Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #82 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

Yes a little bit of a delay I know but meh/ better late then never

Quote:
Royal Rumble Match
Big Show vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Carlito vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Masters vs. Finlay vs. Gene Snitsky vs. Goldust vs. Gregory Helms vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Joey Mercury vs. John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Kane vs. Kurt Angle vs. Matt Hardy vs. Mr Kennedy vs. Orlando Jordan vs. Paul Burchill vs. Randy Orton vs. Rene Dupree vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Ric Flair vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. Tyson Tomko vs. William Regal
You have been pushing him on Raw and been revolving the show around him since the first show in this thread, either he will win or it will be a huge upset with someone else doing it and him coming in the final four.

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Edge (c)
I don't know why but I feel you are going to go in a different route then the WWE had originaly done around this time giving us Edge and someone else in the main event of WrestleMania. Or a three way.

World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry vs. Batista (c)
I just don't see Mark Henry headlining WrestleMania pretty obvious

Women’s Championship
Victoria vs. Trish Stratus (c)
Always was a fan of Victoria

Cruiserweight Championship
Cruiserweight Open
Super Crazy vs. Psichosis vs. Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Shannon Moore vs. Jamie Noble vs. Nunzio vs. Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Funaki vs. Kid Kash (c)
He will probably face the runner up at Wrestle Mania and then lose

Bonus Points
Predict the match order.
Which superstar will take the fall in the Cruiserweight Open? Scotty 2 Hotty
How many championships will change hands? 1 [Womens to Victoria]
Which superstars will remain in the Royal Rumble Match the longest? Kurt Angle, Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton
Which superstar will spend the shortest amount of time in the Royal Rumble Match? Goldust
Who will be the final four superstars in the Royal Rumble Match (note: a point for each superstar)? Kurt Angle, Triple H, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Micahels
Which superstar will make the most eliminations in the Royal Rumble Match? Shawn Michaels
Which superstar will be the first eliminated from the Royal Rumble Match? Paul Birchall
Which superstar will be the last eliminated from the Royal Rumble Match? Shawn Michaels
How long will the Royal Rumble Match go for (note: the closest member gets the point)? 71: 08 (1h 11m 8s)