Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 09:00 PM   #42 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

Glad to see this continuing to be up and running since the BTB section has otherwise been lacking as of late, Mikey.

Card looks pretty good here, with a very nice main event. While Booker is somewhat lazy in the ring these days, I've got no doubt when put against Rey that it should be a fine match. The undercard is also very nice, with some talent new on the scene set to be introduced to the world, along with Team 3D and Wang Yang (I refuse to call him Yun ).

Looking forward to it, Mikey. You know I'll be reading.