arm with it and then smacks Kong in the back of head with the kendo stick. Roxxi looks under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. Roxxi lifts the chair up but Kong delivers a right uppercut to Roxxi. Kong grabs Roxxi and throws her into the steel ring stairs.

Nora: This is not a wrestling match, it's a straight out street fight!

Kong picks Roxxi off the ground and gorilla presses her above her head and drops her chest first over the ringside barricade! Roxxi rolls around, holding her chest. As Kong picks her up off the ground and throws her into the ring. Kong grabs Roxxi and drapes her over the ring apron and delivers a series of clubbing blow to the chest of Roxxi. Kong grabs a steel chair and enters the ring as Roxxi gasps for air. Kong smashes Roxxi in in the back with the chair as she tries to get up. Kong throws the chair down and picks Roxxi off the mat by her hair. Kong underhooks the arm of Roxxi, Kong lifts her up in the air and drops her facefirst with the implant buster on the steel chair! Kong rolls Roxxi over and makes the cover 1..2.. but Roxxi got a shoulder up!

Nora: How, how did Roxxi kick out?!?

Kong gets to her feet and grabs Roxxi by her hair and pulls her in between her legs, Kong lifts Roxxi up in the air for the awesome bomb, but Roxxi grabs the steel chair and smashes Kong over the top of the head with it! Both Roxxi and Kong are down as Roxxi crawls to the ropes and pulls herself up as Kong slowly makes it to her feet. Roxxi takes the chair and smashes Kong in the right knee with it and then in the back. Kong drops to a knee and Roxxi drills Kong over the top of the head with the steel chair! Kong is down as Roxxi heads to the top rope with the steel chair in hand. Kong staggers to her feet and Roxxi comes off the top rope with the steel chair and smashes Kong over the head with it! Roxxi makes a cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Roxxi!

Nora: Roxxi wins! What a war! Roxxi annihilated Kong with that steel chair!

Roxxi celebrats in the ring but suddenly the music of Sara Del Rey hits as she makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat as she slowly walks down the rampway.

Nora: What is Del Rey doing out here?

Sara climbs up onto the ring apron as Roxxi stares on, Del Rey enters the ring and Roxxi charges and unloads with a series of rapid forearms.

Nora: Well Roxxi is refusing to back down from this monster!

Roxxi unloads with a series of right hands but Del Rey catches her with a knee to the midsection and then a headbutt. Del Rey follows up and drives her boot into chest of Roxxi. Del Rey throws Roxxi into the corner and unloads with a series of forearm shots as Kong gets to her feet. Kong walks over and shoves Del Rey out of the way and unloads with a series of kicks to Roxxi.

Nora: Now Kong is going after Roxxi, this is two on one.

Del Rey shoves Kong out off the way and unloads with shoulders to the midsection and then Kong shoves Del Rey out of the way. Sara spins Kong around and pushes her!

Nora: I think Del Rey wants Roxxi all to herself. But Kong isn't going to back down.

Kong shoves Del Rey and Del Rey pushes her back. Kong delivers a kick to the midsection of Del Rey! Kong delivers two quick right hands and then goes for a spinning backfist but Del Rey ducks it and then delivers a knee to the midsection. Del Rey hooks the arms of Kong and lifts her up off the ground and delivers the royal butterfly!

Nora: Oh my god! The power of Sara Del Rey! She just hit Kong with the royal butterfly!

Del Rey stands in the ring as both Kong and Roxxi lay motionless in the ring. Del Rey overlooks the carnage and then exits the ring and heads back up the ramp.

Nora: This Del Rey is a monster, just look at the devestation in the ring!

*Cut To Backstage*

Layla and Beth are walking backstage down a hallway together

Nora: Well up next Layla teams with Beth Phoenix to take on the reunited team of Michelle Mccool and Torrie Wilson!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Glamazon" plays over the PA system as Beth Phoenix makes her way out on to the stage with Layla to huge heat

Lillian: Making their way to the ring they are the team of Layla and "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix!

Nora: This all started when Torrie defeated Beth in her return at Gold Rush, only to have Beth cost Torrie a match against Layla on Volume 51. It seemed as if Torrie was about to fall victim to a post match beatdown when Michelle Mccool of all people ran to her former partner's aid and ran off Beth and Layla. Then on Volume 52 it was Torrie stopping Layla from interfering and allowed Michelle to pick up the victory over Beth Phoenix!

