Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment
View Single Post
post #76 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 06:58 AM
X-Power
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Broken Star. Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

Royal Rumble Match
Big Show vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Carlito vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Masters vs. Finlay vs. Gene Snitsky vs. Goldust vs. Gregory Helms vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Joey Mercury vs. John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Kane vs. Kurt Angle vs. Matt Hardy vs. Mr Kennedy vs. Orlando Jordan vs. Paul Burchill vs. Randy Orton vs. Rene Dupree vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Ric Flair vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. Tyson Tomko vs. William Regal

I mark massively for RVD and he was pretty over around this time so why not go with a more out there pick and predict a win for Rob? RVD/Edge would be a kickass title match or even RVD in a triple threat would be nice.

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Edge (c)

Edge, because it all just works that way.

World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry vs. Batista (c)

If Mark Henry would ever have gotten a world title in the WWE, it would be right now pretty much. I don't want to see either of these men carry the belt into WM and Henry would be a fitting transitional champ to get the title onto someone else as soon as the next Smackdown, probably with a revenge storyline regarding Batista. Or something. Henry ftw.

Women’s Championship
Victoriavs. Trish Stratus (c)

Although I'm making picks for the sake of being different, I think Trish/Mickie could work as a non title feud, eventually moving on into a triple threat feud for the title, culminating at WM or afterwards. Either way, the title shouldn't be a part of Trish/Mickie.

Cruiserweight Championship
Cruiserweight Open
Super Crazy vs. Psichosis vs. Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Shannon Moore vs. Jamie Noble vs. Nunzio vs. Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Funaki vs. Kid Kash (c)

Because I've already predicted 2 title changes.

Bonus Points
Predict the match order.
Cruiserweights, Divas, World Heavyweight, WWE, Royal Rumble
Which superstar will take the fall in the Cruiserweight Open?
Scotty 2 Hotty
How many championships will change hands?
Which superstars will remain in the Royal Rumble Match the longest?
Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels?
Which superstar will spend the shortest amount of time in the Royal Rumble Match?
Ken Kennedy
Who will be the final four superstars in the Royal Rumble Match (note: a point for each superstar)?
RVD, Angle, HBK, Lashley.
Which superstar will make the most eliminations in the Royal Rumble Match?
Bobby Bathturd.
Which superstar will be the first eliminated from the Royal Rumble Match?
Chris Masters.
Which superstar will be the last eliminated from the Royal Rumble Match?
Kurt Angle.
How long will the Royal Rumble Match go for (note: the closest member gets the point)?
68min 13s

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome