Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Apocalypse Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2009, 11:39 PM   #284 (permalink)
Postage
Amazing

Postage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Apocalypse Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Hmmm so your a role cop? Dhitler just died and he was a Paranoid Role Cop? But I still believe you because I know your not that dumb.

I'm just going to go ahead and claim. I'm Barack Obama and because I don't want people to believe all this nonsense I am the Cult Un-recruiter, meaning I can turn people who were culted back to Innocent or if I target them the same night they are targeted to be culted it saves them. I targeted yottsu tonight.

So if you did indeed get me as Famine then there's something up because that is not right. I know there's lots of roles that can do that but the only Innocent role I can think of is the Bus Driver. So if your out there...
Why would you claim at all?

since when does Steven lynching you for no reason give you a reason to claim. what's wrong with you Nov?

This role actually sounds real stupid.

edit: @ the note I got saying I was next motherfucker. LOL READ NIGHT 1, GO AHEAD AND FUCKING TRY TO KILL ME.

Last edited by Postage : 11-05-2009 at 11:56 PM.