Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Apocalypse Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #284 (permalink)
Postage
Amazing

Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage
Default Re: Apocalypse Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Hmmm so your a role cop? Dhitler just died and he was a Paranoid Role Cop? But I still believe you because I know your not that dumb.

I'm just going to go ahead and claim. I'm Barack Obama and because I don't want people to believe all this nonsense I am the Cult Un-recruiter, meaning I can turn people who were culted back to Innocent or if I target them the same night they are targeted to be culted it saves them. I targeted yottsu tonight.

So if you did indeed get me as Famine then there's something up because that is not right. I know there's lots of roles that can do that but the only Innocent role I can think of is the Bus Driver. So if your out there...
Why would you claim at all?

since when does Steven lynching you for no reason give you a reason to claim. what's wrong with you Nov?

This role actually sounds real stupid.

edit: @ the note I got saying I was next motherfucker. LOL READ NIGHT 1, GO AHEAD AND FUCKING TRY TO KILL ME.

Last edited by Postage : 11-05-2009 at 10:56 PM.