Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2009, 05:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
amrocky25
Virgil at Conventions

amrocky25 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsamrocky25 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsamrocky25 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsamrocky25 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

Smackdown 9/25/09

WWE Signature Video shown

Recap video is shown from Smackdown last week. The video starts off with Theodore Long’s announcement saying “Tonight on Smackdown, we will determine the #1 contender for Edge's World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy. We will start off the night with two over the top rope battle royals with five participants in each. The winners of the two battle royals will go on to face each other later tonight in our main event. The winner of that match will become the official #1 contender and go onto No Mercy to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship.” We see Edge clapping in the background. Edge says to Long “‘we’ have an announcement of our own.” The camera zooms out and we see Jericho behind Long and says “‘WE’ have an announcement to make in the ring now. Why don't you watch and listen because I think it might be something you'll be interested in.” We then see Edge & Jericho in the ring with their announcement. We here Edge say “Our General Manager Theodore Long. He hates me as the World Champion, which is why I was forced into a Scramble Match for my title.” Jericho then says “Theodore Long tries to justify his actions by saying that I bring everything upon myself with either my words or my actions. Theodore Long is supposed to be an unbiased General Manager. Well, we have a plan.” Edge says “This is the start of the Smackdown takeover. This is the start of the Revolution!” Clips from the two battle royals are then shown. In the first battle royal we see the ending where Undertaker eliminates Khali but then Jericho sneaks up behind him and eliminates Undertaker to win. In the second battle royal we see Jericho distract Kane to get him eliminated and then Rey reversing Shelton’s powerbomb into a hurricanrana to eliminate him and win. The video then shows clips from the main event between Jericho and Mysterio. Jericho gets a chair as the referee is down but Kane comes out. Jericho hits Kane with the chair but turns into Rey dropkicking the chair into his face. Rey follows up with a 619, a springboard body splash and then the pin to get the win. Jericho then hits Rey with the chair as he celebrates. Kane grabs Jericho for a Chokeslam but Khali comes out and stops him. Undertaker comes out and attacks Jericho and Khali. Edge then comes out and Spears Undertaker. Khali delivers the Punjabi Plunge to Kane and Jericho delivers the Codebreaker to Undertaker. Jericho and Khali start to leave but Edge stays as Mysterio slowly gets up. Edge stalks Mysterio and delivers a devastating Spear. The video ends with Edge, Jericho, and Khali on the ramp raising their arms in victory.

Smackdown Opening Video is shown

Pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild

Grisham: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown. Todd Grisham here along side WWE Hall of Famer “Good Old JR” Jim Ross. And JR, what a night we have in stored for tonight.

JR: That’s right Todd. Some great matches for you tonight, including our huge main event tag team match. We will see the Brothers of Destruction reunite tonight to take on the leaders of the new group known as The Revolution. It’s Kane and The Undertaker verses Chris Jericho and the World Heavyweight Champion Edge.

Grisham: That match was made after what happened last week at the end of Smackdown, where all hell broke loose. The Revolution was able to get the better of Kane and Undertaker, but will that be the case tonight?

JR: Also for the second week in a row, General Manager Theodore Long has an announcement concerning No Mercy. What will this week’s announcement be? We’ll find out later.

Rey Mysterio’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 175 pounds, Rey Mysterio.

Grisham: What a way to kick off Smackdown. The new number one contender to the World Title will be in action.

JR: Last week on Smackdown, Rey Mysterio set a whole new set of goals for himself since losing the Intercontinental Title. His goals were to win the battle royal, win the number one contenders match, and then win back the World Title at No Mercy. Last week Mysterio completed two of his goals when he won the second battle royal and defeated Chris Jericho to become the number one contender.

Grisham: Rey has done everything he’s said he was going to do this year. He brought honor back to the Intercontinental Championship. He kept his mask. Recently he beat respect into Shelton Benjamin. Now he’s become the number one contender. Can he win the World Title to complete his goals?

The Great Khali’s music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: And his opponent, being accompanied by Ranjin Singh, from India, weighing in at 420 pounds, The Great Khali.

JR: Well here’s a man who can stand in his way of that goal. The Great Khali not only apart of The Revolution but also the World Champion’s personal body guard.

Grisham: We saw how Khali can help Edge retain that title at Unforgiven when Khali prevented Morrison from hitting Starship Pain and setup a Spear by Edge. We don’t know if Edge wouldn’t have won anyway, but it definitely helped Edge win and prevented Morrison from winning.

JR: Earlier we talked about how tonight’s main event was the fallout from last week. Well so is this match. We saw Rey was attack by The Revolution and then taken out with a devastating Spear by Edge to end the night. With the evident size advantage, I’m sure Edge is banking on Khali softening up Rey for No Mercy.

