Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2009, 03:02 AM   #43 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500
Default Re: NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

When I first noticed that you posted this thread I was excited because people who know me know I love a good created thread, and your backstory was very impressive. With that being said, your first show was a little disappointing (i don't have time to review and point out what I didn't like
), but I'm willing to look past it, as I believe that the first show or two of every new thread is a little hard, especially a created one.

On to the preview, and I must say when I click on a created fed, I expect to see good matches, and creative booking, and I don't mind the way you're making your main events, but Booker T vs. Rey Mysterio is not exactly something I think should be main eventing a show, that is trying to stray away from what WWE and TNA do.

Alijah Burke > Ace Steel and Jimmy Yun, tbh, although with that being said, I'm hoping Yun picks up the victory, as I actually don't mind him. Another thing I've noticed is I know you have to find a way to crown champions, but I feel as if everything is a little to structured.

I'm actually hoping The Briscoes pick up the victory, as I really don't like Team 3D anymore, they are way to stale, but if your willing to change things up, and book them interestingly, I wouldn't object to them being the champions, as they'd definitely bring credibility to your tag divison.

The show is looking okay, if a little to structured, and I'm not a huge fan of the main event, I'll hopefully be able to drop some feedback, not promising anything though. Good luck with this, man.