Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pop Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2009, 12:21 AM   #49 (permalink)
Tony777
Joey Styles' Punching Bag

Tony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

Fall Out Boy has a greatest hits CD coming out

It includes their hits and also a new song called "Alpha dog"

You can hear the new song & see the tracklisting here :
http://www.falloutboyrock.com/oldskool/

Imo , this is too early in their career for a greatest hits CD , I mean I think they still EASILY have like another 4-5+ albums to go before they are actually done

I just think greatest hit albums before an album is even done making music is a bit ridiculous

I didn't know whether I should have posted this here or in the rock topic but I figure FOB is very poppy and generally hated on by many metalheads so I figure it would be better to put them in this topic right?

Last edited by Tony777 : 10-14-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Tony777 is offline   Reply With Quote