Rey Mysterio vs. The Great Khali
-The match is mostly controlled by Khali with Rey getting a few shots in with his quickness. Towards the end Khali is in control. Khali takes Rey and tosses him into a corner. Khali goes over and slaps Rey right in the chest with an open palm. As Rey stumbles out of the corner holding his chest, Khali delivers a chop to Rey's head. The cover, 1...2...Rey kicks out. Khali tosses Rey off the ropes and goes for a spin kick but Rey ducks. Rey springboards off the ropes and hits Khali with a dropkick. Rey goes up to Khali and starts kicking away at his legs. Rey then dropkicks Khali's left leg which brings him to a knee. Rey kicks Khali in the side of the head which brings Khali down. The cover, 1...2...Khali kicks out forcefully. Rey kicks Khali down as he tries to get up and then hits a standing moonsault. The cover, 1...2...Khali kicks out. Rey goes for another kick to Khali's head as he gets up but Khali catches his foot and tosses him. Khali gets up and grabs Rey by the throat with both hands. Khali lifts Rey up for the Punjabi Plunge but Rey starts kicking away at Khali, causing Khali to drop him. Khali starts to run towards Rey, but Rey catches Khali with a drop toe hold which lands Khali on the second rope. Rey goes off the ropes and hits the 619 on Khali. Rey sets up and springboards onto Khali but Khali catches Rey in the air. Khali then walks with Rey over to the ropes and dumps him on the outside. Khali then follows to the outside. Khali just toys with Rey as he keeps stomping Rey down as he tries to get up. Khali lifts Rey up and tosses him onto the barricade. Khali lifts Rey up by the barricade and slaps him in the chest. At this point the referee's count is at 7. Khali lifts Rey up slowly, looks at one of the corner poles and tosses him at it, but Rey is able to jump up grabbing onto the pole and swing himself back into the ring, almost like a 619. The referee is at the count of 9 and Khali just realized this. Khali tries to get into the ring but he doesn't make the 10 count, meaning Rey wins by count out.
Winner: Rey Mysterio (via Count Out)

Justin: Here is your winner by count out, Rey Mysterio.

Grisham: Mysterio picks up a huge win over the massive Khali.

JR: A win is a win. Rey saw that he was about to be counted out so he got in the ring and let Khali get counted out instead.

Mysterio sees Khali getting up on the apron and into the ring enraged by the result of the match. Mysterio runs out of the ring and walks up the ramp, escaping Khali.

Grisham: Look at Khali. He does not like that result.

JR: Rey was smart by getting out of there. Rey needs to make sure he’s one hundred percent for No Mercy if he wants to win that World Title against Edge.

Grisham: Let’s hope he doesn’t come face to face with Khali anytime soon then, because Khali is angry and if he gets his hands on Rey, he might not make it to No Mercy.

JR: Well not a good start for The Revolution, but let’s see if they will pick things up tonight in our main event, when Jericho and Edge take on the Kane and the Undertaker. Stay tuned for more Friday Night Smackdown here on WGN America.

*-----Commercial Break------*

Backstage we see the Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin knocking on the door to Theodore Long’s office. Shelton’s waiting there for a bit until Theodore Long finally comes to the door.

Long: Shelton Benjamin. What can I do for you playa?

Shelton: Well Teddy, as you know I’m the Intercontinental Champion. I beat Rey Mysterio at Unforgiven, who’s a former World Champion and not to mention the current number one contender. I’m a multi time Tag Team and Intercontinental Champion. I’ve beaten some of the best talent the WWE has to offer. And I’m referred to all the time as the greatest pure athlete in the WWE today.

Long: I would have to agree with that statement Shelton and you sure have had an impressive career, but what exactly do you want me to do?

Shelton: I want to move on up in the rankings. I want my shot at the spotlight. My shot at being a World Champion. You agree that I’m impressive, but I just need my opportunity. Do you think we could talk about this more in your office?

Long: Shelton, I would love to help you and talk to you about this, but right now isn’t a good time. I’ve been really busy lately and I need to get ready for my big announcement concerning No Mercy. I’m sorry, but I think you’ll like my announcement. I’ll talk to you another time about this, but don’t worry Shelton. Your career is going down a great path right now. I have no doubt you’ll be a future star one day. Kepp it up playa.

Shelton: Thanks Teddy and it’s no problem. I’ll talk to you some other time.

Shelton and Long shake hands and then Long shuts the door. Shelton turns around to walk away but stops when he sees Edge and Jericho standing there.

Edge: Wow, did you here that Chris?

Jericho: I did Edge. It sounded like a superstar asking for an opportunity and to just talk with our General Manager about his career, but Theodore Long shot him down.

Edge: Why does that sound so familiar? Oh, you know why? It’s because that’s what Theodore Long has done to us time and time again.

Shelton: What are you guys doing here?

Edge: We were just walking around and couldn’t help but here you’re little conversation with our so called “unbiased” General Manager Theodore Long. You see, Theodore Long is doing to you what he does to us. He ignores us, doesn’t give us opportunities, and simply doesn’t care about us, just like he did to you when he blew you off moments ago.

Shelton: He didn’t blow me off. He’s… just busy tonight. That’s all. He’ll get back to me.