Layla climbs up onto the apron and streches her way into the ring as Beth sits on the top rope and flips her way in as the crowd boos.

"A Girl Like That" that plays as Torrie Wilson makes her way out on to the stage with Michelle Mccool to a big pop from the crowd.

Lillian: and their opponents the team of Michelle Mccool and Torrie Wilson!

Nora: I really hope Michelle has truly turned over a new leaf and that Torrie can trust Michelle!

Torrie and Michelle enter the ring together as Michelle poses, Torrie blows a kiss to the fans and waves. As Layla starts it off for her team it will be Michelle Mccool starting it off for her team.

Michelle and Layla circle around to the ring until Beth yells at Michelle causing a momentary distraction that allows Layla to drill Michelle from behind with a clubbing blow to the back of the head. Layla stomps on Mccool and then drags her by her hair to the bottom rope and drapes her throat across the rope. Layla stands on her back and chokes Michelle out, as Michelle gasps for air the ref counts 1..2..3..4.. but Layla releases. Layla picks Michelle up off the mat and taks her down with a bodyslam! Layla makes the cover but only gets a one count. Layla picks Michelle up and irish whips her into the ropes, Michelle bounces back and Layla goes for a hip toss but Michelle blocks it and then takes Layla down with a hip toss of fher own. Layla gets back to her feet and gets a kick to the face from Michelle Mccool! Michelle picks Layla u pf off the mat and twists her arm and then climbs to the top rope, Michelle does a backflip off the top rope and then takes Layla down with an armdrag!

Nora: What athleticism on display by Michelle Mccool!

Michelle goes for the cover 1..2.. but Layla kicks out. Michelle picks Layla off the mat and irish whips her hard into the corner. Michelle comes charging in and drives her shoulder into the midsection of Layla. Layla drops in the corner and Michelle makes the tag to Torrie Wilson. Torrie enters hte ring as Michelle exits the ring. Torrie takes a look at Layla down in the corner and delviers a stinkface! Torrie laughs as Layla gets to her feet rubbing her face, humilated. Layla turns around and gets a leaping closeline from Torrie! Torrie makes the cover 1..2.. but Layla kicks out. Torrie gets to her feet and picks Layla up by her hair but Layla delivers a rake to the eyes of Torrie and then catches her with a roundhouse kick! Layla climbs on top of Torrie and unloads with hard right hands. Layla picks Torrie up and throws her into the corner. Layla drives her shoulder into Torrie's midsection and then makes the tag to Beth.

Nora: Things do not look good for Torrie Wilson!

Beth enters the ring as Layla holds Torrie for Beth and Beth delivers a big right hand. Layla exits the ring as Beth grabs Torrie by the throat and lifts her high up in the air and then throws down hard to the mat. Beth makes a cover 1..2.. but Torrie kicks out. Torrie tries to get to her feet but Beth delivers a stomp to the back and then grabs Torrie by the back of her hair and slams her face first into the mat. Beth sits down on the back of Torrie and locks her in a camel clutch. Torrie screams in pain as Beth pulls back but Michelle runs in and delivers a kick to the face of Beth to break the hold. The ref forces Michelle out of the ring as Beth picks Torrie up and delivers a backbreaker! Beth makes the cover 1..2.. but Torrie kicks out. Beth picks Torrie up and puts Torrie over her shoulder andf then drops Torrie face first on to the top turnbuckle! Torrie holds in face in agony as she uses the corner to keep herself propped up. Beth grabs Torrie by the face and then delivers a massive chop and then tosses Torrie out of the corner with a huge hip toss.

Nora: Torrie needs to make a tag soon or this match will be over.

