Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2009, 03:02 AM   #43 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

When I first noticed that you posted this thread I was excited because people who know me know I love a good created thread, and your backstory was very impressive. With that being said, your first show was a little disappointing (i don't have time to review and point out what I didn't like
), but I'm willing to look past it, as I believe that the first show or two of every new thread is a little hard, especially a created one.

On to the preview, and I must say when I click on a created fed, I expect to see good matches, and creative booking, and I don't mind the way you're making your main events, but Booker T vs. Rey Mysterio is not exactly something I think should be main eventing a show, that is trying to stray away from what WWE and TNA do.

Alijah Burke > Ace Steel and Jimmy Yun, tbh, although with that being said, I'm hoping Yun picks up the victory, as I actually don't mind him. Another thing I've noticed is I know you have to find a way to crown champions, but I feel as if everything is a little to structured.

I'm actually hoping The Briscoes pick up the victory, as I really don't like Team 3D anymore, they are way to stale, but if your willing to change things up, and book them interestingly, I wouldn't object to them being the champions, as they'd definitely bring credibility to your tag divison.

The show is looking okay, if a little to structured, and I'm not a huge fan of the main event, I'll hopefully be able to drop some feedback, not promising anything though. Good luck with this, man.