Jericho: And what happens when he doesn’t? What happens when he keeps making excuses to not talk to you about the advancement of your career? Face it Shelton, Theodore Long doesn’t care about you anymore than he does about me or Edge. It’s just a matter of time until Teddy Long starts to completely go against you by putting you in impossible matches and making sure you never get you shot at being on top.

Edge: But we can put a stop to that before it gets really out of hand. It’s already happened to us, but soon enough Long’s biased ways will start to show on others like you. You said it yourself, Shelton. You’re the greatest pure athlete in the business today. Your career is growing by the second and it’s just a matter of time before you’re at the top.

Jericho: You’re the future of this business. But you’ll never get there as long as Theodore Long is in charge. That’s what The Revolution is here for. We’re here to get rid of Theodore Long and his biased ways. And we just want to remind you that we are always looking for new members for our group. Just think about it Shelton.

Shelton looks at Jericho and Edge confused. Shelton ponders for a second. It looks like Shelton is about to speak, but he stops, thinks for a second, and then walks away trying to blow it off. Jericho and Edge look on at Shelton smirking.

As we come back from the commercial break, a replay video is shown from WWE Superstars last week. It shows clips from Cryme Tyme verses Jesse and Jimmy Wang Yang. The ending is shown where JTG comes in and clotheslines Jesse over the top rope and to the outside. JTG then launches himself over the top rope and onto Jesse. Yang goes to the top rope for a moonsault, but Shad catches Yang and gets him on his shoulders. JTG comes back in and they perform their tag team finisher the G9. Shad gets the pin and Cryme Tyme celebrates their win.

Cryme Tyme’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by Shad, from Brooklyn, New York, Wisconsin, weighing in at 235 pounds, JTG.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown and it’s time for Cryme Tyme.

JR: Nice play on words Todd. Anyway, one half of Cryme Tyme will be in action tonight. It will be the quick and charismatic JTG in one-on-one competition. Cryme Tyme obviously wants to rack up some more wins to get closer to Tag Team Title shots.

Grisham: Cryme Tyme is a great tag team. As we saw last week on WWE Superstars, Cryme Tyme was able to pick up a tag team victory. But they’re going to have to really work for it since the tag team division is really starting to get competitive.

Jimmy Wang Yang’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: And his opponent, being accompanied by Jesse, from Austell, Georgia, weighing in at 206 pounds, Jimmy Wang Yang.

JR: And here’s the tag team Cryme Tyme beat last week. The new formation of this team between Jesse and Jimmy Wang Yang.

Grisham: For a new tag team, these two worked really well together and gave Cryme Tyme a run for their money. I look forward to see what they can do in the future.

JR: Both men have been in the tag team division before with different partners. Let’s see if they found the right one this time. But for right now, Jimmy Wang Yang will be in singles action against JTG.

JTG vs. Jimmy Wang Yang
-The match is fast-paced and even the whole time. Towards the end, Yang is in control. Yang is kicking away with mid kicks on JTG. JTG ends up grabbing one of Yang's kicks and pushes Yang to the ground. JTG holds Yang's legs and flips over for the pin. The cover, 1...2...Yang kicks out. Yang uses his legs to bring JTG to the ground for a pin. The cover, 1...2...JTG kicks out. Both men get to their feet but Yang gets the advantage with a roundhouse heel kick to JTG. Yang lifts JTG up and tosses him into the corner. Yang runs at the corner and runs up JTG and follows up with a dropkick. Yang goes to the top rope and waits for JTG to get up. Yang jumps off for a crossbody but JTG counters with two knees to the gut and chest of Yang. Both men slowly get to their feet. JTG runs at Yang and hits a flipping elbow attack. JTG punches away at Yang and then tosses him into the corner. JTG runs at Yang in the corner and hits the Mug Shot. The cover, 1...2...Yang kicks out. JTG goes for a clothesline on Yang, but Yang ducks and kicks JTG in the back of the head. Yang runs to the top rope and hits a Moonsault onto JTG. The cover, 1...2...3 Yang wins.
Winner: Jimmy Wang Yang

Justin: Here is your winner, Jimmy Wang Yang.

JR: A big win for the Asian Redneck, Jimmy Wang Yang. This gives some momentum for the new team after their lose last week.

Grisham: Yang and Jesse are two great athletes with similar styles in the ring. They looked good last week and get a singles victory this week. I can’t wait to see these two teams face off again in tag team action.

JR: Me too. I want to see if Yang and Jesse have built up more chemistry as a team. But you can never count out Cryme Tyme. Both teams will be working towards a Tag Team Title shot for the future.

Grisham: That’s every tag team’s goal, but it’ll be a tough road with the outbreak of new teams in the WWE now. Speaking of tag team, tonight’s main event will be a tag team contest. We’ll see The Brother’s of Destruction, Kane and The Undertaker, team up once again to take on The Revolution’s Chris Jericho and Edge. All of that and more when we return to Friday Night Smackdown here on My Network TV.

