Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Apocalypse Mafia Gameplay Thread
View Single Post
post #228 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 04:14 AM
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Apocalypse Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage View Post
I can definitely see him choosing to talk like that. Unless you're being sarcastic.
Why would I be sarcastic? And nah, he really, really wouldn't. I'm pretty sure he detests it. JUST A PERSONAL CHARACTERISTIC FOR INVINCIBLE YA KNOW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
Yo tim dat ain't no answer where I come from.
Keeping the question in the quote would make it easier to know waht you're talking about too.

Quote:
Yo tim dat ain't no answer where I come from. Outguessing the mod = wrong k.
I didn't quote it b/c I didn't see the need to, obviously.
Why is it wrong, tim?

Quote:
quote ure meta plz. and >I WANTED HIM DEADDEADEAD
TEKKEN MAFIA.

Quote:
My first post = first chance I got after reading the thread. U guies kinda already hammered him by then.

I do say TAngel is a fucking retard but his play didn't warrant a quicklynch without him getting in another post of defense.
He would have lol'd around and said what? Lol oops I didn't have a PR. He had a chance to respond to me asking him about his PR and chose to ignore it. HAMMAH WORTHY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
Mafia also stay off wagons and proceed to scold the town. To look innocent and all but it's cool leaving that out.
If I was a dayvig I'd shoot you in the fucking face for this post alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimoron View Post
I'd be up for a Mister X lynch next day, sounds good
Yo Ulti I'm really...never mind, stop setting up lynches son. It be a scummy trait.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome