Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Thread

616K views 6K replies 210 participants last post by  Platt 
#1 ·
#2,235 ·
I hear ya Platt, it is frustrating when you're trying to avoid something and you end up seeing them unintentionally. It's still worth it to check out, the matches were above average for the most part so you still can have some incentive while watching.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

#2,236 ·
Yeah I've watched it now and hoestly apart from the Knockouts tag and the main event I thought it was on par at best with a normal impact.

TAKE 25% OFF YOUR ORDER!!!

You can now save 25% off your order on almost all items listed at ROHWrestling.com with no minimum purchase. This sale includes all DVD's, tickets, apparel, & more. Besides ROH DVD's you can also save money on Non-ROH items. You can save money with every order you place at www.rohwrestling.com.

This is also a great chance to save money on tickets to all upcoming live ROH events.

To redeem your 25% Off Coupon just follow these 2 simple steps:
1) Place an order for merchandise at www.rohwrestling.com
2) Enter the coupon code: jan25 into the box marked Discount/Promotional Code when you are going thru the checkout process. The system will automatically generate the discount.

Offer ends on Friday, January 8th at 10am EST. Shipping costs are not discountable. DVD Subscription Packages and Gift Certificates are the only items NOT included in the sale. No adjustments to prior purchases or previously placed orders. Offer valid only on orders placed online at www.rohwrestling.com. Orders will only be discounted if you follow the steps listed above.

#2,239 ·
Yeah, let's get strict on the WWE/TNA spoilers in the indy section please. Despite some people here not giving a shit about them, I had my day ruined since I couldn't be home last night to watch anything. Fuckers.

#2,240 ·
Pedostein's sale wins me over. Threemendous 2 and 99 for (lol I'll pretend u said)18 bucks? Hell yes.
Is it just my coincidences or does RF ship all their dvds in white box casings?

I'm all for keeping the spoilers out of here, co-signed.

#2,241 ·
ROH Final Countdown Tour: Boston

Up In Smoke (Cheech & Cloudy) vs The Young Bucks - ***1/2
~ Really enjoyable opener, Cheech & Cloudy had some great offense, I'd love to see more of them in these kind of competitive matches rather than the HDNet squashes.

Sonjay Dutt vs Delirious - **1/4
~ It was fine but I just really wasn't into it.

Chris Hero vs Claudio Castagnoli vs Petey Williams vs El Generico - ***

Boston Street Fight:
Kevin Steen vs Eddie Edwards - ***1/4
~ Held down by Eddie's arm injury, but they did pretty well considering.

Dark City Fight Club vs Alex Payne & Bobby Dempsey - *1/2

Nigel McGuinness vs Roderick Strong - ***3/4

Austin Aries & Rhett Titus vs Colt Cabana & Kenny Omega - **3/4

Bryan Danielson vs Davey Richards - ****1/2

#2,242 ·
#2,244 ·
It's only on highspots.

#2,245 ·
ROH Final Countdown Tour: Chicago

Petey Williams vs. Rhett Titus **¼

Six Man Mayhem
Silar Young vs. Alex Payne vs. Rasche Brown vs. Sal Rinauro vs. Grizzly Redwood vs. Kyle O’Reily
Surprisingly enjoyable **½

The House of Truth vs., Brent Albright and Bobby Dempsey **¼

Dog Collar Match
Jimmy Rave vs. Necro Butcher ***

Dark City Fight Club vs. The Young Bucks **¾

Grudge Match
Colt Cabana vs. Claudio Castagnoli ***

ROH World Tag Team Title Match
The American Wolves vs. Jay and Mark Briscoe
Much better then the Final Battle 2009 match ***¾-****

ROH World Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Bryan Danielson ****¼

Alright show. I had low expectations for everything before DCFC/Bucks so I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the early stuff alot more

ROH Final Countdown Tour: Boston

The Young Bucks vs. Cheech and Cloudy ***¼-***½

Sonjay Dutt vs. Delirious *

Four Corner Survival
Chris Hero vs. Petey Williams vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. El Generico ***¼

Anything Goes Match
Eddie Edwards vs. Kevin Steen **½

Dark City Fight Club vs. Alex Payne and Bobby Dempsey ¾*

Nigel McGuinness vs. Roderick Strong ***½

Austin Aries and Rhett Titus vs. Colt Cabana and Kenny Omega ***

Bryan Danielson vs. Davey Richards ****½-****¾

Very enjoyable show throughout ending with one hell of a main event. Really liked Davey's and Danielson's speeches after the match

#2,247 ·
Just picked up SOTF 09 & Boiling Point... would have picked up the DG Europe stuff but its not worth the $20

EDIT

ROH - Return of the 187

1. Ruckus vs Jason Blade

2. Ariel vs Sara Del Rey
*1/2
Lol at the Goldust chants at Del Rey

3. Top of the Class Trophy Match
Rhett Titus vs Grizzly Redwood
*3/4

4. Brent Albright vs Jay Briscoe
**1/2

5. Three Way No DQ Match
Delirious vs Mark Briscoe vs Necro Butcher

6. Claudio Castagnoli vs Jerry Lynn
***1/4

7. FIP World Heavyweight Title Match
Go Shiozaki vs Austin Aries
***3/4

8. 30 Minute Ironteam Match
LAX vs Sweet N Sour Inc vs The Age of The Fall vs Steenerico
Why the fuck was there an Albright promo during the entrances and why didnt Steenerico get a fall?

Ok show nothing super but cool to see Homicide again.

#2,249 ·
ROH - The French Connection

1. Eddie Edwards vs Erick Stevens
**1/2

2. Kenny Omega & Kenny King vs The Briscoe Brothers
**3/4

3. Necro Butcher vs Brodie Lee

4. Jerry Lynn vs Delirious

5. Roderick Strong vs Davey Richards
***1/2-***3/4

6. Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs vs Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson
***1/2-***3/4

7. Four Way Elimination Match for the ROH World Title
Nigel McGuiness vs El Generico vs Kevin Steen vs Go Shiozaki

Glad i only got this in a Big Ten Sale

#2,250 ·
ROH Glory By Honor VIII
The Final Countdown

Rhett Titus vs. Colt Cabana *¼

Dark City Fight Club vs. Cheech and Cloudy **½

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kenny Omega
There was something about this match I just found incredibly fun, both live and on DVD ***½

Four Corner Survival
Delirious vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Grizzly Redwood vs. Roderick Strong
Still better then it had any right to be ***¼

Ladder War II for the ROH World Tag Team Titles
The American Wolves vs. Kevin Steen and El Generico
My thoughts on this are still the same as they were after seeing it live. It doesn't match the first LW in terms of crazy spots, but I love the little things about it such as The Wolves using tactics from previous matches in the feud to try and get an advantage or (as crazy as it is) Steen going after Eddie's arm considering how The Wolves had constantly attacked Steen and Generico's injuries throughout the feud ****-****¼

Grudge Match
Chris Hero vs. Eddie Kingston ***½

ROH World Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Petey Williams
If I ever watched this again, I'd have to put the mute on **¾

Jay and Mark Briscoe vs. The Young Bucks ****

Nigel McGuinness vs. Bryan Danielson ****¼-****½

Best ROH show of 2009, and one of the best shows I've been able to attend. Really liked the extras on the DVD as well, Nigel and Bryan both heaped quite alot of praise on The American Wolves during their interviews.

Also watching without any commentary has made the shows more enjoyable imo

#2,251 ·
I can't wait until the 8th Anniversary show, not because of how great the show looks (as there are no matches announced yet) but because I get to exchange my DVD of GBH VIII that has 2 Disc Ones for a DVD that hopefully has one Disc One and one Disc Two! Than I can finally get to see Nigel/Dragon again along with everything else that was one Disc 2...

2 Matches left on PWG Guerre Sans Frontieres and it has been amazing so far.

#2,252 ·
PWG Against The Grain

2009 Battle of Los Angeles Qualification 4-Way Match

Brandon Cutler vs. Brandon Gatson vs. Johnny Goodtime vs. Malachi “CK” Jackson *¾

Kenny King vs. Davey Richards **¾

Scott Lost vs. Joey Ryan ***¼-***½

Brian Kendrick vs. Roderick Strong
Kendrick's best singles match in I don't know how long ***½

2009 Battle of Los Angeles Qualification 4-Way Match
Dustin Cutler vs. Shane Haste vs. Charles Mercury vs. Jerome “LTP” Robinson **¼

El Generico vs. Chris Hero ***½

PWG World Tag Team Championship Match

The Young Bucks vs. Men of Low Moral Fiber ***¾

Nothing amazing but 4 very good matches in Lost/Ryan, Kendrick/Strong, Hero/Generico and Bucks/MOLMF

#2,253 ·
ROH on HDNet - 25/4/09 - Episode 6

1. Grizzly Redwood & Andy 'Right Leg' Ridge vs The Dark City Fight Club
*1/2

2. Alex Payne vs Nigel McGuiness
*3/4

3. Chris Hero & Eddie Edwards vs Kevin Steen & Jay Briscoe

4. Bryan Danielson vs Tyler Black
***3/4

ROH - Validation

1. Ricky Reyes vs Eddie Kingston
**1/2

2. The Super Smash Brothers vs Brent Albright & Erick Stevens
**1/4

3. Chris Hero vs Sonjay Dutt
***1/4

4. The Embassy vs Necro Butcher & Delirious
**3/4

5. Alex Payne & Grizzly Redwood vs Kenny King & Rhett Titus
**1/4

6. Joey Ryan vs Colt Cabana

7. ROH World Tag Team Title Match
The American Wolves vs Kevin Steen & Bryan Danielson
***3/4

8. ROH World Title Match
Jerry Lynn vs Jay Briscoe
***1/2-***3/4

#2,254 ·
ROH Clash of the Contenders

Kevin Steen vs. Roderick Strong ***-***¼

Mschif vs. Nicole Matthews **

Four Corner Survival
Claudio Castagnoli vs. Petey Williams vs. Colt Cabana vs. Ace Steel **¼

Jay and Mark Briscoe vs. The House of Truth
Very surprised how much I enjoyed this match ***¼

Davey Richards vs. Kenny Omega
Dug the shit out of this ****¼

Kenny King and Rhett Titus vs. The Young Bucks ***-***¼

Tyler Black vs. Chris Hero ***¼-***½

ROH World Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Delirious ***¼

Considering this was the first show since Dragon/Nigel left, I thought it was great. Hell of a match between Davey and Omega, and alot of good/great stuff throughout the rest of the show.

#2,258 ·
THE BIG TEN SALE

Over 100 Ring of Honor DVD's on sale for $10 each including all in stock titles from 2002-2005 plus save 10% off your order. Read below for details.