Backstage we see Theodore walk out of his office and making his way to the ring for his announcement. As he’s walking, Long’s stopped by Jericho and Edge.

Edge: We need to talk to you Teddy.

Long: Look I…

Jericho: Shut up and listen to us. How can you put us in a match against the Undertaker and Kane? Kane should be punished for costing me the number one contenders match last week. I had it won Teddy.

Edge: And what gives the Undertaker the right to come out and attack Jericho and Khali for no good reason? Thank god I came out before it was too late and things got worse.

Long: Look, I don’t have time to here you two complain for an hour and try to get out of your match. The match is still on and it will not change no matter what you say. Now excuse me, I have to deliver my big announcement.

Long walks away as Edge and Jericho look on with a disgusted and angry face.

Jericho: You see that Edge? He just disrespected us once again.

Edge: I know. I just don’t get it. But soon enough thanks to us, Theodore Long will be no more and hopefully then we will get the treatment we deserve.

Edge turns his head to the side and seems to be looking at something.

Edge: What are you looking at?

The camera turns and we see CM Punk. Punk walks up to Jericho and Edge.

Punk: I’m looking at the two biggest cry babies in the WWE. All you two do is complain and complain about how Theodore Long treats you “unfairly.” I just wish there was a real life mute button so I’d never have to listen to you two again. And I think that Teddy’s doing a great job as General Manager.

Jericho: Of course you do. You’re one of his favorites that he protects just because you pander to all of those hypocrites. Make all the jokes you want Punk because it doesn’t matter. The Revolution is here and we won’t stop until our mission is complete, and that’s to take over Smackdown so that Theodore Long is gone forever. And if we have to, we’ll take you and anyone else out with him.

Punk: So the two of you and that Punjabi idiot think you can take over Smackdown? Now that’s funny. Do you really think anyone will join your group? Whether you two think so or not, everything is fine here on Smackdown. No one else complains about every little thing that happens because if we did it would be complete chaos and no one’s needs would be met.

Edge: You know what your problem is Punk? You’re scared and jealous. You’re scared to stand up and rebel, and you’re jealous of our success, especially that I have the World Title and you don’t.

Punk: First off, scared to rebel? I’m straight edge. I’m the meaning of rebellion. And as far as jealously goes, I’m not the least bit jealous of either of you. And Edge let me remind you of something.

Punk holds up his Money In The Bank briefcase

Punk: You see this? Now you of all people should know what this is. It’s the Money In The Bank briefcase, which means I can cash this in at anytime for your World Title. I can cash it in at No Mercy, next week, tonight, or even right now. You won’t know when Edge, but know this, that The Revolution won’t always be there to defend you. I’d watch your back at all times. Nice talk guys.

Punk walks away as Edge and Jericho stare off angrily.

Theodore Long’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the General Manager of Smackdown, Theodore Long.

Grisham: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown as the General Manager makes his way out here for his big announcement. I can’t wait to here what this is going to be.

JR: This is the second week in a row that Theodore Long has made an announcement concerning No Mercy. We saw Theodore Long has his mind set and focused on this announcement. We saw backstage a few times tonight that Long has been too busy to talk to the Smackdown superstars.

Grisham: The Revolution and Shelton couldn’t get through to Long tonight. This must be huge and we’re about to find out right now what this announcement will be.

Long grabs a microphone

Long: As you have all heard, I have yet another big announcement this week. Last week I announced a series of matches to determine the number one contender for the World Title. Well this announcement is similar. At No Mercy, there will be a fatal four way match to determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Cyber Sunday. Now these four participants will be determined all next week. First, we will see a triple threat match on WWE Superstars between Jeff Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, and John Morrison. Then on Smackdown, we will see the remaining three qualifying matches. They will be Umaga verses the Undertaker, Kane verses Chris Jericho, and CM Punk verses Shelton Benjamin. The winners will all go onto No Mercy in that fatal four way match. Thank you for your time and good luck to everyone in their qualifying matches.

Long is about to leave but just then Dolph Ziggler’s music plays. The crowd boos as Ziggler makes his way to the ring.

JR: What an announcement by our General Manager, and I’m sure this man is happy about that.

Grisham: As we just heard, Ziggler will be in one of the qualifying matches for the fatal four way number one contenders match at No Mercy. Next week on WWE Superstars it will be Dolph Ziggler verses Jeff Hardy verses John Morrison for the first spot in that huge match.

JR: That’s going to be a huge opportunity for Dolph Ziggler.

Ziggler grabs a microphone.

Ziggler: It’s about time Teddy that you put me in a match like this. Last week, you didn’t even put me in the battle royals for the number one contendership. How could you do that? If you had put me in last week I would’ve won and I’d be standing here the number one contender for the World Title. But instead you overlooked me for others like my opponent tonight, John Morrison. How could you put Morrison in stead of me? I’m ten times more talented than Morrison will ever be. But now that you’ve finally come to your senses, I will show you that you never should’ve tossed me aside last week. I’m going to not only win my qualifying match next week, but I’m going to win at No Mercy and fulfill my destiny of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion at Cyber Sunday. I’m going to show you Theodore Long, why you should never forget the name Dolph Ziggler.

