Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Thread

616K views 6K replies 210 participants last post by  Platt 
#1 ·
#2,882 ·
RING OF HONOR BUY 3, GET 2 FREE DVD SALE!!!

You can now get 2 free Ring of Honor DVD's with every 3 you purchase. Non-ROH titles are not included in the sale. It is very important you read all of the directions below before placing your order:

1) You will receive 2 Free Ring of Honor DVD for every 3 you purchase. If you buy 6 DVD's you get 4 free, if you buy 9 DVD's you get 6 free, if you purchase 12 DVD's you get 8 free, etc.. There is no limit. Your regular priced & free selections must be a Ring of Honor, Straight Shootin, or Secrets of the Ring title. Non ROH titles are not included in this sale. You may add other items to your order but they would not count towards the sale promotion.
2) Place the items you are ordering in the shopping cart at http://www.rohwrestling.com/. Write in your free selections in the "Special Instructions" section so you are not charged for the items. If you place your free items in the shopping cart you will be billed for them and adjustments will not be made.
3) Your free selections must be the lowest priced item you are buying.
4) This offer is good on all DVD's listed under the "Ring of Honor DVD's" & "Straight Shootin DVD" sections at http://www.rohwrestling.com/. NON ROH DVD ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE.

Offer is only available during the sale period which ends on Monday, March 1st at noon EST and is not good on any previously placed orders. This special is ONLY good on orders placed at www.rohwrestling.com.

*Please note the buy 3, get 2 free offer is ONLY good on Ring of Honor show titles, Best Of's, Straight Shootin', and Secrets of the Ring titles. This includes any ROH titles marked down in the "Weekly Specials" section.

#2,888 ·
Yeah but then we wouldn't of gotten that fantastic Jerry Lynn title run that everyone was clamoring for.

And they'll probably go with 2/3 falls for the tag match in Canada. Would say they'd do whomever wins the fall gets a shot in Phoenix, but that would just leave a couple of days to hype up the title match.

Reactions: musdy
#2,885 ·
Perhaps if Tyler had gotten the Davey treatment when it came to getting a title shot, the fans wouldn't feel he's such a stale act.

#2,886 ·
Nah, I was only impressed with him till I got familiar with his work and realized he offers little else than selling and flashly fluff. I was pretty sick of him soon after that. Only a few of his matches I really enjoy like his Take No Prisoners match with Nigel, matches with Danielson (who does have bad matches with Danielson though?) and a few of the AOTF tags. Otherwise all his matches are pretty much the same shit as everyone else on the indy scene hes just more athletic than most.

#2,889 ·
That was another match I almost listed but didn't do to redundancy. I usually enjoy Aries anyways, especially as a heel. That guy has something most indy wrestlers should pay attention and emulate. That being the fact Aries actually has a personality (as a heel at least).

#2,893 ·
Might give in with the Buy 3 Get 2 free sell as I got some tax money back I really just dont know what I would be worth it I mean the newest DVD I have is Injustice 2.

The Omega Effect
Aries vs Richards
Survival of the Fittest 2009
The Final Countdown Tour:Boston
Dayton
Glory by Honor VIII
Death before Dishonor VII Night 2
Supercard of Honor IV

#2,894 ·
Might give in with the Buy 3 Get 2 free sell as I got some tax money back I really just dont know what I would be worth it I mean the newest DVD I have is Injustice 2.

The Omega Effect
Aries vs Richards
Survival of the Fittest 2009
The Final Countdown Tour:Boston
Dayton
Glory by Honor VIII
Death before Dishonor VII Night 2
Supercard of Honor IV
Get those for sure. Haven't seen the other four.

#2,898 · (Edited)
BOLA does look pretty good. I'm sure I'll get around to picking it up soon enough.

I've got a quick question about the Manhattan Center Grand Ballroom, which section is on the same side as the hard camera. Or I guess which one looks at the stage/GA seats? I'm looking to buy floor seats for the May 8th show and I really want to be able to sit in a section where I don't have t worry about a camera man or a photographer standing right in front of me.

Might pick up an FIP DVD or two since I'm already paying for shipping.

#2,899 ·
Yeah I was looking through the FIP section and Redefined is out of stock.

Looks like everyone decided to take up that bargain. Can't blame them though it's one hell of a steal for $4. A lot of the shows are out of stock now actually. It looks like they're accomplishing what they set out to do.

#2,902 ·
I went with Evening The Odds 2005 & Attack of the Masked Flippers. I simply couldn't resit 2 full shows for $4 and since I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of FIP by any means and most of the good ones appear to be sold out I just left it at that. I'll place my order as soon as I figure out which section to ask for, I think I want section C...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.