Torrie uses the ropes to pull herself back up as Beth smirks. Torrie stands in the corner as Beth charges in with her shoulder down but Torrie moves out of the way and Beth runs into the ringpost! Torrie collapses and crawls towards her corner as Michelle and the fans cheer her on. Torrie reaches out to make the tag but Beth grabs Torrie by her foot. Torrie counters with an enziguri out of desperation! Torrie leaps and makes the tag to Michelle Mccool! Torrie rolls out onto the apron as Michelle dives in with a spingboard closeline on Beth! Phoenix gets back up and gets a single leg dropkick from Michelle. Michelle makes the cover 1..2.. but Beth kicks out! Michelle runs off the ropes as Beth gets to a knee and Michelle catches her with a flipping neckbreaker! Michelle picks Beth up and pulls her in for the faithbreaker but Layla runs in and drills Michelle with a forearm to the lower back. Layla locks Michelle in a neckbreaker and then drops to her knees!

Nora: Layla just saved Beth Phoenix and now Michelle is down and hurt after that viscious neckbreaker!

Layla stomps on Michelle but suddenly Torrie runs and tackles Layla to the ground! Layla rolls out of the ring and Torrie goes out after her. In the ring both Michelle and Beth get to their feet, Michelle goes for a big kick but Beth dodges it and then grabs Michelle from behind and underhooks the arms. Beth liffts Michelle up in the air for the glam slam, but Michelle slips free and rolls through Beth legs and then grabs Beth's right leg and grapevines it and locks in the heel hook submission!

Nora: Oh what an amazing counter by Michelle! She has Beth in the middle of the ring with that heel hook submission!

Michelle twists on the ankle as Beth tries to get free. Beth tries to inch closer to the ropes but gives in and taps out!

Lillian: Here are your winners the team of Torrie Wilson and Michelle Mccool!

Nora: I don't believe it, Michelle just made "The Glamazon" tap out!

Beth rolls out of the ring holding her ankle as Torrie enters and gives Michelle a hug. Torrie and Michelle celebrate in the ring as Layla helps Beth to the back. Michelle then asks for a microhpone.

Michelle: Earlier tonight I was watching in the back and I saw The Pink Ladies destroy Alicia and Jillian. Now I have to admit they are impressive, but people are calling them the greatest tag team champions ever and I'm here to say you two are just latest, not the greatest! Me and Torrie were the first ever tag team champions and I know you two love to fight, so that's why we are issuing a challenge for volume 54, The Pink Ladies Vs Michelle Mccool and Torrie Wilson for the World Tag Team Titles! So we can settle who the greatest tag team really is!

Michelle drops the mic and leaves with Torrie as they slap hands with the fans as they head back up the ramp

Nora: Wow what a match that would be, Michelle and Torrie Vs The Pink Ladies, will they accept?

*Video Package*

On Volume 52 Ashley Lane was moments away from capturing the International Title when Melina interfered, pulling Ashley out of the ring and causing a DQ. Melina then proceeded to assault not only Ashley but also Ashley's best friend and tag partner Nevaeh who was recovering from injury. Melina wrapped a chair around Nevaeh's injuried leg and stomped down on it, sending Nevaeh to the hospital.

*Cut To Backstage*

Melina is shown walking down the hallway with a confident smirk on her face

Nora: We just saw what Melina was capable of last week, but up next she takes on Christy Hemme for the International Title!

Suddenly Melina gets blindsided by Ashley Lane who throws Melina into the wall and then tackles her to the ground and unloads with hard right hands. Referees and agents come and pull Ashley off Melina who runs away as Ashley tries to go after her.

Nora: Do you see the fire in Ashley's eyes?! I've never seen her like this! She wants to tear Melina apart!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Paparazzi" plays as Melina makes her way out on to the stage to huge heat.

Lillian: The following match up is for the International Championship, making her way to the ring, the challenger, Melina!

Melina slowly walks down the rampway holding her head and constantly keeps checking back behind her.

Nora: Suddenly that confident smirk Melina had has been wiped off her face and replaced with a look of concern because it's just a matter of time until Ashley gets her hands back on Melina!

Melina climbs up on to the ring apron and does her trademark split entrance into the ring. Melina poses in the ring and then stares around the ring.

"Walk Idiot Walk" plays as Christy Hemme makes her way out on to the stage holding the International Title in the air to a big ovation. Christy skips down the ramp with a smile on her face.

Lillian: and the opponent, she is the International Champion, Christy Hemme!

Christy slides into the ring and blows a kiss to the fans and then raises the title above her head as Melina stares on. The ref holds grabs the title and holds it up in the air.