Just then John Morrison’s music plays and the crowd cheers. Morrison makes his way down to the ring.

Grisham: Here’s someone that disagrees with what Ziggler is saying. One of the men who will face him next week in the qualifying match and his opponent tonight, John Morrison.

JR: John Morrison is an incredible athlete like Ziggler and I’m sure Morrison will have a few choice words for the cocky young superstar.

Morrison grabs a microphone and goes right up to Ziggler.

Morrison: I was in the back getting ready for our match and I couldn’t help but hear that ridiculous nonsense coming out of your mouth. You really feel that you’re the best and that you’ll be the number one contender?

Ziggler: I don’t think, I know. I’m the future of this company, something people used to say about you when you started out. But now they know that I’m really the future star. And I’m going to prove that by not just winning next week in the qualifying match, but starting off by beating you here tonight.

Morrison: Well Ziggler, you talk a big game. Let’s see if you can back it up.

JR: Morrison verses Ziggler. It’ll happen when we return to Friday Night Smackdown.

John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler
-The match is a back and forth even contest. Towards the end Ziggler has control. Ziggle hits a suplex on Morrison. Ziggler the hits two elbow drops on Morrison, does his hair taunt, and then drops a high third elbow drop. The cover, 1...2...Morrison kicks out. Ziggler stomps on Morrison a few times before lifting him back up. Ziggler then hits a swinging neckbreaker on Morrison. The cover, 1...2...Morrison kicks out. Ziggler tosses Morrison off the ropes and sets up for aback body drop but Morrison comes back and kicks him. Ziggler goes for a punch but Morrison ducks and hits a handstand pele kick on Ziggler. Morrison sets up and hits a Break Dancing Leg Drop on Ziggler. The cover, 1...2...Ziggler kicks out. Morrison sits Ziggler up and delivers a running knee to Ziggler. Morrison taunts and hits a standing shooting star press. The cover, 1...2...Ziggler kicks out. Morrison stomps on Ziggler and then lifts him up. Morrison goes for the Moonlight Drive but Ziggler counters it into a Russian Leg Sweep. Ziggler and Morrison get up slowly. Ziggler runs at Morrison and connects with the Fame-Ass-Er. The cover, 1...2...Morrison kicks out. Ziggler starts to get frustrated and stalks Morrison. Morrison gets up slowly using the ropes to help him. Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but Morrison holds onto the ropes causing Ziggler to fall back. Morrison sets up by the ropes and waits for Ziggler to get up. Morrison then springboards off the ropes and hits Ziggler with the Flying Chuck Kick. The cover, 1...2...Ziggler kicks out. Morrison then drags Ziggler over by a corner. Morrison goes for Starship Pain but Ziggler catches him before he can pull off the move and slams him to the ground. Ziggler goes right into a roll up but grabs the ropes. The cover, 1...2...3 Ziggler wins.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Justin: Here is your winner, Dolph Ziggler.

Grisham: Thanks to the ropes, Dolph Ziggler beats Morrison and gains momentum towards their qualifying match next week.

JR: The referee was out of position and wasn’t able to see Ziggler holding onto the ropes. But whether you like it or not, Ziggler goes down in the record books as getting the win here tonight over John Morrison.

Ziggler walks up the ramp smirking and holding his arm up in victory as Morrison is in the ring explaining to the referee that Ziggler held the ropes.

Grisham: Morrison not happy with the call. He’s trying to explain to the referee what happened, but Ziggler was able to escape with a cheap win.

JR: Ziggler may have momentum over Morrison now, but neither of them can forget about the other man in their qualifying match, Jeff Hardy. That’s going to be a great, fast-paced match.

Grisham: Yes it will and speaking of Jeff Hardy, he’ll be in action tonight. It’s Jeff Hardy and CM Punk teaming up to take on Umaga and the Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin. And that match is next here on Friday Night Smackdown.

Umaga’s music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 350 pounds, Umaga.

JR: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown as we see the Samoan Bulldozer make his way to the ring. And next week we’ll see Umaga take on the Dead Man, The Undertaker in a qualifying match for that fatal four way number one contenders match at No Mercy.

Grisham: Umaga hasn’t won many big matches lately, but he’s been impressive in every match he’s been in, especially the Scramble Match at Unforgiven.

JR: Umaga is a wrecking machine that everyone on Smackdown should look out for, or this man will bulldoze his way to the World Title easily.

Shelton Benjamin’s music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: His partner, from Orangeburg, South Carolina, weighing in at 248 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion, The Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin.

Grisham: Well this is an odd combination. A monstrous Samoan and quite possibly the greatest pure athlete in the WWE today.

JR: We saw earlier Shelton Benjamin was trying to get a word in with our General Manager about his future and moving into the spotlight. Unfortunately for the Intercontinental Champion, Theodore Long was very busy with his big announcement.

Grisham: But the announcement did involve Shelton and gave him a chance at the number one contendership, which is what he wanted. Also what was with Jericho and Edge talking to Shelton earlier? Well whatever they were trying to do, Shelton didn’t seem too impressed with them.

CM Punk’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: Introducing their opponents, first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 222 pounds, Mr. Money In The Bank, CM Punk.

JR: Shelton may be confused about what Jericho and Edge were saying earlier backstage, but there is no confusion about Shelton’s match next week against this man. It’ll be CM Punk taking on Shelton Benjamin in a qualifying match for a spot in that huge fatal four way number one contenders match at No Mercy.

Grisham: Earlier we saw Punk run into Jericho and Edge backstage. Punk not only made fun of The Revolution, but he reminded Edge that he can cash in that Money In The Bank briefcase at any time for Edge’s World Heavyweight Title.

JR: If anyone knows about cashing in at the opportune moment it’s the current World Champion Edge, who has done it twice successfully. The question now is when will Punk cash it in?

Jeff Hardy’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: And his partner, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 225 pounds, Jeff Hardy.

Grisham: Well here’s a man who feels the same way about Edge as CM Punk does. Jeff wants that World Title back so badly after a short first title run in the beginning of the year.

JR: Well Jeff could have his shot once again if he wins the fatal four way match at No Mercy, but first he has to win his qualifying match next week. He’ll be in the first qualifying match when he takes on John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler in a triple threat match on WWE Superstars.

Grisham: That’s going to be a great match, but before Jeff or any of these men can look to next week, they have to focus on their tag team match right now.

CM Punk & Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga & Shelton Benjamin
-The match is an even tag contest with multiple tags during the match. Towards the end, Jeff and Umaga are the two legal men with Umaga in control. Umaga tosses Jeff into a corner. Umaga starts punching away at Jeff's head in the corner until he's seated in the corner. Umaga backs up, runs, and hits Jeff with that running hip attack. The cover, 1...2...Jeff kicks out. Umaga grabs Jeff's arm and drags him over to his corner. Umaga tags in Shelton. Shelton comes in and stomps away on Jeff. Shelton tosses Jeff off the ropes and hits Jeff with a back body drop. Shelton lifts Jeff up, sets him up for a powerbomb and tosses him into the corner. Jeff falls to the ground holding his back. The cover, 1...2...Jeff kicks out. Shelton lifts Jeff up and hits him with a T-Bone suplex. The cover, 1...2...Jeff kicks out. Shelton lifts Jeff up and tosses him into a corner. Shelton runs at Jeff in the corner and goes for a corner splash but Jeff moves. Shelton hits the turnbuckle and backs out of the corner hurt. Jeff runs to the top rope and hits the Whisper In The Wind on Shelton. Jeff starts crawling to the corner. Shelton grabs Jeff's foot to hold him back from the tag. They stand up and Jeff hits Shelton with a spinning mule kick. Jeff crawls and then lunges forward to tag Punk in. punk comes in and connects with forearms to Shelton. Punk tosses Shelton, but Shelton reverses it and tosses Punk off the ropes. Punk comes back and hits a back heel kick on Shelton. Shelton's momentum sends him back into his own corner allowing Umaga to tag himself in. Umaga gets it and goes for a clothesline on Punk but Punk ducks and connects with multiple kicks. Umaga pushes Punk back into the corner. Umaga runs at Punk but Punk moves and Umaga ends up in the corner. Punk runs at Umaga and connects with his high knee to a bulldog combination. The cover, 1...2...Umaga kicks out. Punk then grabs Umaga's arm and sets up the Anaconda Vice. Shelton then comes in and breaks it up. Shelton stomps away at Punk until Jeff comes in and attacks Shelton. Jeff grabs Shelton and tosses him to the outside. Umaga grabs Punk and looks to be going for the Samoan Spike but Jeff is able to attack Umaga before it happens. Jeff and Punk hit a double kick to Umaga and then a double DDT to him. Punk stalks Umaga, lifts him up and hits him with the GTS. Punk then tags in Jeff who goes up top and hits the Swanton Bomb on Umaga. The cover, 1...2...3 Jeff and Punk win the match.
Winners: CM Punk & Jeff Hardy

Justin: Here are your winners, CM Punk and Jeff Hardy.

JR: What a match that was. CM Punk and Jeff Hardy come out with not just a win, but with some much needed momentum going into next week’s qualifying matches.

Grisham: All four of these men along with others will be fighting for a chance next week to go to No Mercy and compete for the number one contendership to the World Heavyweight Title at Cyber Sunday.

JR: That’s what it’s all about, the World Title. All of these men are hungry for that title and I think they’re all ready to give it everything they’ve got to get that one shot. Well still to come tonight, our main event. It’ll be the leaders of The Revolution taking on the return of the Brothers of Destruction. More Friday Night Smackdown when we return here on My Network TV.

