Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Mafia Role Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #49 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

Looking through this actually helped me come up with role ideas, so I thought I'd post the ones from Christmas mafia here.

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Baby Jesus, The Birthday Boy, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Jesus has been in quite a few mafia games, and usually has a pretty awesome reviving role. You might think the same would be here too, right? WRONG. Your just a baby, so you canít do shit. You still have a role though. On one night you may have a birthday party (since Christmas is your birthday and all). PM me the names of 3 players: you will then get a gift from each of them. It may give you a hint to their role, character, or alignment. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, The Serial Killer, Self Aligned! You win when you are the last man standing. You were always kind of creepy and stuff, so it makes sense that you are the Serial Killer. Each night PM me the name of one player to kill. Also to make it easier for you, if investigated, you will come up as Christmas Aligned.

Your fake claim is: A Nutcracker

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Punxsutawney Phil, The Motivator, Mafia Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. You are pissed off that Christmas receives so much attention, and as a result you have formed a group bent on destroying Christmas once and for all. (You are representing Groundhog Day). You may speak outside of the thread with those you have formed an alliance with here: ******. They are:

Because you are cute (and kind of creepy) you can motivate a player to use their role twice in one night. Do this by PMing me. Also if you are going to use it on a teammate (and I donít see why you wouldnít, but you arenít forced to) you can let them know beforehand so they can send in their role twice at once. Also you canít use it on the mafia kill, or ****** role. Some other roles wonít work either. And finally you canít use your role two nights in a row. Good luck.

Your safe-claim is: Scott Calvin

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Jack Frost, The Jack of all Trades, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. You are the Jack of all trades (c wut I did thar?) because youíre usually pretty goodÖ and your name is Jack. You have a few one shot roles: a one shot role cop, a one shot roleblock, a one shot tracker, and a one shot silencer. But since I suppose your alignment could kind of go either way, you are also a miller. And it only takes one less lynch than majority to lynch you. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are Kevin McCallister, the Homeowner, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. That kid from Home Alone was pretty good at stopping stupid crooks. So each night, PM me the name of one player. You will found out if they left their house or not that night. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are Rudolph, The Bodyguard, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. As the most famous reindeer of all, you have decided to do your best to help Christmas stay intact. Each night, PM me the name of a player who you want to fly off with. This person will not be able to die that night. You canít save yourself though. Good luck.

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Dracula, The Godfather, Mafia Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. You are pissed off that Christmas receives so much attention, and as a result you have formed a group bent on destroying Christmas once and for all. (You are representing Halloween, obviously). You may speak outside of the thread with those you have formed an alliance with here: ******. They are:

Punksetawny Phil - Mr. Lawls

I like to overpower the Godfather, so you are both night immune from dying and if investigated you come up as innocent. Also as the Godfather, you need to PM me the name of one teammate to commit the kill and who it is you want to kill.

And finally, you may see that you are unaware of one of your teammates. This guy is ******.

Your safe-claim is: Joseph.

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Ralphie, The Vigilante, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Yeah, that kid from A Christmas Story. All you ever wanted for Christmas was a Red Ryder B.B. Gun. Well, nowís your chance to use it to defend Christmas: each night, PM me the name of a player that you want to kill. You don't have to kill every night, so choose wisely. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are Uncle Sam, The Spy, Mafia Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. You are pissed off that Christmas receives so much attention, and as a result you have formed a group bent on destroying Christmas once and for all. (You are representing Americaís Independence Day). At the moment, you are working undercover as the spy (because Uncle Sam was used to recruit guys to the military). This means that you donít know your teammates, but if you are investigated you will show up as Christmas Aligned. At any moment, your Godfather may request for you to join your mafia, in which case you will be able to communicate with them outside of the thread, but you will show up as Mafia Aligned. You also have a night role as the role cop, as you can sneak around and see who is doing what. PM me the name of one player each night and you will find out what their role is.

Your safe-claim is: Tiny Tim

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Burgermeister Meisterburger, the Mayor, Mafia Aligned! You win when your faction is the last group standing. You were pretty mean like outlawing Christmas, so to finish it off, youíve teamed up with some other guys to kill everyone. They are:

You guys can talk outside of the thread and stuff here: ****** Each night, one person needs to send in the kill, so make sure to decide together who to kill. If I receive two different kills, Iíll go with the first one I received. I need to know who is going to commit the kill too. Anyway, you were pretty much the mayor of your town, so the same thing here. There are a few things connected with your role: youíre lynch counts as two for one thing. Also, each night you can declare one player an enemy of Christmas: it will only take half the required votes for this person to be lynched the following day. You may do this by PMing me during night. Also, if you get someone lynched this way, you may get a different role instead (or might not, depending on what's going on and stuff).