You can now purchase the following Ring of Honor DVD's for only $10 each:

2002 Shows:
-The Era of Honor Begins 2/23/02 (Low Ki vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels; Eddie Guerrero vs. Super Crazy)
-Road To The Title 6/22/02 (One night tournament to determine the four men who will compete for the ROH Title)
-Unscripted 9/21/02 (Paul London vs. Michael Shane Street Fight, Low Ki vs. Xavier ROH World Title Match, One Night ROH Tag Team Title Tournament)
-Glory By Honor 10/5/02 (Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe Fight Without Honor, Christopher Daniels vs. Doug Williams)
-All Star Extravaganza 11/9/02 (Bryan Danielson vs. AJ Styles; Shinjiro Otani & Masato Tanaka vs. Steve Corino & Low Ki; Christopher Daniels, Donovan Morgan, & Samoa Joe vs. Low Ki, Doug Williams, & Homicide; Bryan Danielson vs. Paul London)
-Night of the Butcher 12/7/02 (Homicide & Abdullah the Butcher vs. The Carnage Crew, Paul London vs. Bryan Danielson)
-Final Battle 2002 (American Dragon Bryan Danielson vs. Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe vs. Steve Corino)

2003 Shows:
-One Year Anniversary Show 2/8/03 (Low Ki vs. Paul London vs. AJ Styles; Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe; Mark Briscoe vs. Jay Briscoe; Homicide vs. Steve Corino)
-Expect The Unexpected 3/15/03 (CM Punk vs. Raven; Christopher Daniels & Xavier vs. AJ Styles & The Amazing Red Tag Team Title Match; Samoa Joe vs. Homicide vs. BJ Whitmer vs. EZ Money #1 Contender's Match)
-Night of the Champions 3/22/03 (Xavier vs. Samoa Joe ROH Title Match, Low Ki vs. Jody Fleisch)
-Retribution: Round Robin Challenge II 4/26/03 (Paul London, Christopher Daniels, & THe Amazing Red battle in the second annual Round Robin Challenge tournament; CM Punk vs. Homicide; Samoa Joe vs. Doug Williams ROH Title Match)
-Night of the Grudges 6/14/03 (AJ Styles vs. Paul London, The Group vs. The Prophecy)
-Wrestlerave' 03 6/28/05 (Homicide vs. Trent Acid Fight Without Honor; CM Punk & Colt Cabana vs. Raven & Christopher Daniels; Samoa Joe vs. Dan Maff ROH Title Match)
-Death Before Dishonor 7/19/03 (Paul London makes his final ROH appearance as he challenges Samoa Joe for the ROH World Title; Raven vs. CM Punk Dog Collar Match; Briscoes vs. AJ Styles & The Amazing Red; Jeff Hardy in ROH)
-Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies 8/16/03 (Steve Corino vs. Homicide; CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe)
-Final Battle 2003 12/27/03 (The Great Muta & Arashi vs. Christopher Daniels & Dan Maff, Homicide vs. Satoshi Kojima, AJ Styles vs. Kaz Hayashi)

2004 Shows:
-At Our Best 3/13/04 (Samoa Joe vs. Jay Briscoe ROH World Title Cage Match; Scramble Cage II; CM Punk vs. AJ Styles with Ricky Steamboat at the guest referee)
-ROH Reborn Stage 1 4/23/04 (Samoa Joe vs. Homicide ROH World Title Match, Bryan Danielson vs. CM Punk)
-ROH Reborn Stage 2 4/24/04 (Briscoe Brothers vs. CM Punk & Colt Cabana Tag Team Title Match; Homicide vs. Bryan Danielson)
-World Title Classic 6/12/04 (Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk World Title Match; Danny Maff & BJ Whitmer vs. Colt Cabana & Ace Steel vs. The Briscoe Brothers vs. Jack Evans & Austin Aries Ultimate Endurance Match)
-Survival of the Fittest 6/24/04 (The first annual event features six matches to determine which wrestlers advance to the Survival of the Fittest elimination match main event)
-Death Before Dishonor II Part 1 7/23/04 (Samoa Joe vs. Homicide, Briscoes vs. Punk & Cabana two out of three falls)
-Glory By Honor III 9/11/04 (Mick Foley debuts,Punk vs. Aries, Danielson vs. Shelley)
-Weekend of Thunder Night 1 11/5/04 (Bryan Danielson vs. Jushin Liger; Austin Aries vs. CM Punk; Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal vs. John Walters & Nigel McGuinness; Rocky Romero & Ricky Reyes vs. Jack Evans & Roderick Strong Tag Team Title Match)
-All Star Extravaganza II 12/4/04 (Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk World Title Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Homicide; Low Ki vs. Austin Aries; CM Punk vs. Spanky; The Great Managerial Debate between Bobby Heenan & Jim Cornette)

2005 Shows
-It All Begins 1/15/05 (Foley-Samoa Joe Confrontation, Danielson vs. Homicide, Aries first title defense)
-Trios Tournament 2005 3/5/05 (One night, six man tag team tournament)
-Back To Basics 3/12/05 (Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal vs. CM Punk & Spanky)
-Best Of American Super Juniors Tournament 4/2/05 (Austin Aries vs. Homicide ROH World Title Match, One Night Super Juniors Tournament, BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal for the vacant ROH Tag Titles)
-Stalemate 4/16/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Homicide in a lumberjack match, Austin Aries vs. James Gibson ROH World Title Match)
-Manhattan Mayhem 5/7/05 (Homicide & Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal; Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley ROH World Title Match; CM Punk vs. Jimmy Rave Dog Collar Match)
-Nowhere To Run 5/14/05 (CM Punk vs. Jimmy Rave Steel Cage Match; Austin Aries vs. Bryan Danielson ROH World Title Match; Homicide vs. Doug Williams; Roderick Strong & Jack Evans vs. Alex Shelley & Delirious; Nigel McGuinness vs. Colt Cabana)
-Future Is Now 6/12/05 (Austin Aries vs. Low Ki in a Non Sanctioned, Non Title Match; CM Punk vs. Roderick Strong, Homicide vs. James Gibson, Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness for the Pure Title)
-Sign of Dishonor 7/8/05 (CM Punk vs. Jay Lethal ROH World Title; Christopher Daniels vs. Colt Cabana; AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Rave; Samoa Joe vs. James Gibson vs. Austin Aries vs. Homicide)
-Fate Of An Angel 7/16/05 (Matt Hardy vs. Christopher Daniels, CM Punk vs. James Gibson ROH World Title Match, AJ Styles vs. Roderick Strong)
-Redemption 8/12/05 (CM Punk defends the ROH World Title against Christopher Daniels, James Gibson, & Samoa Joe in an elimination match; Matt Hardy vs. Homicide; Generation Next vs. The Embassy; Low Ki vs. Jay Lethal)
-Survival of the Fittest 2005 9/24/05 (Features 6 Man Survival of the Fittest Elimination Match)
-Joe vs. Kobashi 10/1/05 (Features the classic must see match featuring Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi)
-Unforgettable 10/2/05 (Kenta Kobashi & Homicide vs. Samoa Joe & Low Ki; Christopher Daniels vs. Jimmy Yang; James Gibson vs. Roderick Strong)
-Enter The Dragon 10/14/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries ROH World Title Match, Homicide & Low Ki vs. Steve Corino & Colt Cabana)
-Buffalo Stampede 10/15/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Steve Corino ROH World Title Match; Low Ki vs. Colt Cabana; Nigel McGuinness vs. Samoa Joe Pure Title Match; The Embassy vs. Generation Next NO DQ Six Man War)
-This Means War 10/29/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong ROH World Title Match, Austin Aries vs. AJ Styles, Curry Man vs. Jay Lethal)
-Showdown in Motown 11/4/05 (Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Sabin ROH World Title Match, Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley, AJ Styles & Matt Sydal vs. Abyss & Jimmy Rave, plus a Four Corner Survival with Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe vs. Colt Cabana vs. Homicide)
-Steel Cage Warfare 12/3/05 (Generation Next vs. Embassy Steel Cage Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Rocky Romero ROH World Title Match; Steve Corino vs. Homicide; Samoa Joe vs. Jay Lethal)

2006 Shows
-Tag Wars 2006 1/27/06 (Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Bryan Danielson & Jay Lethal Tag Title Match; the semi-finals and finals of Trios Tournament 2006, Christopher Daniels vs. Low Ki)
-Dissension 1/28/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. AJ Styles ROH World Title Match; Aries & Strong vs. Jacobs & Whitmer ROH Tag Title Match; Daniels vs. Sydal; Low Ki vs. Jack Evans)
-Unscripted II 2/11/06 (CM Punk's surprise return as he teams with Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Rave & Adam Pearce, Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries for the Pure Title)
-Fourth Anniversary Show 2/25/06 (Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles & Matt Sydal ROH Tag Title Match, Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Rave World Title Match)
-Arena Warfare 3/11/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Alex Shelley World Title Match, Austin Aries vs. Matt Sydal, Christopher Daniels vs. Colt Cabana vs. Samoa Joe)
-Dragon Gate Challenge 3/30/06 (Generation Next vs. Blood Generation; AJ Styles & Matt Sydal vs. Dragon Kid & Genki Horiguchi; Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels, Homicide vs. Colt Cabana; Alex Shelley & Jimmy Rave vs. Bryan Danielson & Delirious)
-Weekend of Champions Night 1 4/28/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Yang ROH World Title; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Samoa Joe & Matt Sydal Tag Title Match, Nigel McGuinness vs. Christopher Daniels Pure Title Match)
-Weekend of Champions Night 2 4/29/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness ROH World Title vs. Pure Title; Aries & Strong vs. Rave & Shelley for the Tag Titles; Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Sydal)
-How We Roll 5/12/06 (Bryan Danielson & Christopher Daniels vs. Christian Cage & Colt Cabana; Austin Aries vs. Jay Briscoe; Roderick Strong vs. Mark Briscoe)
-Destiny 6/3/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Homicide ROH World Title Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong ROH Tag Title Match; Christopher Daniels vs. BJ Whitmer)
-Throwdown 6/23/06 (KENTA vs. Roderick Strong; Bryan Danielson vs. BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs ROH World Title Match; Necro Butcher vs. Adam Pearce; Samoa Joe vs. Davey Richards vs. Delirious vs. Jimmy Rave)
-Chi Town Struggle 6/24/06 (KENTA vs. Austin Aries; Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana ROH World Title Match; ROH vs. CZW Six Man Tag War)
-Generation Now 7/29/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness ROH World Title Match, Christopher Daniels vs. Christian Cage, Generation Next's Last Stand as Aries, Strong, Evans, & Sydal team up together for the final time)
-Time To Man Up 8/4/06 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. KENTA & Davey Richards; AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe; Bryan Danielson vs. Jack Evans)
-Unified 8/12/06 (ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson vs. Pure Champion Nigel McGuinness in a Unification Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. The Briscoes World Tag Team Title Match, Doug Williams & Jody Fleisch vs. SUWA & Go Shiozaki)
-Anarchy In The UK 8/13/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong ROH World Title Match; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Davey Richards & Matt Sydal; BJ Whitmer vs. Go Shiozaki; Bryan Danielson vs. SUWA ROH World Title Match)
-Epic Encounter II 8/25/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness 2/3 Falls World Title Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Samoa Joe & BJ Whitmer Tag Title Match, Matt Sydal vs. Delirious)
-Gut Check 8/26/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana ROH World Title Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal Tag Title Match; Briscoes vs. Homicide & Davey Richards)
-Glory By Honor V Night 1 9/15/06 (KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe; Samoa Joe faces Roderick Strong; Austin Aries vs. Davey Richards; Christopher Daniels vs. Nigel McGuinness)
-Survival of the Fittest 2006 10/6/06 (First round matches include: Samoa Joe vs. Bryan Danielson, Christopher Daniels vs. Austin Aries, Briscoes vs. Homicide & Roderick Strong, Matt Sydal vs. Davey Richards, Delirious vs. Jimmy Rave)
-Motor City Madness 10/7/06 (Briscoes vs. Samoa Joe & Homicide STREET FIGHT; Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries ROH World Title Match)
-Suffocation 10/27/06 (Samoa Joe & Homicide vs. Steve Corino & Adam Pearce, Matt Sydal vs. Delirious, Jay Briscoe vs. Davey Richards, Austin Aries vs. Claudio Castagnoli)
-Honor Reclaims Boston 11/3/06 (Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. KENTA & Davey Richards; Bryan Danielson vs. Delirious ROH World Title Match, Samoa Joe & Homicide & BJ Whitmer vs. The Briscoes & Steve Corino)
-The Bitter End 11/4/06 (KENTA vs. Matt Sydal; Homicide vs. Steve Corino Fight Without Honor; Samoa Joe & Nigel McGuinness vs. Bryan Danielson & Jimmy Rave)
-Black Friday Fallout 11/24/06 (Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal vs. Davey Richards & Delirious, Samoa Joe vs. Jay Briscoe, Kings of Wrestling vs. Austin Aries & Roderick Strong World Tag Team Title Match, Homicide vs. Jimmy Rave, Mark Briscoe vs. Shingo)
-Dethroned 11/25/06 (Samoa Joe & Homicide vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Street Fight; Davey Richards vs. Austin Aries; Chris Hero & Cladio Castagnoli vs. Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal World Tag Team Title Match)
-Chicago Spectacular Night 1 12/8/06 (Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe ROH World Title Steel Cage Match; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Matt Sydal & Shingo Dragon Gate Rules; Colt Cabana vs. Jimmy Jacobs; Homicide vs. Brent Albright)
-Chicago Spectacular Night 2 12/9/06 (Bryan Danielson, Jimmy Rave, Shingo, & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Delirious, Colt Cabana, Nigel McGuinness, & BJ Whitmer Eight Man Elimintation Tag; Adam Pearce vs. Homicide Steel Cage Match; Samoa Joe vs. Mark Briscoe; Davey Richards vs. Jay Briscoe)