“Scream” by Adelitas Way plays in the background as the album cover is shown on the screen.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown. You are listening to “Scream” by Adelitas Way, which is off their new self titled debut album, in stores now. And JR, it seems like everyone is screaming for a World Title shot.

JR: Well four men will get their shot at No Mercy to see who gets the next World Title shot. Our General Manager Theodore Long announced tonight that there will be four qualifying matches next week. The four winners will go onto No Mercy in a fatal four way match to compete for the number one contendership to the World Heavyweight Title at our next pay per view, Cyber Sunday. Which four men will compete in less than two weeks? We’ll find out next week.

Grisham: And speaking of the all important World Title, our main event for Smackdown at No Mercy will be Rey Mysterio getting his shot at the World Heavyweight Championship when he faces the champion Edge.

JR: Last week, Rey Mysterio said that he had a whole new set of goals. He completed his first steps when he won his battle royal and then went onto the main event to defeat Chris Jericho and officially become the number one contender to the World Title. We’ve seen these two battle in the past. Will Rey be able to complete his goal of winning the World Title once again or will Edge show everyone how dominant of a champion he is?

Grisham: All of that and more at No Mercy in less than two weeks live on pay per view.

Backstage a reporter is with Chris Jericho and Edge

Reporter: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, the leaders of The Revolution, Chris Jericho and the World Heavyweight Champion Edge. Now guys, last week we saw the formation of your new group The Revolution. Even though things with the World Title shot didn’t go as you planned…

Jericho grabs the microphone from the reporter.

Jericho: Go as we planned? Let me tell you something. I wasn’t beat by Rey Mysterio last week. I was screwed out of my title shot by that freak Kane. Kane had no business out there and now not only do I not get the World Title shot that I deserve, but you don’t get to see the greatest match of all time. Even though these hypocrites don’t deserve to see a match of the magnitude of Chris Jericho verses Edge, we want to show the world that we would have the greatest match ever and that Undertaker verses Shawn Michaels is the most overrated piece of crap ever seen. But getting to tonight, Edge and I aren’t sweating this match at all. Last week, we laid out the so called “Brothers of Destruction” and this week we will do the exact same thing. We formed The Revolution not just because of Theodore Long, but because of people like Kane and the Undertaker, especially the Undertaker. These men pander to the parasites you hang on their every word and action. They do fancy moves and have special effects just to impress these tap worms. And what happens? Our so-called “unbiased” General Manager grants them anything they want without them having to work for it. It’s a disgrace.

Edge: Exactly. I couldn’t have said it better myself. People like me and Chris Jericho have to work for everything in this company just because we don’t give in to the pressures of pandering to the fans or his Long’s ass. It’s exactly why Teddy Long doesn’t like us and puts us in near impossible situations, without helping us. At Unforgiven, Long put me in an impossible situation by having me defend my World Title in a Scramble Match. Chris Jericho has been screwed out of match after match by our opponents tonight. And yet, Long does nothing about it and sees nothing wrong with it. He even ignored us earlier when we were just trying to talk to him. Does that sound like a good General Manager? I don’t think so. And we know that we’re not the only ones that are victims to this treatment and it won’t be long until others join us. As far as tonight goes, the “Brothers of Destruction” don’t intimidate us at all. Tonight, we make examples out of Kane and Undertaker. Tonight they will feel the force of The Revolution.

Edge and Jericho walk off to go to the ring.

JR: It’s Edge and Jericho verses Undertaker and Kane. Our main event will happen next when we return.

Kane’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 323 pounds, Kane.

Grisham: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown and it’s time for our main event of the night. And here comes the Big Red Machine, Kane.

JR: As we heard before the commercial break when Jericho was complaining, last week on Smackdown Kane did come out during the main event and cost Jericho the match. However Jericho seemed to have left out the fact that he interfered earlier in the second battle royal and caused Kane to be eliminated.

Grisham: Well the Big Red Machine will get some redemption for the attacks last weeks not only here tonight but next week when he faces Chris Jericho one-on-one in a qualifying match.

Undertaker’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: His partner, from Death Valley, weighing in at 299 pounds, Undertaker.

JR: And here’s the other half of the Brothers of Destruction, the Dead Man, the Phenom, the Undertaker. We saw the Undertaker return from a several month absence at Unforgiven when he came out and attacked Chris Jericho.

Grisham: That’s something Jericho has been complaining about too recently but Jericho was talking trash about Kane and Undertaker all week. Jericho had it coming, but Undertaker seems like he’s far from done with punishing Chris Jericho.

JR: And now you can add Edge and Khali to that list as well after last weeks attack after the main event. The Brothers of Destruction look to end The Revolution very quickly, and they may step closer to that goal by beating the leaders of the group here tonight.

“Smack Down” by Thousand Foot Krutch plays and the crowd boos

Justin: And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 476 pounds, Chris Jericho and the World Heavyweight Champion Edge, The Revolution.

