Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - D-K-L Presents: WWE 2009 - Time to Shine

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2009, 06:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: D-K-L Presents: WWE 2009 - Time to Shine

So glad this is finally up. Aside from Gregory Helms, I have no issues in the people you've released and I understand why you've got rid of ECW as writing three shows is demanding. I would have preferred that over Superstars tbh as it's a good tool to develop talent before moving them to the world title scene or to Raw or Smackdown. I've got no qualms with you deciding to bring in a General Manager to Raw, but I've grown on the Guest Host idea. Whatever you decide to do, I'm easy.

Good luck Dan, not that you need it!

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote