Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2009, 09:25 AM   #108 (permalink)
rhysus2006
Canfod y frenin ... y brenin am brenhinoedd

rhysus2006 needs to make some friendsrhysus2006 needs to make some friendsrhysus2006 needs to make some friendsrhysus2006 needs to make some friendsrhysus2006 needs to make some friendsrhysus2006 needs to make some friendsrhysus2006 needs to make some friendsrhysus2006 needs to make some friendsrhysus2006 needs to make some friends
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last Request: As far as I can remember, this is my first request.

Details: Red, with some gold if it works. I'd like it the same size as the graphics WCW_Rules has in his BTB.

Text: Font can be anything that works. I'd like the text "Shane McMahon's Championship Wrestling Alliance" with "Shane McMahon being above "Championship Wrestling Alliance" in a slightly smaller size. Use the sizes you think will be best for the graphic, though.

Pics: I'd like Shane McMahon in a suit as the main, central picture. Possibly Rob Van Dam and Mister Kennedy faded into the background if you can do that.

Preferred Artist: I like the graphics WCW_Rules has made, but I'm not really fussed on who does the graphic.

Thanks in advance.

WWE ~ The Future Today
The current WWE product is oozing with talent; it's just being underutilized and misused. This BTB takes advantage of the talent, bringing a whole new WWE. Bring the future, today.

Currently Marking For:
Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, The Miz, Christian, Matt Hardy, Sheamus
rhysus2006 is offline   Reply With Quote