Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2009, 05:34 PM   #48 (permalink)
amrocky25
Virgil at Conventions

amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500
Default Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

ECW 9/29/09

WWE Signature Video is shown

A recap video from last week’s ECW is shown. It starts off with a graphic for Christian verses Ryder as Striker says “It’s going to be The ECW Champion Christian going one-on-one with the Long Island pretty boy Zack Ryder.” Then we see Ryder during his interview saying “Recently, I’ve been overlooked here on ECW. So after I beat Christian in this non-titled match here tonight, I guarantee that I will never be overlooked for an ECW Title match again… Tonight, I show everyone just how great Zack Ryder is. Woo Woo Woo! You Know It!” Then clips from the match between Christian and Ryder are shown. It then shows Christian setting up for the Killswitch but Ryder pushing him off and into the referee. Ryder tries for the Zack Attack but Christian reverses it and connects with the Killswitch. Christian goes for the cover but the referee is still out. Just then Katie Lea comes down and is on the apron yelling at Christian. Christian goes over to the ropes and tries to grab Katie Lea but she jumps down from the apron. Paul Burchill is then on the apron right to the side, grabs Christian, and hits the Twisted Sister on the ropes on Christian. Christian stumbles and Ryder grabs him and connects with the Zack Attack as Katie Lea revives the referee. The cover, 1...2...3 Ryder wins. The video ends with Zack Ryder doing the L.I. taunt on the ropes screaming “Woo Woo Woo! You Know It!” while Paul Burchill and Katie Lea walk backwards up the ramp looking back at the ring and see a fallen, angry Christian look at them and yelling at them.

ECW Opening Video is shown as “Don’t Question My Heart” by Saliva plays

Pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild

Mathews: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to ECW here on SyFy. We are just five days away from No Mercy and what a night we have leading into the pay per view.

Striker: Well last week we saw the continuation of the confrontation between Jack Swagger and Paul Burchill about the Scramble Match and the number on contendership. This week on ECW they will settle this conflict in the ring when they go one-on-one in our main event tonight.

Mathews: And after the Burchills’ run-in last week during the main event, ECW General Manager Tommy Dreamer has made it official that Christian is banned from ringside for the main event match.

Striker: That’s huge considering the ECW Champion would most likely want revenge after Paul Burchill and his sister Katie Lea cost him his match against Zack Ryder last week, but now Christian will just have to wait until No mercy to get his hands on The Ripper.

Mathews: Well that’s our main event for tonight and we have much more coming your way tonight. Let’s get started.

Finlay’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Belfast, Northern Ireland, weighing in at 233 pounds, Finlay.

Mathews: And we kick things of with the Fighting Irishman Finlay who’s always ready to fight.

Striker: Well lately Finlay hasn’t had much luck against The Hart Dynasty. Every time he’s faced either David Hart Smith or Tyson Kidd, Finlay has lost to them.

Mathews: Finlay gets a chance to turn his luck around as he once again takes on the Hart Dynasty. Will the luck of the Irish help Finlay get back into the winning circle?

The Hart Dynasty’s music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: And his opponent, being accompanied by Tyson Kidd and Natalya, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 260 pounds, David Hart Smith.

Striker: Finlay may need the luck of the Irish to beat this man, the son of the British Bulldog. Two weeks ago here on ECW we saw David Hart Smith beat Finlay. I’m sure that’s going to be in the back of Finlay’s mind.

Mathews: It seems as though David Hart Smith and the Hart Dynasty has the number of the fighting Irishman. But recently the Hart Dynasty has run into a bit of a road block in their success.

Striker: That’s right and it’s the new team of Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson. Two weeks ago on WWE Superstars Mar Henry beat Tyson Kidd and then last week on ECW Ezekiel Jackson pinned David Hart Smith. How will that affect Smith here tonight?

David Hart Smith vs. Finlay
-The match is a back and forth contest. Towards the end Finlay has control. Finlay hits Smith with a few short arm clotheslines and then hits him with his senton drop. The cover, 1...2...Smith kicks out. Finlay lifts Smith up and tosses him into the corner. Finlay charges at him and hits a running shoulder thrust to Smith. Finlay lifts Smith up for the Celtic Cross but Kidd gets on the apron distracting Finlay. Finlay drops Smith and charges at Kidd on the apron but Kidd drops down. Finlay then turns into a big boot by Smith. Smith lifts Finlay up and hits a high angled back suplex. The cover, 1...2...Finlay kicks out. Smith then lifts Finlay on his shoulder for the Running Powerslam but pauses as he sees Mark Henry, Tony Atlas, and Ezekiel Jackson come down to the ring. Kidd and Natalya go over to them and start yelling at them to get out. Smith drops Finlay and goes over to the ropes to yell at them too. Kidd slaps Jackson to get his attention. Jackson gets enraged and attacks Kidd with a huge clothesline. Henry then picks Kidd up and delivers a World Strongest Slam to him on the floor as Atlas holds back Natalya and Smith is still yelling at them. The referee comes over and yells at them to stop it and get out. As this happens, Finlay crawls to the corner and grabs his shillelagh Smith turns around and Finlay hits him with the shillelagh Finlay goes for the pin and yells at the referee to turn around and count. The cover, 1...2...3 Finlay wins.
Winner: Finlay

Chimel: Here is your winner, Finlay.

Mathews: Thanks to Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson, Finlay finally gets a win over the Hart Dynasty.

Striker: Finlay is back in the winning column and Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson continue to get inside the heads of the Hart Dynasty. It looks like the Hart Dynasty may have met their match here on ECW.

Mark Henry, Ezekiel Jackson, and Tony Atlas walk up the ramp looking back at the Hart Dynasty. The Hart Dynasty looks back at them furious and starts yelling at them.

Mathews: The Hart Dynasty does not look happy about what just transpired. This war between these two teams is just getting started.

Striker: Mark Henry said last week that him and Big Zeke with Tony Atlas as their manager would be total domination. Well they are making their mark here on ECW.

Mathews: Well still to come tonight in our main event, we’ll see the “All American American” Jack Swagger taking on the number one contender, “The Ripper” Paul Burchill. Stay tuned for more ECW when we return here on SyFy.

*-----Commercial Break------*

Backstage we see Tommy Dreamer and Tiffany in Dreamer’s office.

Tiffany: I’m really excited to meet him. Where is he?

There’s a knock at the door.

Dreamer: Come in.

We hear the door open. Dreamer and Tiffany get up and look over at the door.

Dreamer: Here he is now.

The camera zooms out and we see Gregory Helms. Helms shakes hands with Dreamer and Tiffany.

Dreamer: Gregory Helms. It’s great to see you again. How have you been?

The three of them sit down.

Helms: I’m feeling much better. My neck injury is healing up nicely and I’m just about at a hundred percent.

Tiffany: Well it’s great to have you here on ECW.

Helms: It’s great to be on ECW. I’ve been watching this brand for awhile and you guys seem to have everything running well around here. So many new stars are being built here on this brand and I want to congratulate you guys on that.

Dreamer: Thanks Gregory. And you know, now that you’re on ECW you can be one of those rising stars as well.

Tiffany: Definitely. You are an incredible wrestler and could be a major asset to ECW. You’re the longest reigning Cruiserweight Champion in WWE history. That’s a huge accomplishment.

Helms: Thank you. I look forward to making ECW my home. Since my neck is better it looks like I will be returning to the ring soon and I will work my way up and soon enough become the ECW Champion.

Dreamer: That’s what I like to hear out of a wrestler. You know most people would’ve retired after a neck injury like yours, but you had the will and determination to rehab and work your way back to the ring. That’s the sign of a true champion.

Just then we hear someone barge in the office and we see that it’s Vladimir Kozlov, who looks pissed off.

Dreamer: Vladimir, can’t you see we’re in a meeting right now? And you need to knock. You can’t just barge into…

Kozlov: I want Evan Bourne!

Dreamer: What?

Kozlov: Last week, Evan Bourne was announced the winner by count out. But he didn’t beat me. I was not pinned. I want Bourne tonight so I can show how dominant I am.

Dreamer: First off, never interrupt me or barge into my office again. Second, I can’t do that for you. Evan Bourne already has a match tonight.

Kozlov gets right up in Dreamer’s face. Helms gets up and backs Kozlov up.

Helms: Hey easy man. Calm down. You obviously need to relax and learn to respect your General Manager. Now why don’t you get out of here?

Kozlov slowly starts to backup as Helms looks down at Dreamer. Kozlov runs at Helms and catches him off guard with a hard kick straight to the chest, which sends Helms over the couch and onto the floor, landing on his neck. Kozlov stands there as Dreamer and Tiffany run over to Helms to see if he’s ok.

Kozlov: I want competition. I want Evan Bourne. And then I want the ECW Championship.

Kozlov walks out of the room as Dreamer and Tiffany still check on Helms looking concerned.

Zack Ryder’s music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Long Island, New York, weighing in at 214 pounds, Zack Ryder.

Mathews: Welcome back to ECW as we get ready to see the Long Island native in action.

Striker: Notice that Ryder is walking with more of a swagger and confidence this week. That win over the ECW Champion Christian really did a lot for him. Like him or not, Zack Ryder has proved that he is the real deal.

Mathews: I don’t think we can overlook Burchill’s interference in that match. But Ryder looked very impressive in that match and it does go down in the record books as a win for Ryder. He may be on his way to the ECW Title soon enough.

