Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #41 (permalink)
Rated-R Champ
JBL's Assistant

Rated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a pushRated-R Champ is getting a push
Default Re: NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

Vortex

- Preview -

NXG debuted with a huge start with NeXus on Tuesday, and now, it's time for the premier of Vortex. Our main event for the show was done in the same manner as NeXus's, with destiny choosing two men from the Elimination Guantlet at Wrestlution, and it has selected Rey Mysterio and Booker T. These two former World Champions have competed for the top prize against each other in the past, and will do so again at the first NXG Pay-Per-View in history. But on Vortex, we will see them compete with only momentum riding on the line. Which one of them will earn a place in the record books as the main-event winner of the first Vortex?

Four championships will be won at Wrestlution, and as we approach the date, we will see those continue in their quest to the gold, as others will be eliminated. This week, in a qualifying match for the NXG International Championship Tournament, we will see Ace Steel take on Jimmy Yun. With both men out to prove their worth, Steel's hard-hitting no-nonsense style going against Yun's high-flying endeavors should make for an exciting contest. Which man will enter the tournament to face Elijah Burke in the preliminary round?

On NeXus, we saw the Motor City Machine Guns go to a ten-minute draw against The Hooliganz for the chance to go to Wrestlution to compete for the NXG Tag Team Championship. This week on Vortex, it will be Team 3D facing off against The Briscoes in their opportunity for the championship match. 3D is the most decorated tag team in all of wrestling history, while The Briscoes are a powerful brother duo whose potential knows no bounds. Only one of them can go to Wrestlution, but with a ten-minute restriction on their match, will we see a team advance tonight?

All this and more on Vortex.

- Confirmed Matches -
- NXG International Championship Tournament Qualifying Match -
Ace Steel vs. Jimmy Yun
- NXG Tag Team Championship Qualifying Match -
Team 3D vs. The Briscoes
- Rey Mysterio vs. Booker T -

- XXX -

First, I want to say thank you to all that took the time to read NeXus, and for all the positive feedback left as well. I have a great feeling about this project, and I'm glad to know that the general consensus thinks I'm off to a good start. Now, it's time to keep things moving with Vortex, which should go up later this week. So again, much thanks to all, hope to see you there.

Your Humble Booker, Mikey
Rated-R Champ is offline   Reply With Quote