2007 Shows
-Fifth Year Festival: New York 2/16/07 (Takeshi Morishima vs. Samoa Joe; Homicide vs. Jimmy Rave ROH World Title Match; Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal vs. Austin Aries & Roderick Strong World Tag Team Title Match; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Nigel McGuinness & Colt Cabana)
-Fifth Year Festival: Dayton 2/23/07 (Takeshi Morishima vs. BJ Whitmer ROH World Title Match; Samoa Joe vs. Davey Richards; Matt Sydal vs. Austin Aries Dragon Gate Open The Brave Gate Championship; Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Jay Briscoe)
-Fifth Year Festival: Chicago 2/24/07 (Samoa Joe & Homicide vs. ROH World Champion Takeshi Morishima & Nigel McGuinness; Colt Cabana vs. Jimmy Jacobs Windy City Death Match; Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal vs. The Briscoes Tag Title Match; Austin Aries & Matt Cross vs. Roderick Strong & Davey Richards)
-Fifth Year Festival: Finale 3/4/07 (Samoa Joe vs. Homicide; Nigel McGuinness vs. Jimmy Rave Fight Without Honor, BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs Falls Count Anywhere, Doi & Shingo vs. Davey Richards & Roderick Strong, Briscoe vs. Briscoe)
-This Means War II 4/13/07 (ROH World Champion Takeshi Morishima & Chris Hero vs. Doug Williams & Nigel McGuinness, No Remorse Corps vs. The Resilience Six Man Elimination Match, Homicide vs. Brent Albright, Jay Briscoe vs. Claudio Castagnoli)
-Fighting Spirit 4/14/07 (Takeshi Morishima vs. Nigel McGuinness ROH World Title Match; Roderick Strong & Davey Richards vs. Jack Evans & Delirious, Doug Williams vs. Colt Cabana, El Generico & Kevin Steen vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe)
-The Battle of St. Paul 4/27/07 (Takeshi Morishima vs. Austin Aries ROH World Title Match; Roderick Strong vs. Christopher Daniels FIP World Title; Colt Cabana & Homicide vs. Brent Albright & Adam Pearce Anything Goes Match; Rocky Romero vs. Jack Evans vs. Delirious vs. Erick Stevens)
-Reborn Again 5/11/07 (Jay & Mark Briscoe defend the Tag Titles against Takeshi Morishima & BJ Whitmer, Delirious vs. KENTA, Matt Sydal vs. Naomichi Marufuji, Bryan Danielson makes his return to Ring of Honor, The Resilience vs. No Remorse Corps)
-Respect Is Earned 5/12/07 (Ring of Honor's 1st PPV; Bryan Danielson & Takeshi Morishima vs. Nigel McGuinness & KENTA; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Matt Sydal & Claudio Castagnoli World Tag Team Title Match; Rocky Romero vs. Naomichi Marufuji; Delirious vs. Roderick Strong)
-Domination 6/9/07 (Takeshi Morishima vs. Roderick Strong ROH World Title Match, Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Hero & Castagnoli for the Tag Titles 2/3 Falls; Delirious vs. Rocky Romero; Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw)
-Live in Tokyo 7/16/07 (Takeshi Morishima vs. Nigel McGuiness ROH World Title Match; The Briscoes & Naomichi Marufuji vs. Matt Sydal, Ricky Marvin & Atsushi Aoki, Bryan Danielson vs. Go Shiozaki; Roderick Strong vs. Delirious Fight Without Honor)
-Live In Osaka 7/17/07 (CIMA, Naomichi Marufuji, & Bryan Danielson vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Davey Richards, & Rocky Romero; Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe vs. SHINGO & Susumu Yokosuka World Tag Team Title Match; Ryo Saito, Matt Sydal, & Dragon Kid vs. Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino, & Delirious; Roderick Strong vs. Jack Evans)
-Race To The Top Tournament Night 1 7/27/07 (Eight first round tournament matches; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Nigel McGuinness & Bryan Danielson World Tag Team Title Match)
-Race To The Top Tournament Night 2 7/28/07 (Feaures the Quarter-finals, Semi-finals, and Finals of the Race To The Top Tournament. Also, Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries, Matt Sydal, & Mark Briscoe vs. Nigel McGuinness, Roderick Strong, Delirious, & Jay Briscoe in the $10,000 Tag Team Challenge)
-Death Before Dishonor V Night 1 8/10/09 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico Boston Street Fight; Takeshi Morishima vs. Claudio Castagnoli ROH World Title Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Matt Sydal; Austin Aries & Erick Stevens vs. Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero)
-Death Before Dishonor V Night 2 8/11/09 (No Remorse Corps vs. Resilience Philly Street Fight; Takeshi Morishima vs. Brent Albright ROH World Title Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Mike Quackenbush; Mark Briscoe vs. El Generico; Jay Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen)
-Caged Rage 8/24/07 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico World Tag Title Steel Cage; Roderick Strong vs. Jack Evans Steel Cage Match; Takeshi Morishima vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Brent Albright ROH World Title Match; Bryan Danielson vs. PAC)
-Manhattan Mayhem II 8/25/09 (Takeshi Morishima vs. Bryan Danielson ROH World Title Match; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico for the World Tag Titles 2/3 Falls; Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong vs. Jack Evans)
-Motor City Madness 2007 9/14/07 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Austin Aries & Matt Cross for the Tag Titles; Takeshi Morishima defends the World Title vs. the winner of a Four Corner Survival with Delirious vs. Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens vs. Kevin Steen; El Generico vs. Naomichi Marufuji)
-Survival of the Fittest 2007 10/19/07 (First Round Match include: Brent Albright vs. Roderick Strong; Chris Hero vs. Karl Anderson; Rocky Romero vs. TJ Perkins; Delirious vs. Austin Aries; Human Tornado vs. Shane Hagadorn vs. Tony Kozina; Davey Richards vs. Claudio Castagnoli; Nigel McGuinness vs. Bryan Danielson; plus Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Jimmy Jacobs & The Necro Butcher)
-Glory By Honor VI Night 1 11/2/07 (Mitsuharu Misawa & KENTA vs. Takeshi Morishima & Naomichi Marufuji; Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries Best of Three Series; Nigel McGuinness vs. Chris Hero ROH World Title Match; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero Tag Title Match)
-Reckless Abandon 11/30/07 (The Briscoes vs. Evans & Ruckus vs. Jacobs & Black vs. Albright & Whitmer Scramble Tag Match; Roderick Strong vs. Austin Aries 30 Min. Ironman Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Necro Butcher; Delirious vs. Adam Pearce Falls Count Anywhere Match)
-Unscripted III 12/1/07 ( Jay & Mark Briscoe team with Erick Stevens against The No Remorse Corps; Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Jacobs; Tyler Black vs. Austin Aries)
-Rising Above 12/29/07 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries ROH World Title Match; Jay & Mark Brisoce vs. Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero World Tag Team Title Match 2/3 Falls; Bryan Danielson vs. Takeshi Morishima)
-Final Battle 2007 12/30/07 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black World Tag Team Title Match; Takeshi Morishima vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries vs. Chris Hero Four Way Elimination Match; Naomichi Marufuji vs. Davey Richards; Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens FIP Title Match)

2008 Shows:
-Transform 1/12/08 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Necro Butcher & Tyler Black Street Fight; Erick Stevens vs. Bryan Danielson FIP Heavyweight Title Match; Brent Albright vs. Kevin Steen; Austin Aries vs. Claudio Castagnoli)
-Breakout 1/25/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Chris Hero ROH Title Cage Maych; Bryan Danielson vs. Tyler Black; Erick Stevens vs. Austin Aries vs. Davey Richards FIP Title Match; No Remorse Corps vs. Age of the Fall)
-Take No Prisoners 3/16/08 (Nigel McGuinness defends the ROH World Title against the winner of a Four Corner Survival; Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries; Briscoes vs. Age of the Fall in a Street Fight)
-Injustice 4/12/08 Nigel McGuinness vs. Kevin Steen ROH World Title Match; Davey Richards & Rocky Romero vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe Tag Title Match; Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kota Ibushi; Necro Butcher vs. Roderick Strong No DQ Match)
-Tag Wars 2008 4/18/08 (The Age of the Fall of Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black vs. The Motor City Machine Guns of Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Austin Aries & Kota Ibushi; Nigel McGuinness & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico)
-Return Engagement 4/19/08 (Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The Motor City Machine Guns; Nigel McGuinness vs. Kevin Steen ROH World Title Match; Kota Ibushi vs. El Generico)
-A New Level 5/10/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Claudio Castagnoli ROH World Title Match; Jay Briscoe & Austin Aries vs. TYler Black & Jimmy Jacobs World Tag Team Title Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Naomichi Marufuji; Takeshi Morishima vs. Necro Butcher)
-Respect Is Earned II 6/7/08 (Age of the Fall vs. Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries World Tag Title Match; Nigel McGuinness vs. Go Shiozaki ROH World Title Match; Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens Fight Without Honor)
-Battle For Supremacy 6/27/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Adam Pearce ROH Title vs. NWA Title Match; Necro Butcher vs. Austin Aries; Bryan Danielson vs. Erick Stevens; Roderick Strong vs. Chris Hero)
-Northern Navigation 7/25/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Kevin Steen ROH World Title Match; Age of the Fall vs. Jay Briscoe & Austin Aries No DQ Match; Naomichi Marufuji vs. Roderick Strong; Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli)
-Age of Insanity 8/15/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. El Generico for the ROH World Title; Roderick Strong & Brent Albright vs. Chris Hero & Go Shiozaki; Briscoes vs. Age of the Fall; Austin Aries vs. Tyler Black)
-Night of the Butcher II 8/16/09 (Nigel McGuinness & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries; The Necro Butcher vs. Jimmy Jacobs NO DQ Match; Tyler Black vs. El Generico; Brent Albright vs. Go Shiozaki NWA Title Match)
-Glory By Honor VII- 9/20/08 (Steel Cage Warfare with The Briscoes & Austin Aries vs. The Age of the Fall vs. Necro Butcher; Nigel McGuinness vs. El Generico ROH World Title Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima GHC Jr. Title Match)
-Return of the 187- 10/24/08 (LAX vs. Kevin Steen & El Genericovs. Age of the Fall vs. Sweet N Sour Inc. 30 minute Iron Team Match; Go Shiozaki vs. Austin Aries; Mark Briscoe vs. The Necro Butcher vs. Delirious)
-The French Connection 11/7/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Go Shiozaki vs. Kevin Steen vs. El Generico ROH World Title Batlle of Champions Elimination Match; Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black; Roderick Strong vs. Davey Richards)
-Escalation 11/21/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Tyler Black vs. Austin Aries Non Title Three Way Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli; Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Delirious World Tag Title Match)
-Rising Above 2008 11/22/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Bryan Danielson ROH World Title; Austin Aries vs. Jimmy Jacobs I-Quit Match; Samoa Joe vs. Tyler Black; Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe Tag Team Title Match)
-Wrestling At The Gateway 12/5/08 (Nigel McGuinness & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Bryan Danielson & Jerry Lynn; Austin Aries vs. Tyler Black; Necro Butcher & Ace Steel vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Delirious)
-Southern Hostility 12/6/08 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Jerry Lynn ROH World Title Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli NO DQ Match; Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black vs. The Necro Butcher & Austin Aries; Brent Albright & Erick Stevens vs. Sweet N Sour Inc)

2009 Shows:
-Full Circle 1/16/09 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Tyler Black; Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Jacobs; Jerry Lynn vs. Austin Aries; Jay Briscoe & Roderick Strong vs. The American Wolves; Delirious vs. The Necro Butcher)
-Injustice II 1/17/09 (Nigel McGuinness vs. Tyler Black World Title Match; Bryan Danielson vs. Jerry Lynn; Roderick Strong & Erick Stevens vs. The American Wolves Lumberjack Strap Match; Austin Aries vs. Jay Briscoe vs. Jimmy Jacobs)
-Motor City Madness 2009 1/30/09 (Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. The American Wolves World Tag Title Match; Nigel McGuinness vs. Jay Briscoe; Tyler Black vs. Jerry Lynn; Brent Albright vs. Claudio Castagnoli; Bryan Danielson vs. Rhett Titus)
-Caged Collision 1/31/09 (10 Man Steel Cage War featuring Brent Albright, Roderick Strong, Jay Briscoe, Erick Stevens, & Ace Steel vs. Sweet N' Sour Incorporated; Nigel McGuinness vs. El Generico ROH World Title Match; Austin Aries & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Bryan Danielson & Tyler Black)

-Best of Samoa Joe Vol. 1- ROH World Champion
-Best of CM Punk Vol. 2- Straightedge
-Best of CM Punk Vol. 3- The Legacy Continues
-Best of Spanky- Danger, Danger
-Best of The Rottweilers- Let The Gates Of Hell Open
-Best of Roderick Strong- Suffering Is Inevitable

SAVE 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER- NO MINIMUM PURCHASE!!!

This sale includes all DVD's, tickets, apparel, & more. Besides ROH DVD's you can also save money on Non-ROH items. You can save money with every order you place at www.rohwrestling.com.

To redeem your 10% Off Coupon just follow these 2 simple steps:
1) Place an order for merchandise at www.rohwrestling.com
2) Enter the coupon code: bigten into the box marked Discount/Promotional Code when you are going thru the checkout process. The system will automatically generate the discount.

Offer ends on Monday, January 11th at noon EST. Shipping costs are not discountable. Gift certificates and ROH DVD Subscription Packages are not included in the sale. No dealers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer valid only on orders placed online at www.rohwrestling.com. Offer is good while supplies last. Orders will only be discounted if you follow the steps listed above.

NEW DVD RELEASES!!!

The following DVD's are now available to order in the "New Release" section at www.rohwrestling.com:

The Omega Effect- Mississauga, Ontario 11/13/09 (DVD-Preorder)
This title is scheduled to begin shipping at the end of January.

Features Austin Aries vs. Kenny Omega for the ROH World Title; Tyler Black vs. Roderick Strong; El Generico vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima; Chris Hero vs. Kevin Steen; Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Joey Ryan & Erick Stevens; plus more.
1. The Young Bucks vs. The Flatliners
2. FOUR CORNER SURVIVAL: Claudio Castagnoli vs. Colt Cabana vs. Delirious vs. Grizzly Redwood
3. Rhett Titus & Kenny King vs. The Super Smash Bros.
4. El Generico vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima
5. Pick 6 Series Match: (2) Roderick Strong vs. (3) Tyler Black
6. Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Erick Stevens & Joey Ryan
7. Pick 6 Series Match: (1) Chris Hero vs. Kevin Steen
8. ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH: Austin Aries vs. Kenny Omega

Aries Vs. Richards- Novi, MI 11/12/09 (DVD-Preorder)
This title is scheduled to begin shipping on January 20th!!!

Features Austin Aries vs. Davey Richards for the ROH World Title in an epic battle; The Young Bucks vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico; Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Kenny Omega; Chris Hero vs. Roderick Strong; plus more.
1. Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The House of Truth
2. Pick 6 Series Match: (2) Tyler Black vs. (6) Claudio Castagnoli
3. Erick Stevens & Joey Ryan vs. The Super Smash Bros.
4. Pick 6 Series Match: (3) Kenny Omega vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima
5. Kenny King & Rhett Titus vs. Colt Cabana & Delirious
6. Pick 6 Series Match: (1) Roderick Strong vs. Chris Hero
7. The Young Bucks vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico
8. ROH World Title Match: Austin Aries vs. Davey Richards

Dragon Gate ’’Open the German Gate’’ 10/31/09 (Double DVD-R)

Dragon Gate debuts in Germany on 10/31/09.
1. Mark Haskins & Tommy End vs. The Young Bucks
2. Bad Bones vs. Kagetora
3. Dragon Kid vs. El Generico vs. Masato Yoshino & Susumu Yokosuka
4. CIMA vs. Mike Quackenbush
5. BxB Hulk, Naruki Doi & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Genki Horiguchi, Ryo Saito & Emil Sitochi
6. Absolute Andy vs. Shingo (WXW World Heavyweight Championship Match)

Dragon Gate ''Open the Spanish Gate'' 10/30/09 (Double DVD-R)

Dragon Gate debut event in Barcelona, Spain on 10/30/09.
1. Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. Ronin Rider & Zack Sabre Jr.
2. Kazkanuezez vs. Lee Flynn
3. Colin McKay vs. Noam Dor
4. Dragon Kid & Shingo vs. The Young Bucks
5. El Generico vs. Mandril vs. PAC vs. Sean South
6. Mike Quackenbush vs. Paul Tracey
7. BxB Hulk, Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi vs. CIMA, Kagetora & Susumu Yokosuka

Guest Booker with Mike Graham (DVD-R)

The CWF/Crockett Merger

It was supposed to be an old-school partnership. Jim Crockett Promotions was stepping in for a merger with Championship Wrestling from Florida. The promotions would have a talent swap, share their biggest cities, as well as their television exposure.

Then it was over. Why?

According to our current Guest Booker Mike Graham, son of CWF's legendary Eddie Graham, the fix was in from the beginning. He alleges that it was Crockett's plan all along. The merger was an attempt to infiltrate and bankrupt the Florida territory that the Graham family had spent a lifetime cultivating.

How did the Florida territory work?
What made it so unique?
What was the magic of Eddie Graham?
How was Crockett able to infiltrate?

Mike Graham was dad Eddie's best friend. He is the only man alive with the insight into Eddie's mind and the intricate machinations of his business, and Florida wrestling as a whole. Learn about Florida, Eddie, running the territory, fighting Crockett, Dusty's departure and its effect on Eddie. And ultimately, the details surrounding the untimely death of Eddie Graham.

WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs 2009 (DVD)

1. ECW Title Ladder Match: Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin
2. I-C Title Match: John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre
3. WWE Womens Title Match: Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James
4. WWE Title Tables Match: John Cena vs. Sheamus
5. World Title Chairs Match: The Undertaker vs. Batista
6. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston
7. Unified Tag Titles TLC Match: Chris Jericho & Big Show vs. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.