The bell rings and Christy and Melina cricle around the ring, suddenly Ashley Lane comes down the ramp with officals trying to hold her back. Melina turns and yells at Ashley who tries to get through the officals. Christy takes advantage and rolls Melina up from behind with a school girl 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner and still International Champion Christy Hemme!

Christy smiles and quickly exits the ring as Melina screams in anger.

Nora: Melina got distracted by Ashley and Christy capitalized and rolled up Melina for the quick victory. Last week Melina cost Ashley the title and this week Ashley returns the favor.

Christy heads back up with ramp celebrating as Melina stares as Ashley infuriated and then jumps out of the ring and goes after Ashley. Ashley and Melina break through the officals and begin unloading on each other.

Nora: This thing has gotten very personal between Melina and Ashley Lane! They want to destroy each other!

Ashley and Melina continue exchanging blows as officals eventually pull them apart.

*Cut To Backstage*

Christy is walking backstage with the title around her shoulder and a smile on her face when Amber O'Neal approaches her

Amber: Wow another "hard fought" defense for the so-called "champion". Your a joke, can you beat anyone on your own. First you need Melina to help you escape from Ashley and now you use Ashley to help beat Melina. Your're a joke of a champion! I'm getting sick of seeing you with a belt you don't deserve!

Christy: You know what I'm sick of...you! You and running your mouth like you have accomplished something in this buissness! You have no right and I mean no right to talk to me like that! You have a big ego for someone who has yet to win a title! If you want to try and do something instead talk about something then I'll face you anyplace, anytime.

Christy walks away as Amber looks on.

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*

"Angel On My Shoulder" plays as Velvet Sky makes her way out on to the stage to giant heat

Lillian: Making her way to the ring, Velvet Sky!

Nora: Well this is a matchup that wa supposed to happen on Volume 52 but Kelly's personal assistant Velvet Sky, claimed she was "to busy" to take on Eve Torres. But, it looks like she has enough time this week.

Sky climbs up on the apron and shakes her ass as she steps into the ring. Sky climbs the corner and flaunts her body as she taunts the fans.

"She looks Good To Me" plays as Eve makes her way out to a huge pop

Lillian: and the opponent Eve Torres!

Nora: At gold rush, a masked woman threw a fireball into the eyes of Stephanie Mcmahon costing her GM position to Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres has been determined to find out the idenity of the mystery woman but Sky has been just as determined to keep Eve away from learning her idenity.

Eve Torres runs down the rampway and slides into the ring and runs aftfer Velvet Sky

Sky quickly exits the ring and and runs around ringside with Eve Torres giving chase, Sky slides back into the ring with Eve on her heels but Sky stomps on Eve. Sky grabs Eve by the hair and slams her face first into the mat. Sky picks Eve up and delivers a knee to the midsection. Sky shoves Eve back into the corner and delivers a series of kicks to the midsection and then a chop. Sky steps back and taunts Eve but Eve grabs her and throws her into the corner and unloads with rapid right hands as Sky covers up.

Nora: Look at the fire in Eve's eyes, I have never seen her like this.

Eve unloads with a series of punches and kicks and then tosses Sky across the ring by her hair. Sky gets to her feet and Eve spears her to the mat and unloads with hard right hands. Sky pushes Eve off and gets to her feet. Eve drills Sky with a right forearm that backs her into the ropes. Eve whips her across the ring and then hits Sky with a back body drop. Eve makes a cover 1..2.. but Sky kicks out. Sky gets up and staggers around the ring and Eve delivers a kick to the midsection and then plants Sky with a ddt. Eve then climbs to the top rope.

Nora: Eve is looking for the moonsault, this could be it!

Suddenly a masked woman jumps over the gaurdrail, right in front of Eve Torres. Eve stares in disbelif as the masked woman looks up at Eve. Suddenly Velvet Sky shakes the ropes and Eve Torres falls off backwards and smacks her head off the mat! Sky makes a quick pinfall 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, Velvet Sky!

Nora: Well thanks to the distraction by the masked woman, Velvet Sky pins Eve Torres. Eve fell off the top rope and smacked her head hard off the mat and she is still out.

Velvet Sky celebrates and then stomps on Eve Torres and then picks her up and ties her arms up in the ring ropes. As the masked woman grabs a steel chair and heads into the ring.

Nora: What are these two going to do.

Velvet Sky grabs a microphone and then slaps Eve across the face.

Sky: Wake up! Listen here you little bitch, I warned you! I warned you to stay out of our buissness! You couldn't let this go could you. Stephanie Mcmahon is gone and is never coming back and it's all because of this woman right here! Deal with it! But you want to know who she is? Do you really? Then I think it's time for you and the rest of the World to find out!

Nora: Come on who could it be?

The masked woman get's down into the face of Eve Torres and grabs her by the face as Sky pulls back on the mask and takes it off.

Nora: It's Gail Kim! Gail Kim is responsible but why?

Eve tries to escape but can't break free and Gail unloads with a right forearm to Eve and then grabs the microphone.

Gail: For those of who don't remember me, my name is Gail Kim, and I say that because I've been sitting on the sidelines, doing nothing. Since I've came to Diva Chaos, I've played by the rules. Not picking sides and just waiting for the day that my talent would be recognized. But since I've been here, do you all know many World Title shots I've had...zero! Not one! I'm the most talented woman on the roster and I can't even get a title shot! Because I couldn't get picked over all the eye-candy suck up like you Eve! You kissed Stephanie's ass and got title matches and main event matches. That's why I chose Kelly Kelly, a fair woman, who gave me the opportunity to prove myself! So that's why I threw that fireball in Stephanie's eyes and ended her reign as GM and the reign of preety and pathetic, pieces of eye candy like you! So I hope people like Christy, Maria, and Mickie James are watching this. As am offically firing the first shot in my quest to become World Champion!

Gail Kim drops the mic and picks up the steel chair and drills Eve Torres over the head with it with a thunderous shot! Eve lays motionless in the ropes as blood begins to flow. Sky taunts Eve as Gail holds the chair up to thunderous heat. Gail and Sky leave as the offical release Eve from the ropes and she drops to the mat. Other officals come down and help Eve to the back.

Nora: I can't believe Gail Kim would do something like this. Eve is hurt badly.

*Cut To Ringside*

"Broken" plays as Lisa Marie Varon makes her way out to a big pop from the crowd as she comes out on the stage and runs her hands through her hair.

Lillian: The following is a triple threat match for the Hardcore Title, making her way to the ring first Lisa Marie Varon!

Nora: What a match this is going to be, both Varon and Melissa have been waiting to get their hands on Daffney!

Varon leaps into the ring and stares up the rampway, waiting for her opponents.

"#1der Woman" plays as Cheerleader Melissa makes her way out to a thunderous ovation.

Lillian: and the opponent, Cheerleader Melissa!

Nora: Melissa and Daffney issues have gone way back but for the past weeks she has found an ally in Lisa Marie Varon, but they're no allies tonight as it's every woman for herself!

Melissa enters the ring and poses for the fans and then stares down Varon.

The music of Daffney hits as she makes her way out to huge heat with the Hardcore Title around her shoulder.

Lillian: and introducing last she is the Hardcore Champion, Daffney!

Nora: Daffney is not only the Hardcore Champion, but she has yet to be defeated in Diva Chaos! But the odds are against her as she does not have to be pinned to lose the title.

Daffney steps into the ring and instanly Varon and Melissa charge her.

Varon and Melissa pound on Daffney with rapid right hands until Daffney is down on the mat and then they proceed to stomp away on her. Varon picks Daffney up and puts her in a torture rack position and throws her into a sidewalk slam. Melissa rolls Daffney over and delivers the curbstomp! Varon picks Daffney up and then hits her the widow's peak! Melissa grabs a motionless Daffney and lifts her up and drills her with the kudo driver!

Nora: All the hatred and frustration that Varon and Melissa have felt is being unleashed tonight on Daffney!

Varon tries to cover Daffney but Melissa pulls her off and goes for the cover herself but Varon breaks it up. Melissa and Varon get face to face and Varon shoves Melissa and Melissa comes back with a right hand.

Nora: Now that Daffney has been taken out, these two friends are battling over the Hardcore Title!