Evan Bourne’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Chimel: And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 183 pounds, Evan Bourne.

Striker: Speaking of big wins, last week Evan Bourne picked up a huge victory over the “Moscow Mauler” Vladimir Kozlov on WWE Superstars.

Mathews: The win was by count out but it was a smart plan by the quicker and smaller Evan Bourne. But we saw the result of that win just moments ago. Kozlov is not happy with that result and is demanding a match against Evan Bourne again.

Striker: If I’m Evan Bourne, I’d watch my back because Kozlov is coming for him and he’s not happy right now. I think we’ll end up seeing them face off again soon, but right now Evan Bourne needs to concentrate on Zack Ryder.

Zack Ryder vs. Evan Bourne
-The match is an even contest between the two men. Towards the end Ryder has control. Ryder has Bourne sitting in the corner, charges at him, and connects with a kick to the face. The cover, 1...2...Bourne gets his foot on the ropes. Ryder lifts Bourne up and tosses him in the opposite corner. Ryder runs at Bourne but Bourne puts his boot up. Ryder tries to shake it off and runs at Bourne again but again Bourne puts his boot up. Bourne runs at Ryder and connects with a hurricanrana. Bourne goes to toss Ryder off the ropes but Ryder reverses it and throws Bourne off the ropes. Bourne springboards off and connects with a tornado DDT to Ryder. Bourne goes up top and sets up for what looks like the Air Bourne but Ryder gets up and trips up Bourne before he can jump off. Ryder climbs up the ropes and delivers a superplex to Bourne. Both men are down as the referee starts to count. At about the count of four both men are slowly trying to get up. At the count of seven both men are to their feet in the middle of the ring. Ryder and Bourne go back and forth exchanging punches and kicks. Bourne gets the better of it with a few side kicks and kick to the head. Bourne tosses Ryder off the ropes and goes for a high spinning kick but Ryder ducks. Ryder goes off the ropes and as Bourne turns around Ryder hits him with the Rough Ryder Leg Drop. The cover, 1...2...Bourne kicks out. Ryder lifts Bourne up and goes for the Zack Attack but Bourne reverses it. Bourne goes for a kick to the head but Ryder ducks and shoves Bourne to the ropes. Bourne turns around at the ropes and Ryder charges at him and connects with a clothesline. Bourne goes backwards over the ropes but lands on his feet on the floor. Bourne tells Ryder to bring it but just then Vladimir Kozlov comes out and attacks Bourne from behind. The referee rings the bell for the disqualification as Ryder yells at the referee enraged by the decision.
Winner: Evan Bourne (via DQ)

Chimel: Here is your winner by disqualification, Evan Bourne.

Mathews: Well Bourne wins the match but at what cost?

Kozlov picks Bourne up and tosses him hard into the side railing by the ramp.

Striker: I told you, Kozlov is angry and very dangerous right now. We saw what he did to Helms before.

Mathews: So Kozlov interrupts this great match to take his frustration directly to source, Evan Bourne.

Just then Tiffany’s music plays and the crowd cheers. Tiffany comes out onto the titantron with a microphone.

Tiffany: Kozlov, what are you doing? First you almost re-injure Gregory Helms and now you ruin this great match. You’re lucky that the ECW General Manager Tommy Dreamer doesn’t suspend you for what you’ve done. But since it seems like you want Evan Bourne so badly, Tommy Dreamer has made the decision to make a rematch between you two this week on WWE Superstars. But Kozlov, one more mishap like this and you will be suspended immediately and you will never see the ECW Championship.

Kozlov looks back at Bourne with a stern look on his face. Bourne stares at Kozlov angrily as he struggles to get back to his feet.

Striker: Wow what an announcement. The rematch between Kozlov and Bourne. Well Kozlov ended up getting what he wanted, but Tiffany laying down the law for Kozlov.

Mathews: Kozlov’s attitude tonight will not be tolerated by Tiffany and Dreamer anymore. But anyway this Thursday on WWE Superstars the rematch will happen. Still to come tonight, it’s Jack Swagger taking on Paul Burchill in our main event. We’ll be right back with more ECW here on SyFy when we return.

“Scream” by Adelitas Way plays in the background as the album cover is shown on the screen.

Mathews: Welcome back to ECW and we’d like to say thank you to Adelitas Way for the No Mercy theme song “Scream” off their self-titled debut album, in stores now.

Striker: Well there will be a lot to scream over at No Mercy as the ECW Champion Christian defends his title against “The Ripper” Paul Burchill.

Mathews: Two weeks ago on ECW, Paul Burchill won a number one contenders match to earn an opportunity at the ECW Title. Paul Burchill is set on showing everyone that he is championship material and that he can beat Christian.

