Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tintin Mafia Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #214 (permalink)
Goku
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

I count eleven.

5 ... Karate Chop to the Crotch II

Rising was sitting by a lake, enjoying the scenery and playing with the birds when Santafap launched at him a pie. The pie was made of blueberry, Rising's least favorite berry. The angry Rising jumped at Santafap and gave him a Karate Chop to the Crotch but before he could carry out the finishing gunshot, a boomerang came and hit Rising on the forehead, knocking him out cold.

When he woke up, he was tied to a pole, "What are you going to do to me?" But it was only later that he realized that he was surrounded by Red Indians.

"You trespass on Blackfoot's ground. Now, yellowface will pay," He threw a tomahawk at him, that ripped Rising's face in two. Mitsuhirato was dead.

Spoiler for role:

You’re the Japanese Godfather and appear innocent under investigation. PM me the name of the person you want to target and who you will be sending to do the job.

The Red Indians danced to a warsong before the white guys came in and ran them out of their land. Poor Red Indians. Poor Rising.

---

Night now, send in roles fast.

Neuer | Lahm | Boateng | Hummels | Schweinsteiger | Kroos | Müller | Özil | Klose | Schürrle | Götze

And a cast of many more..