Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #1994 (permalink)
Caponex75
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Caponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I thought Roderick's promo was good. He looks confident now and less....well, Roderick like I guess. It is about time he said the catchphrase right tho.

I really hope Aries keeps his title.

Edit: "We are like Michael Jordan up in this bitch!"
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg

Last edited by Caponex75 : 12-09-2009 at 02:18 PM.