Striker: This is Paul Burchill’s first one-on-one shot for the ECW Championship. Can Burchill make the most of it this Sunday and walk out the champion? Or will Christian prove to Burchill why he’s the champion? It all goes down this Sunday at No Mercy live on pay per view.

Backstage a reporter is with Paul Burchill and Katie Lea

Reporter: I am here with the number one contender to the ECW Title, Paul Burchill. Now Paul, tonight you go one-on-one with Jack Swagger just five days before your big ECW Title match. What are your thoughts?

Burchill: For the past few weeks I’ve had to listen to Jack Swagger talk down to me, saying that he’s the best. Swagger claims that I cost him the ECW Title in the Scramble Match at Unforgiven and that he should’ve won the number one contenders match. First off, at Unforgiven I had Christian pinned and the Scramble Match won, but Swagger broke the pin up and screwed me out of the ECW Title. Then two weeks ago during the number one contenders match, if I remember correctly I pinned Jack Swagger to win the match. Swagger walks around like he’s the best and no one can beat him. Swagger keeps saying that he can beat anyone on this brand one-on-one. Well tonight I finally show him that “The Ripper” is better than him. As far as last week goes, I came out to show Christian that he should not underestimate me. This Sunday, I will become the new ECW Champion. And this time, no one else will be able to prevent it from happening.

The Burchills start to walk to the ring

Mathews: When we return, it’s Paul Burchill verses Jack Swagger in our main event here on ECW.

Jack Swagger’s music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Perry, Oklahoma, weighing in at 263 pounds, The All American American, Jack Swagger.

Mathews: Welcome back to ECW and it’s time now for our main event of the night. And here comes the two time All American, Jack Swagger.

Striker: Throughout the past few weeks we’ve seen the confrontations between Swagger and Burchill about the ECW Title picture. Swagger, a former ECW Champion, believes that he’s the best on ECW and believes he should be the current number one contender.

Mathews: Swagger is a great competitor, but Burchill did beat him in the fatal four way number one contenders match. Well last week we saw Burchill was being interviewed backstage and Swagger interrupted it saying he should be interviewed instead and that Burchill keeps stealing everything from him. The match was made and this argument gets settled here tonight.

Paul Burchill’s music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: And his opponent, being accompanied by Katie Lea, from Chelsea, England, weighing in at 247 pounds, Paul Burchill.

Striker: And here comes the number one contender, “The Ripper” Paul Burchill along side his lovely sister, the “Scarlet Witch” Katie Lea. You know Katie Lea could play a big factor in not just this match but this Sunday as well.

Mathews: We saw last week during our main event between Christian and Zack Ryder, Katie Lea came out and distracted Christian, allowing Burchill to hit that Twisted Sister on Christian onto the ropes, which ultimately cost Christian the match against Ryder.

Striker: Because of that, Christian has been banned from ringside for this match. Things are starting to heat up between these two and they will settle it in the ring at No Mercy for the ECW Title.

Jack Swagger vs. Paul Burchill
-The match is and evenly matched contest with back and forth action. Towards the end Burchill has control. Burchill tosses Swagger off the ropes and then hits him with a flapjack as he comes back. Burchill grab Swagger on the ground and connects with the Curb Stomp. The cover, 1…2…Swagger kicks out. Burchill lifts Swagger up and goes for a suplex, but Swagger blocks the suplex attempt. Swagger punches Burchill in the gut to get out of the suplex grip. Swagger then grabs Burchill around the waist and connects with a belly to belly overhead suplex. The cover, 1...2…Burchill kicks out. Swagger picks Burchill up and tosses him into a corner. Swagger runs at Burchill and connects with a corner body splash. Swagger sets Burchill up, runs at the corner, and goes for a slingshot body splash but Burchill moves at the last second. Swagger slowly gets up in the corner. Burchill runs at Swagger in the corner and connects with a running double knees attack. The cover, 1…2…Swagger kicks out. Burchill stalks Swagger as he gets up slowly. Burchill runs at Swagger from behind and hits the Twisted Sister, but before Burchill could go for a cover, Swagger managed to roll out of the ring as he hit the mat. Burchill looks at Swagger roll out of the ring and gets frustrated and pissed. Burchill goes to the outside and grabs Swagger. Burchill tosses Swagger in the ring and gets into the ring afterwards. The cover, 1…2…Swagger kicks out. Burchill hits the mat and then stalks Swagger once again. Burchill goes for the Twisted Sister again, but Swagger scouts this and moves out of the way. Burchill then turns around right into a boot to the face by Swagger. Swagger grabs Burchill from behind and delivers a german suplex to Burchill. The cover, 1…2…Burchill kicks out. Swagger picks Burchill up sets Burchill up for the Gutwrench Powerbomb. But before he can perform the move Katie Lea gets on the apron and argues with the referee. Swagger gets distracted by this which allows Burchill to fight out of Swagger’s grip. Burchill connects with a huge kick to the gut of Swagger. Burchill then sets up and connects with the Dangerous Buster on Swagger. The cover, 1...2...3 Burchill wins.
Winner: Paul Burchill

Chimel: Here is your winner, Paul Burchill.

Mathews: A big win by Paul Burchill heading into his title match this Sunday.

Striker: Burchill not only gained momentum, but he also showed up Swagger and showed him why he’s the number on contender. Burchill has never looked better and this Sunday could be his time to shine.

Mathews: This Sunday Burchill will get his first one-on-one ECW Title opportunity which could be the launching point of his career.

As Burchill is celebrating, Christian runs down to the ring and attacks Burchill.

Striker: And here’s Christian. The match is over. It’s all legal.

Christian grabs Burchill and hits him with the Killswitch.

Mathews: Killswitch on Burchill. It looks like the champion just got some payback for last week.

Christian grabs his ECW Title, stands over Burchill, and looks down at him saying this is his title. Christian then stands tall holding his ECW Title high.

Striker: Last week Burchill was sending a message to the champion. Well this week, the champion Christian sends a message to Burchill.

Mathews: Will this be the image we see at No Mercy? Or will Burchill finally win the ECW Championship? Thank you for joining us here tonight for ECW on SyFy. Don’t forget to order No Mercy this Sunday, live on pay per view. Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Superstars 10/1/09

WWE Signature Video is shown

WWE Superstars Opening Video is shown as “Invincible” by Adelitas Way plays

The crowd goes wild

Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to WWE Superstars here on WGN America. What a night we have in stored for you.

King: That’s right Michael. Our main event tonight comes to you from Smackdown. It’s the first qualifying match for a spot in that huge fatal four way number one contenders match. It’ll be Jeff Hardy verses Dolph Ziggler verses John Morrison in a triple threat match.

Cole: That is a huge match brought to us by Smackdown, but that’s later tonight. Right now, let’s get ready for some Raw action.

William Regal’s music plays and the crowd boos

Lilian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Blackpool, England, weighing in at 240 pounds, William Regal.

King: And we kick things off with the brute Englishman, William Regal.

Cole: I had a chance to talk to Regal earlier today King. Regal said that he’s not happy with how his career is going and that tonight is a new beginning for William Regal. Regal looks to go for the United States Title soon.

King: Well a win here will definitely send Regal in the right direction. But winning the United States Title won’t be an easy task since we have so many contenders for that title that are just as hungry as Regal.

Santino Marella’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Lilian: And his opponent, from Calabria, Italy, weighing in at 227 pounds, Santino Marella.

Cole: And here comes the ever entertaining Santino Marella.

King: I’m sure Santino would love to get his hands on the Unites States Title as well. Regal better not take Santino lightly here tonight.

Cole: Santino is a former Intercontinental Champion so we know that he has what it takes to win a championship. Underneath all of his insane and funny tactics, lies a great wrestler, and Regal better know that.

Santino Marella vs. William Regal
-The match is an even contest. Towards the end Regal is in control of the match. Regal grabs Santino and connects with a bunch of vicious forearms to the face. Regal then follows up with an Exploder Suplex. The cover, 1…2…Santino kicks out. Regal lifts Santino up and connects with a few knee shots to the head and then follows up with a side suplex to Santino. The cover, 1…2…Santino kicks out. Regal lifts Santino up and scoop slams him. Regal then connects with multiple knee drops to the top of the head. Regal sits Santino up and connects with a few knees to the back. Regal then grabs Santino’s arms and locks in a bow and arrow stretch. After a bit of time of being in the hold, Santino slowly starts to get to his feet to escape the hold. As they both get their feet, Regal knees Santino in the gut to keep control. Regal bring Santino over to the corner and smashes his head against the turnbuckle. Santino gets up and looks angry. Regal keeps smashing his head on the turnbuckle, but Santino just seems to get hyped up from that. Regal goes to smash Santino’s head one more time on the turnbuckle but Santino blocks it and elbows Regal in the gut. Santino starts to punch Regal and then clotheslines him. Santino sets his arm up and does his snake punch to Regal. Regal gets up and Santino connects with a STO. The cover, 1…2…Regal kicks out. Santino lifts Regal up and scoop slams him. Santino goes to the second rope and goes for his salute taunt Diving Headbutt, but Regal moves out of the way at the last second. Regal then gets up and connects with a Regal Plex to Santino. Regal sizes up Santino as he gets up slowly. Regal runs at Santino and connects with the Knee Trembler. The cover, 1…2…3 Regal wins the match.
Winner: William Regal

Lilian: Here is your winner, William Regal.

Cole: And William Regal picks up the victory and some momentum for himself towards his goal of becoming United States Champion.

King: I have to admit, Regal was impressive tonight. The U.S. Title division should watch out for the Englishman.

Cole: Well let’s see if Regal can keep this momentum going for himself. Well still to come tonight, a triple threat match for a spot in the fatal four way number one contenders match at No Mercy. It’s Jeff Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, and John Morrison fighting it out in our main event from Smackdown. Don’t go anywhere. More WWE Superstars when we return here on WGN America.

As we come back from commercial break, a replay video is shown from WWE Superstars last week. It shows clips from Evan Bourne verses Vladimir Kozlov. It then shows Kozlov going to throw Bourne to the outside but Bourne lands on the apron. Kozlov turns around into a kick to the face and then a hurricanrana to the outside by Bourne. Bourne goes for a springboard moonsault but Kozlov catches Bourne on his shoulder and goes to ram him into the corner pole but Bourne slips off and dropkicks Kozlov head first into the pole. Bourne jumps off the apron and knees Kozlov right in the face which sends him stumbling backwards. Bourne goes up on the apron, jumps off and connects with the flying double knees to Kozlov which sends him to the ground. Bourne gets up as the ring-out count is at 9. Bourne rushes into the ring. The referee counts 10 and Kozlov is counted out making Bourne the winner. We then cut to ECW this week where Kozlov comes out and attacks Bourne during his match with Ryder. Tiffany then comes out and says “since it seems like you want Evan Bourne so badly, Tommy Dreamer has made the decision to make a rematch between you two this week on WWE Superstars.” The video ends with Kozlov looking back at Bourne with a stern look on his face as Bourne stares at Kozlov angrily as he struggles to get back to his feet.

Vladimir Kozlov’s music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Moscow, weighing in at 302 pounds, Vladimir Kozlov.

Mathews: Welcome back to WWE Superstars and it’s time now for the ECW portion of the show as an angry Moscow Mauler makes his way to the ring.

Striker: Well recently, Kozlov has had his problems with Evan Bourne. As we saw in the recap video, last week here on WWE Superstars Bourne was able to get a count out victory over Kozlov, which didn’t set well with the Moscow Mauler.

Mathews: No it didn’t. This past Tuesday on ECW, we saw Kozlov barge into Dreamer’s office and demand a match against Evan Bourne. Kozlov then delivered a hard kick to Gregory Helms who was just returning from a neck injury and almost re-injured him. Kozlov would then interrupt Bourne’s match with Ryder and attacked Bourne, having assistant General Manager Tiffany make this rematch.

Evan Bourne’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Chimel: And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 183 pounds, Evan Bourne.

Striker: And here comes the exciting Evan “Air” Bourne now. You know last week wasn’t the only problem Kozlov has had with Bourne.

Mathews: That’s right. At Unforgiven in the Scramble Match, Kozlov went for a headbutt to Bourne on the outside, but Bourne moved and Kozlov rammed his head into the steel steps, taking him out for the rest of the match.

Striker: Going abck to last week’s match between these two, I don’t see a problem with Bourne beating Kozlov by count out. It was smart by him. But Kozlov obviously has a problem and now Bourne needs to watch for the wrath of Kozlov, which he got a glimpse of on ECW.

Evan Bourne vs. Vladimir Kozlov
-The match is a back and forth match. Towards the end, Kozlov is in control. Kozlov throws Bourne off the ropes and delivers a clothesline that turns Bourne inside-out. The cover, 1…2…Bourne kicks out. Kozlov lifts Bourne up and hooks under his arms. Kozlov delivers headbutts to Bourne’s chest and then connects with a hard kick to the chest that sends Bourne flying back. Kozlov lifts Bourne up and delivers a belly to belly suplex to Bourne. The cover, 1…2…Bourne kicks out. Kozlov lifts Bourne up from the ground and tosses him lying across the top ropes in the corner. Kozlov connects with a headbutt to the side of Bourne and then a hard kick to Bourne that sends him falling to the mat hard. Kozlov measures Bourne up as Bourne gets up slowly. Kozlov goes for a running headbutt attack, but Bourne counters by connecting with a dropkick straight to the head of Kozlov. Both men get up slowly. Kozlov goes for a punch, but Bourne ducks and kicks Kozlov. Kozlov goes for another punch but Bourne ducks again and connects with another kick. Kozlov then goes for a clothesline but Bourne ducks it. Kozlov turns around into a flurry of kicks by Bourne. Bourne goes to irish whip Kozlov, but Kozlov is too strong and tosses Bourne off the ropes. Bourne springboards off the ropes and connects with a DDT to Kozlov. Bourne goes to the top rope quickly as Kozlov gets up. Bourne jumps off and connects with the flying double knees to Kozlov. The cover, 1…2…Kozlov kicks out. Bourne waits for Kozlov to get up and goes for a hurricanrana, but Kozlov catches Bourne. Kozlov flips Bourne off of him but Bourne lands on his feet. Bourne connects with a low dropkick to the knees of Kozlov which takes him down to his knees. Bourne runs off the ropes and connects with a dropkick to the side of the head of Kozlov, which knocks Kozlov down. Bourne then goes to the top rope and sets up. Bourne goes for the Air Bourne, but Kozlov moves out of the way. Kozlov gets up, grabs Bourne, and connects with the Iron Curtain. The cover, 1…2…3 Kozlov wins.
Winner: Vladimir Kozlov

Chimel: Here is your winner, Vladimir Kozlov.

Mathews: And Kozlov gets his redemption for last week with a victory over Evan Bourne here.

Striker: And now I think Kozlov can move on. He said on ECW that he wanted to take out Evan Bourne and then take the ECW Title. Since he just beat Evan Bourne, it looks like the Moscow Mauler has his sites set on the ECW Championship now.

Mathews: Kozlov is unstoppable. How is anyone going to stop Kozlov single-handedly? Well still to come tonight is our main event from Smackdown. It’s a triple threat for a spot in the fatal four way number one contenders match at No Mercy. Stay tuned for more WWE Superstars here on WGN America.

Backstage we see a reporter with Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, and Natalya.

Reporter: I’m here with Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, and Natalya, better known as the Hart Dynasty. Now guys, it seemed like in the past few months you were ruling ECW and dominating anyone in your way. But now all of a sudden, the new team of Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson seem to be standing in your way. Last week Ezekiel Jackson beat you DH Smith and this week they cost you your match against Finlay on ECW. What are your thoughts on this new team?

Smith: These guys aren’t a team. They’re just two big guys that happen to be working together. To be a team you need to have chemistry. The art of a tag team doesn’t just happen over night. It takes a long time of training together. The Hart Dynasty, we’re family. We were born to be teammates just like the Hart Foundation. Right now, Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson are running on beginner’s luck, but soon that will wear out and we will take over ECW again and show how dominant of a tag team we truly are.

Kidd: And speaking of tag teams, last week on WWE Superstars we couldn’t help but over hear the Colons in their interview. I believe they said that they would take back their titles and what happened? They lost again to Priceless. So we are calling out Rhodes and DiBiase and letting them know that we want a title shot. We’re the best tag team today. We’re better than the Colons and much better than Henry and Jackson. Soon enough you will see the Hart Dynasty on top of the tag team division, holding the Tag Team Titles. Just wait and see.

The Hart Dynasty starts to walk away and run into the Colons. The two teams stare each other down and then the Hart Dynasty walks off as the Colons stare back at them.

The camera then cuts to Jim Ross and Todd Grisham at ringside.

Grisham: Things are starting to heat up in the tag team division now on all three brands. But what we’re going to talk about now is the huge announcement General Manger Theodore Long made last week on Smackdown.

JR: Last Friday Theodore Long announced that there was going to be a fatal four way number one contenders match at No Mercy, with the winner going onto Cyber Sunday for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Grisham: But before we look ahead to this Sunday, we need to find out who the participants will be, as they will be determined this week in four qualifying matches.

A graphic comes up on the screen showing the three matches for Smackdown this Friday.

JR: Well three of them will be this Friday on Smackdown. We will see the Undertaker verses Umaga, Kane verses Chris Jericho, and CM Punk verses Shelton Benjamin. Which of these men will go onto this Sunday’s match?

A graphic comes up on the screen showing the triple threat match for tonight.

Grisham: And the forth qualifying match will happen in just a few moments here on WWE Superstars. It will be Jeff Hardy verses Dolph Ziggler verses John Morrison. Who will be the first man to qualify for the number one contenders match? We’ll find out when we return to WWE Superstars here on WGN America.

Justin: The following contest is a qualifying match for a spot in the number one contenders match at No Mercy.

Dolph Ziggler’s music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: Introducing first, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 221 pounds, Dolph Ziggler.

Grisham: Welcome back to WWE Superstars and it’s now time for our main event of the night. The cocky Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring looking more confident than ever.

JR: Last Friday on Smackdown after Theodore Long announced the fatal four way number on contender match, Ziggler saying it’s about time he gets a shot at a high profile match and that it’s his destiny to win the World Title at Cyber Sunday after he wins the fatal four way at No Mercy.

Grisham: Ziggler picked up a huge win over Morrison after that announcement, which gave him some much needed momentum heading into this match. Ziggler claims we will never forget the name Dolph Ziggler. Will he be right after tonight?

John Morrison’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 219 pounds, John Morrison.

JR: And here comes yet another man who has a bright future ahead of him. Morrison is a main event waiting to happen.

Grisham: Well a win here will take him one step closer to a main event title match. At Unforgiven Morrison was so close to possibly winning the Scramble Match if it wasn’t for the interference by the Great Khali.

JR: He was so close to that World Title and I know Morrison will stop at nothing to finally win a World Title. Morrison has all the talent. Now he just needs the opportunity. Could this be Morrison’s big opportunity?

Jeff Hardy’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: And from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 225 pounds, Jeff Hardy.

Grisham: And here comes a man who last year finally realized his dream and became the WWE Champion. Jeff’s title reign was cut short and I’m sure Jeff wants nothing more than to regain a world title.

JR: Jeff had his taste of World Championship gold and obviously he wants it again. With a win here, No Mercy could be his big chance at earning a shot at the World Title yet again.

Grisham: But no matter who wins tonight, No Mercy’s fatal four way match is going to be a tough one just because of the simple fact that it’s going to be a free-for-all between four hungry Smackdown superstars. Who will be the first to qualify for the number one contenders match?

Spot In The #1 Contendership Match at No Mercy
Jeff Hardy vs. John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler

-The match is a back and forth triple threat match the whole time, which each man getting momentum. Towards the end, Jeff is in control as Morrison is down and is control of Ziggler. Jeff runs at Ziggler who is by the ropes, but Ziggler ducks down and tosses Jeff over the top rope and to the outside. Ziggler goes to the outside with Jeff and tosses him hard into the steel steps. Ziggler gets back into the ring and starts stomping on Morrison. Ziggler lifts Morrison up and connects with a northern lights suplex with the bridge. The cover, 1…2…Morrison kicks out. Ziggler waits for Morrison to get up and goes for an enzuguiri but Morrison ducks the kick. Morrison grabs Ziggler and connects with a belly to back wheelbarrow facebuster. Morrison sets up and hits a standing shooting star press on Ziggler. The cover, 1…2…Ziggler kicks out. Morrison sits Ziggler up and kicks in him the back. Morrison then runs off the ropes and goes for a running knee strike to the face, but Ziggler ducks and gets a school boy roll-up on Morrison with the tights. The cover, 1…2…Morrison kicks out. Ziggler connects with a quick clothesline as they both get up. Ziggler then kicks Morrison in the side of the head as he tries to get back up. Ziggler stalks Morrison as he gets up slowly, but Jeff comes in and attacks Ziggler with a takedown and then wild punches. Jeff picks Ziggler up and connects with a sit-out suplex facebuster. Jeff then grabs Ziggler’s legs and hits a leg drop to the mid-section of Ziggler. The cover, 1…2…Ziggler kicks out. Jeff picks Ziggler up and whips him into the corner. As Ziggler stumbles out of the corner, Jeff runs up the corner and connects with the Whisper In The Wind. The cover, 1…2…Ziggler kicks out. Jeff lifts Ziggler up and goes for the Twist Of Fate, but Ziggler pushes Jeff off and Jeff gets hit with a Flying Chuck Kick by Morrison. Ziggler then attacks Morrison from behind. Ziggler sets up and connects with a Fame-Ass-Er to Morrison. The cover, 1…2…Jeff breaks up the cover. As Jeff and Ziggler get up, Ziggler knees Jeff in the gut. Ziggler tosses Jeff over the top rope, but Jeff holds onto the ropes and lands on the apron. Ziggler turns around and dropkicks Jeff off the apron. Ziggler goes back to Morrison who connects with a pele kick to Ziggler. Morrison grabs Ziggler and connects with the Moonlight Drive. Morrison drags Ziggler over by the corner. Morrison is about to go for Starship Pain, but Jeff gets back on the apron. Jeff shoulder blocks Morrison in the gut and then back body drops him to the outside. Jeff then goes up top and connects with the Swanton Bomb on Ziggler. The cover, 1…2…3 Jeff wins.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

Justin: Here is your winner, Jeff Hardy.

Grisham: And Jeff Hardy becomes the first to qualify for the number one contenders match at No Mercy. Jeff was able to take out Morrison and took advantage of the opportunity and was able to get the victory over Ziggler.

JR: What a win by Jeff here tonight, but it’s going to take a lot of “right place at the right time” on Sunday just like tonight’s triple threat match. Any chance Jeff sees, he’s going to have to take if he wants to become the number one contender.

Grisham: No doubt a fatal four way match is very tough and unpredictable. It’s any man’s game at No Mercy. But who will join Jeff Hardy this Sunday? We will find out this Friday on Smackdown when we will have the other three qualifying matches. Thank you for joining us here for WWE Superstars on WGN America. Don’t forget to tune into Smackdown this Friday night and then No Mercy this Sunday live on pay per view. Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Mercy 10/4/09

Official Theme Song: Adelitas Way – “Scream”

Match Card:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Championship
Christian vs. Paul Burchill

#1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Priceless vs. Triple H & Mystery Partner