Your safe claim is: Mr. Hankey

Quote:

Congratulations, you are The Ghost of Christmas Past, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Each night, you may PM me the names of two players in an attempt to find Ebenezer Scrooge before the other ghosts do. If you do, you will both become masons, and Scrooge will receive a role. Since you told him about his past and stuff, he will be able to use past roles from the graveyard. You canít talk about your role in the thread until youíve found him at least though, and you canít tell him to claim or anything.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are a Gentleman, The Protector, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Yeah, youíre that guy from that song. Kind of a stretch I know, but anyway, being such a gentleman, you are willing to save others even if it means putting yourself at risk. Each night, you may PM me the name of one player who you want to protect. If that person would die that night, you will die instead. You can also post all formal and everything if you want to. You donít have to, but it could be lulzy. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are the Woodland Critters, Christmas Aligned! Yeah, those crazy guys from the South Park Christmas that tried to raise Satan. At the moment, you are just Christmas Aligned and will win when all the other factions are killed off. However if the Serial Killer dies, your role will change. Good luck.

Alright, the Serial Killer is dead which means now itís time to get down to some super serious business: raising the Anti-Christ to take over the Earth and enslave everyone. You are now the Satanic Cult. First thing youíll need to do is sacrifice someone: do this by leading a lynch (being the first vote) and killing someone. After that is done, that night you may pick someone to become possessed by the Anti-Christ. This person will become your puppet (unknowingly) and you will now be able to PM me someone to kill each night and this guy will carry out the kill. They will still be Aligned to whichever team they were with and will still have any role they had, but they will now unknowingly kill someone each night. If it comes down to just you and him though, you will both win although that person can still win with their original faction. If they get killed, well you will just need to try and survive until the end. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are An Elf, The Inventor, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Each night you may build a different gift to give to fellow players via PM. You can make:

a car
a lamp
a heat-seeking rocket
a gun
a notebook
a bus
cheese
a lock
a key

You may give two gifts out each night, but you may only give a player one. You also may not give anything to yourself. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are The Rat King, The Roleblocker, Mafia Aligned! You win when your group is the last one standing. Youíve decided to kill off Christmas, and have teamed up with:

Burgermeister Meisterburger - TheHitmanHart

You guys can talk outside of the thread and stuff here: ****** You all need to decide on one person to kill each night and one person needs to send the kill in. If I get different names as to who to kill, Iíll go with the first name I received. I need to know who is going to commit the kill too. Also, you may PM me the name of a player whom you want to roleblock each night.

I even gave you a safe claim. Itís: Yukon Cornelius

Quote:

Congratulations, you are The Gingerbread Man, The Lynch-Immune, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Nobody can catch the Gingerbread Man, so if anyone tries to lynch you, you can easily outrun everyone. So you are safe from being lynched during the day. Keep in mind you can still be killed at night though.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are The Easter Bunny, The Framer, Mafia Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. You are pissed off that Christmas receives so much attention, and as a result you have formed a group bent on destroying Christmas once and for all. (You are representing Easter, obviously). You may speak outside of the thread with those you have formed an alliance with here: ******. They are:

Dracula - Postage
Punxsutawney Phil Ė Mr. Lawls
Uncle Sam - Stone Cold sXe

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player whoís room you would like to hide an Easter egg in. If that player is investigated that night, they will come up as mafia aligned. Good luck.

Your safe-claim is: Bob Crachit

Quote:

Congratulations, you are a Leprechaun, The Luck-Bringer, Mafia Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. You are pissed off that Christmas receives so much attention, and as a result you have formed a group bent on destroying Christmas once and for all. (You are representing St. Patrickís Day, obviously). You may speak outside of the thread with those you have formed an alliance with here: ****** They are:

Dracula - Postage
The Easter Bunny Ė RKO920
Uncle Sam - Stone Cold Sxe

You have three different roles. The first two involve getting someone drunk. On one night, you may get someone so drunk that they will only be able to post in gibberish the following day. This is a two shot role. You may also get someone so drunk that if they have an investigative role, they will receive randomized results. You may only do this twice, and you can't target the same person two nights in a row. You also have a one shot role. On one night, you will bring luck to you and your teammates: if anyone is investigated, they will come up as innocent, your kill will go through automatically, none of you will be able to die that night, etc. This is a useful role so use it wisely. Make sure you specify which you want to use when you PM me. Good luck.

Your safe-claim is: The Polar Express

Quote:

Congratulations, you are The Ghost of Christmas Present, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Each night, you may PM me the names of two players in an attempt to find Ebenezer Scrooge before the other ghosts do. If you do, you will both become masons, and Scrooge will receive a role. Seeing as you were all about being generous, Scrooge will help everyone out by becoming the universal backup. You canít talk about your role in the thread until youíve found him at least though, and you canít tell him to claim or anything.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are Cupid, The Roleblocker, Mafia Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. You are pissed off that Christmas receives so much attention, and as a result you have formed a group bent on destroying Christmas once and for all. (You are representing Valentineís Day, obviously). You may speak outside of the thread with those you have formed an alliance with here: http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/4m7S9fbJ77mqP. They are:

Dracula - Postage
The Easter Bunny Ė RKO920
Leprechaun Ė DH Claus
Uncle Sam - Stone Cold Sxe

Each night, PM me the name of one player. That person will be so preoccupied by love that night, that they will not be able to get their role (if they have one) done. Good luck.

