Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #129 (permalink)
Tsar WCWR
I RESPECT YOU, BOOKER MAN

Tsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Giving away two free posters - one Bragging Rights, one Hell in a Cell. The Bragging Rights one has Maria on it, while Hell in a Cell has Randy Orton on it. They're free to use for your current WWE projects, if anyone has any. I have the original templates for both as well, so if you want me to change the text to another PPV, feel free to ask. Be mindful, however, that you MUST PM me for the actual posters, and it's first come, first serve. They were gonna be for my WWE project, but that's canned. Here are previews of what they look like. They obviously will NOT be that small or come with a watermark, just so no one asks. I will delete them once they have been used, and please, if you're not gonna go ahead with your project, do not bother asking.

I will be doing more free PPV posters when I have some time.

EDIT: Someone has already requested the Hell in a Cell poster. Sorry, peoples. However, Maria is still available (oh I wish in more ways than one).

Be The Booker - WCW 2000

Last edited by Tsar WCWR : 11-08-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Tsar WCWR is online now   Reply With Quote