Daffney rolls out of the ring as Varon drills Melissa with a right hand of her own but Melissa comes back with another right. Varon delivers a knee to the midsection and then closelines Melissa down. Varon stomps on Melissa but Melissa makes it to her feet and Varon catches her with a series of right hands that back Melissa into the corner. Varon unloads with a series of kicks to the midsection. and then goes for an irish whip but Melissa counters and sends Varon into the corner. Melissa charges in but Varon puts a boot up that catches Melissa in the face! Melissa stumbles back and Varon charges, but Melissa catches her with a samoan drop! Melissa makes the cover 1..2.. but Varon kicks out! Melissa goes to pick Varon up but from behind Daffney slides in and blasts Melissa with a steel chair in the back! Melissa drops to the mat and Daffney works Melissa over with the steel chair!

Nora: Daffney is insane, I don't know she is even standing right now!

Daffney sets her sights on Varon as she gets to her feet and swings with the chair but Varon ducks it! Varon hits Daffney with a hard right hand that backs her into the ropes. Varon follows up and closelines Daffney over the top rope and to the floor! Varon steps to the floor as Daffney crawls under the ring, Varon grabs Daffney by her foot and pulls her out from underneath the ring. But Daffney sets a fire extinguisher off in the face of Varon! With Varon blinded Daffney grabs a trashcan lid and busts her over the head with it! Daffney picks Varon up and unloads with right forearm shots but out of nowhere Cheereleader Melissa dives through the ropes with a suicide dive that takes out both Daffney and Varon!

Melissa picks Daffney up off the mat and slams her face first into the mat and then irish whips shoulder first into the steel ring stairs. Melissa looks under the ring and pulls out a table! Melissa sets the table up on the outside. Melissa picks Daffney up and puts her on the table. Melissa climbs up on the table and sets Daffney up for a piledriver but Daffney back body drops Melissa off the table and to the floor. Daffney then dives off the table with an elbow drop to Melissa and makes a cover 1..2..but Varon breaks it up.

Nora: Whoever wins this match, deserves to be Hardcore Champion!

Varon picks Daffney up and throws her into the steel ring post and then slides her back into the ring. Varon slides in and picks Daffney up and delivers a shoulderbreaker and makes the cover 1..2.. but Daffney kicks out! Victoria picks Daffney up and puts her in torutre rack and then sits down and hits her with the shock treatment! Daffney lies there as Victoria climbs to the top rope looking for a moonsault!

Nora: We might be moments away from a new Hardcore Champion!

Cheerleader Melissa climbs up on to the ring apron and catches Varon with a right hand. Melissa begins to climb the ropes and unloads with right hands as Lisa Marie Varon holds on to the ropes, trying not to fall off. But somehow Varon catches Melissa with a right of her own. Varon and Melissa exchange blows, while trying to fight for positon on the top rope. Varon blocks a right hand and then punches Melissa. Varon delivers a headbutt. Melissa staggers backwards. Varon somehow kicks Melissa and she falls off the ropes, through the table on the outside!

Nora: Melissa just went through the table! She is out cold!

Varon stands up on the top rope but Daffney shakes the ropes and crotches Varon on the top rope! Daffney climbs the ropes and hooks Varon up in a fisherman suplex position and delivers a lobotomy from the top rope! Daffney makes the cover 1..2..3!

Lillian: Here is your winner and Still Hardcore Champion, Daffney!

Nora: Wow she might be crazy, and you may not like her, but no one can deny Daffney's toughness. Somehow she survived both Lisa Marie Varon and Cheerleader Melissa and is leaving with her Hardcore Title.

Daffney staggers out of the ring and heads back up the rampway with her Hardcore Title in hand. The camera focuses on Lisa Marie Varon out in the ring and Melissa laying in wreckage of the broken table. Daffney drops to her knees on the top of the rampway and holds the title in the air as she lets out a deafening scream!

*Cut To Backstage*

Kelly Kelly is standing alone in her office

Kelly: Now as GM it is my job to provide the best show possible, which I do each and every week but for whatever reason you fans still don't respect me and how hard this job is. But since you all think you can do better, I'm going to give you all a chance. After having a long discussion with the board of directors, volume 56 of Diva Chaos will be a special event entitled Guilty Pleasure! In which the fans will get to vote on the matches, the competitors, the stipulations, you are in complete control! Maybe then you all will finally show me some respect that I rightfully deserve!

*Cut To Commercial*

*Cut To Ringside*
a
The music of Trish Stratus hits as she makes her way out on to the stage as she leads Natalya and Maryse down to the ring to thunderous heat

Lillian: Making their way to the ring, accompined by Trish Stratus the team of Maryse and Natalya!

Nora: I still can't believe that Trish would align herself with the likes of Natalya and Maryse!

Natalya slides into the ring and climbs the ropes and manically laughs as Maryse enters the ring and snaps back as Trish stares on. Natalya and Maryse circle around Trish as she gives orders.

"Obsession" plays as Mickie James and Maria make their way out on to the stage to a deafening ovation

Lillian: and the opponents, Maria and the Women's World Champion, Mickie James!

Maria stops and blows a kiss to the fans but Mickie continues marching down the rampway Maria tries to catch up.

Nora: Look at the fire in Mickie's eyes there is no jumping around she is all buissness here tonight!

Mickie throws the belt down and hat into the crowd and slides into the ring. Mickie runs after Trish but Natalya and Maryse block her off. Mickie hits both with a forearm shot as Trish exits the ring. Natalya and Maryse catch Mickie with a series of kicks. Maria finally catches up to Mickie and helps fend off Maryse. Mickie unloads with forearm shots on Natalya. Maria dropkicks Maryse out of the ring as Mickie tackles Natalya and unloads with right hands. The ref forces Maria out of the ring as Natalya pushes Mickie off her. Mickie catches Natalya with another forearm shot that backs her into the corner and then unloads with kicks and then monkey flips Natalya out of the corner.

Nora: I can't remember the last time Mickie has been this viscious!

Mickie runs off the ropes and gets Natalya with a dropkick to the side of the head! Mickie makes the cover but only gets a one count. Mickie runs off the ropes but Maryse grabs her by the back of her hair. Mickie turns around and knocks Maryse off the ring apron with a forearm shot. Mickie turns around and gets a spinning closeline from Natalya! Natalya then picks Mickie up and delivers a crushing backbreaker! Natalya stomps on Mickie and then lifts her off the mat. Natalya puts Mickie over her shoulder and runs her back into the corner. Natalya drives her shoulder into Mickie's midsection. Then makes the tag to Maryse. Maryse enters the ring as Natalya chokes Mickie in the corner and delivers a kick to the midsection.

Nora: It looks like Natalya and Maryse might have extinguished Mickie's fire for the time being.

Maryse launches Mickie out of the corner by her hair. Mickie goes to get up and Maryse delivers a running kick to the ribs. Maryse makes a cover 1..2.. but Mickie kicks out. Maryse picks Mickie up and goes for an irish whip but Mickie counters and sends Maryse into the ropes, Maryse bounces back and Mickie catches her with a lou thesz press and unloads with right hands. Mickie gets off Maryse and Maryse stumbles to her feet and gets a closeline for her trouble. Maryse gets up again and gets a dropkick. Maryse quickly rolls out of the ring as Trish goes to check on her. Mickie invites her back into the ring but Maryse refuses and points to Maria.

Maryse: No I want her!

Nora: Maryse is refusing to get back into the ring with Mickie!

Mickie points to Maria as the fans cheer and makes the tag. Maria enters the ring and Maryse slowly slides into the ring. Maria and Maryse lock up and Maryse delivers a knee to the midsection and then throws Maria down by the back of her hair! Maryse delivers a series of stomps to Maria and then picks her up. Maryse gives Maria a sidewalk slam into a backbreaker! Maryse makes the cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Maryse stands at the legs of Maria and rolls up her body and locks in a camel clutch. Maryse laughs as Maria screams in pain and Trish looks on in approval. Maryse throws Maria down face first into the mat and then makes the cover 1..2.. but Maria kicks out. Maryse picks Maria up and throws her into corner. Maryse charges in but Maria moves out of the way. Maryse runs into the turnbuckle pads and stumbles back holding her chest as Maria delivers a running bulldog!

Nora: Running bulldog! Maryse is down but Maria needs to make the tag.

Mickie and the fans cheer Maria on as Maryse crawls towards her corner. Maryse tags in Natalya. Natalya runs and tries to cut Maria off but it's to late as Maria tags in Mickie! Mickie jumps over the top rope and catches Natalya in a headscissors takedown! Natalya gets up and gets a leaping closeline from Mickie. Natalya rakes the eyes of Mickie. Natalya goes for a closeline but Mickie ducks it and then reaches back and takes her down with a neckbreaker! Mickie screams and then points to the top rope as the fans cheer. Mickie climbs the top rope and waits for Natalya to get up, Mickie comes off with a lou thesz press! Mickie reaches back and pins Natalya 1..2.. but Natalya kicks out. Mickie gets to her feet and stalks Natalya. Natalya stumbles to her feet and Mickie delivers a kick to the midsection and then pulls her in for ddt. Mickie elevates and plants Natalya headfirst with the Mickie-DT! Mickie makes the cover 1..2.. but Maryse breaks it up!

Nora: Maryse saves the match for her team.

Maryse stomps on Mickie and lifts her up by her hair but Mickie shoves Maryse back and connects with a forearm shot, Mickie goes for a roundhouse kick but Maryse ducks it and catches Mickie with a french TKO kick!

Nora: Maryse just laid out Mickie with that kick to the back of the head.

Maria rushes into the ring and closelines Maryse over the top rope and to the floor! Maria goes out after as Mickie and Natalya lay motionless in the ring. Maria catches Maryse with a series of forearms but Maryse rakes Maria in the eyes and then rams her face first into the ring apron. Maryse delivers a knee to the midsection and then sets her up for the french kiss!

Nora: Maryse is going to ddt Maria on the floor, this could break Maria's neck!

Maria counters with a shortarm closeline and then irish whips Maryse into barricade and then closelines Maryse into the crowd! Maria taunts Maryse but turns around and gets a chick kick from Trish Stratus!

Nora: Trish just laid Maria out with a chick kick! The referee didn't see it, but look Trish doesn't see this!

Trish taunts Maria but then turns around to see Mickie standing right behind her. Trish starts to beg off as Mickie stalks her slowly with a smile on her face. Trish quickly turns and run as Mickie chases her. Trish slides into the ring and Mickie goes after her. Trish runs by Natalya who catches Mickie in a spinebuster! Trish exits the ring as Natalya grabs Mickie by the legs and then locks in the sharpshooter!

Nora: Natalya takes advantage of the distraction and has Mickie in the sharpshooter!

Mickie screams in pain as Natalya pulls back but refuses to tap, Mickie crawls towards the ropes. Mickie screams in agony as Natalya wrenches in. Mickie is inches from the ropes but Trish grabs the bottom rope and pulls it back and just out of the hands of Mickie!

Nora: Trish pulled the rope away from Mickie and the ref didn't see it!

Natalya pulls Mickie back to the middle of the ring and sits down on the back of Mickie James. Mickie lets out a huge scream and then taps out!

Lillian: Here are your winners the team of Maryse and Natalya!

Natalya stands up with her arms in the air as Mickie holds her lower back. Trish slides in with a smile on her face and raises Natalya's arm and taunts Mickie. Trish and Natalya exit the ring as Maryse joins them on the outside to celebrate.

Nora: With help from Trish, Natalya just made Mickie tap and if she does it next week then Natalya will be the new world champion!

Natalya and Maryse holds their arms up in the air as Mickie uses the ropes to pull herself up. Trish motions for the gold around Natalya's waist as Mickie looks on about to explode.

*End of Show*

Quick Results

Natalya and Maryse defeated Mickie James and Maria when Natalya made Mickie submit to the sharpshooter

Hardcore Title
Triple Threat Match

Champion Daffney defeated Lisa Marie Varon and Cheerleader Melissa to retain the title when Daffney pinned Varon

Velvet Sky defeated Eve by pinfall

International Title
International Champion Christy Hemme defeated Melina by pinfall to retain the title

Michelle Mccool and Torrie Wilson defeated Beth Phoenix and Layla when Michelle made Beth submit to the heel hook

Extreme Rules
Roxxi defeated Awesome Kong by pinfall

Non-Title
World Tag Team Champions The Pink Ladies defeated Jillian Hall and Alicia Fox when Madison pinned Fox

I <3 ME Some M.E.
greenchad1 is offline   Reply With Quote