Your safe-claim is: Prancer

Quote:

Congratulations, you are George Bailey, The Gunsmith, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Unfortunately, I have no explanation for your role. Anyway, each night you can PM me the name of a player and Iíll let you know if they have a gun or not. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are Mr. Potter, the Bodyguard, Mafia Aligned! You win when your group is the last one standing. Youíve decided to kill off Christmas, and have teamed up with:

The Rat King - Invinciclaus (yottsu)

You guys can talk outside of the thread and stuff here: ****** You all need to decide on one person to kill each night and one person needs to send the kill in. If I get different names as to who to kill, Iíll go with the first name I received. I need to know who is going to commit the kill too. Also, using your money, you can hire a bodyguard for your mafia: each night, PM me either you or one of your teammates and that person will be safe from killing roles that night.

Your safe claim is: John McClane

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Judas Maccabeus, The Jew, Self Aligned! You, as the guy behind Hanukkah, are tired of it always playing second fiddle to Christmas, and are ready to finish this. Therefore, to win, you must light a candle on your menorah each day until all 8 candles are lit. Each day, something different will happen to mess with all the players:

1 - nothing
2 Ė all lynches will be messed up
3 Ė everyone must post in either red or green
4 Ė someone who died will take over as mod for the day
5 Ė each post must have a reference to some Christmas thing
6 Ė 3/4 of the votes are needed for a hammer
7 Ė HO HO HO
8 - nothing
9 - nothing

If you are alive after Day 9, you win. Good luck.

Your safe-claim is: a Priest

Quote:

Congratulations, you are The Caroler, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. As the caroler, you have a simple post restriction: in each of your posts, you must have a reference to a Christmas song. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are The Grinch, The Thief, Mafia Aligned! You win when your faction is the last group standing. You hate Christmas and everything having to do with it, so you and a few others have teamed up to kill everyone. Your teammates are:

Mr. Potter - McQueen
The Rat King - Invinciclaus (yottsu)

You guys can talk outside of the thread and stuff here: http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/dmXx88jqEEif You guys donít have a chosen godfather or anything, so I will need one person to send in the kill each night. Yes, you are like a second mafia and are unknown of at first, so try and keep it that way. Anyway, I will only accept one kill per night so make sure to decide who to kill together and maybe designate someone to send it in. I need to know who is going to commit the kill too. Also, since the Grinch stole stuff, you may steal something from a player each night. This will give you a clue to their role.

Your safe claim is: Frosty The Snowman

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Mrs. Claus, The Investigator, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Youíre going to do your best to help out with Christmas, so each night you may PM me the name of one player. You will then receive their alignment. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are Blitzen, The Commuter, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. You and everyone else need to save Christmas using the best of your abilities. Unlike a certain other reindeer, however, you are a selfish bastard only looking out for yourself. During the night, you may fly away and be immune from death that night. You cannot fly away two nights in a row though, so PM me when you want to use this role.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are Ebenezer Scrooge, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Although you are roleless right now, the ghosts are looking for you. You however cannot hint at your character or the fact that someone is looking for you in the thread at all. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are the Virgin Mary, The Purifier, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. As the mother of Jesus, you obviously have a lot of special white magic powersÖ or at least you do in this game so I can give you this role. Each night, PM me the name of one player. If this person is targeted by the mafia for any role other than a kill, the role will not affect them at all. Good luck.

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Charlie Brown, The Lie Detector, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Although you're kind of a loser, you had a famous Christmas special and everything so youíre doing your best to help things out. Each night you may PM me one quote and I will tell you if that person was telling the truth or not. Good luck.

Charlie Brown kind of sucked at everything he did though, so you are actually a NaÔve Lie Detector!
Quote:

Congratulations, you are Santa Claus, the Night-Immune, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Being Father Christmas and able to fly around the world in a night and all that, you are obviously very powerful. Because of this, you will easily be able to defend yourself from death at night (you can still be lynched though). Now that you canít be killed at night, you must use all of your skill to lead everyone to a victory for Christmas. Also, since you are Father Christmas and everything, everyone looks up to you. So on one day, you can stop a lynch by PMing me. You canít stop your own lynch though. Good luck.
Quote:

Congratulations, you are A Christmas Tree, Christmas Aligned! You win when your faction is the last one left. Because you are a tree, you canít vote. You also canít be lynched. And you canít be killed at night. You canít post, either.

Okay, you can post. However the second you post, you are now vulnerable to death again (you still canít lynch). Good luck.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline   Reply With Quote