Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread
View Single Post
post #132 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
rhysus2006
Canfod y frenin ... y brenin am brenhinoedd

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhysus2006 View Post
Last Request: As far as I can remember, this is my first request.

Details: Red, with some gold if it works. I'd like it the same size as the graphics WCW_Rules has in his BTB.

Text: Font can be anything that works. I'd like the text "Shane McMahon's Championship Wrestling Alliance" with "Shane McMahon being above "Championship Wrestling Alliance" in a slightly smaller size. Use the sizes you think will be best for the graphic, though.

Pics: I'd like Shane McMahon in a suit as the main, central picture. Possibly Rob Van Dam and Mister Kennedy faded into the background if you can do that.

Preferred Artist: I like the graphics WCW_Rules has made, but I'm not really fussed on who does the graphic.

Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhysus2006 View Post
Just so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

No, not even in the face of Armageddon... Never compromise.

WWE ~ The Future Today
The current WWE product is oozing with talent; it's just being underutilized and misused. This BTB takes advantage of the talent, bringing a whole new WWE. Bring the future, today.

Currently Marking For:
Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, The Miz, Christian, Matt Hardy, Sheamus

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome