Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paul Heyman's WAPW

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #126 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Paul Heyman's WAPW

Well I'm certain your ban is just a few days, so I'll take the time to comment on this while I can. I am definitely, definitely, definitely happy that you've gone back to this, as you know I was a big fan. tbh, things were in a bit of a rut for you when you were last here, and I'm almost certain that's why you left it, although getting out of that rut is your next challenge, I guess.

Only thing in your news worth commenting on is the Flair situation. While I hope to see him in WAPW, I don't want to see him just being there. Make it for a purpose, plz.

Matchwise, PAC vs Teddy will absolutely steal the show. Looking forward to that one for sure.

Hopefully you're unbanned soon and posting again.