Grisham: Well these men have something different in mind. They think this group be go on for a long time and will complete their goal of taking over Smackdown.

JR: Edge and Jericho are no doubt two of the most egocentric people in the WWE, but they are incredible athletes. Between the two of them, they have fourteen World Title reigns. Like them or hate them, you can’t deny how good they are.

Grisham: They seem to be really focused on their goal and are still trying to recruit people to join them. I hate to say it, but if anyone is going to lead this Revolution to success it would be Edge and Chris Jericho. Only time will tell if they’re successful or not.

Chris Jericho & Edge vs. Undertaker & Kane
-The match is a back and forth tag match the whole time. Towards the end, Kane and Edge are the two legal men. Edge is in control of the match as he stomps away at Kane. Kane gets up but Edge dropkicks him into the corner. Edge runs at Kane for a Spear in the corner, but Kane puts him boot up just in time. Edge comes back at Kane, but gets hit with a huge uppercut by Kane. Kane picks Edge up and walks over to his corner. Kane tags in Undertaker and then delivers a sidewalk slam to Edge. Undertaker goes off the ropes and hits a leg drop on Edge. The cover, 1…2…Edge kicks out. Undertaker lifts Edge up and starts to work on his arm. Undertaker then goes over to the corner and performs Old School. The cover again, 1…2…Edge kicks out. Undertaker tosses Edge into a corner and starts unloading with body blows. Undertaker tosses Edge into the opposite corner. Undertaker runs at Edge for a splash in the corner, but Edge moves making Undertaker hit the turnbuckle. Edge quickly rolls Undertaker up with a school boy and puts his feet on the ropes. The cover, 1…2…Undertaker not only kicks out but gets Edge locked in Hells Gates. The hold is broken right away though since Edge already had his feet on the ropes from the illegal pin leverage. Undertaker stalks Edge as Edge slowly gets up using the ropes and clutching at his throat. Edge turns around right into Undertaker lifting him up for the Tombstone, but Edge slides off the back of Undertaker and hits an Edge-O-Matic. Both men start crawling to their respective corners. Edge tags in Jericho as Undertaker tags in Kane. Kane goes for a clothesline, but Jericho ducks it and starts punching away at Kane. Kane just gets mad and shoves Jericho off. Jericho comes back off the ropes and hits a low dropkick to Kane’s legs. Kane is down to his knees and Jericho hits an enzuguiri on Kane. Jericho then springboards off the ropes and hits the Lionsault on Kane. The cover, 1…2…Kane kicks out. Jericho then goes for the Walls of Jericho, but Kane won’t turn. Kane uses his leg strength to get Jericho off of him. Kane gets up and hits Jericho with a clothesline. Kane then punches Jericho and finishes off with an uppercut. Kane lifts Jericho up and powerslams him onto his knee for a backbreaker. Kane then goes up top and hits Jericho with a flying clothesline. Kane stalks Jericho as he gets up slowly. Kane grabs Jericho by the throat but Edge comes in. Kane releases his grip and tosses Jericho by his corner. Kane boots Edge in the face and then lifts him up and tosses him over the top rope and to the floor. Kane goes by his corner and stalks Jericho for a Chokeslam. Undertaker is back up in his corner and tags himself in. As Undertaker gets in the ring, Kane looks at him confused. Undertaker doesn’t even acknowledge Kane and goes right after Jericho. Undertaker lifts Jericho up and hits the Tombstone Piledriver. The cover, 1…2…3 Undertaker and Kane win the match.
Winners: Undertaker & Kane

Justin: Here are your winners, Kane and the Undertaker.

Grisham: Well a weird finish, but the job gets down. The Brothers of Destruction defeat The Revolution.

JR: I don’t think Undertaker knew what was going on and was just focused on winning the match and hurting Jericho.

Khali comes down to ringside to check on Edge.

Grisham: And here’s Khali to check on Edge on the outside. Edge seems to be fine.

As Undertaker and Kane stand tall in the ring, Kane looks at Undertaker confused.

JR: Kane I think is still confused at what just happened to end that match.

Kane goes up to Undertaker and looks to be discussing the ending tag.

Grisham: And now he’s trying to discuss this situation with his brother.

JR: I’m sure Kane isn’t that mad since they won, but he just wants to know why since it looked like Kane had Jericho finished and the match won.

Just then Edge and Khali get in the ring and attack Kane and Undertaker as they are talking.

Grisham: Oh and of course the cheap shots by Edge and Khali. They really are sore losers.

JR: This is just like what happened last week after the main event.

Just then Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring and starts attacking Edge.

Grisham: And here comes Rey Mysterio to the rescue. The man who Edge will face at No Mercy.

Undertaker and Kane perform a double Chokeslam on Khali.

JR: And what a huge double Chokeslam by the Brothers of Destruction on the Great Khali. That’ll take out the Punjabi Giant.

Jericho gets up slowly. Jericho looks up and sees Undertaker standing in front of him. Jericho turns around quickly but he turns into Kane. Jericho quickly falls to the ground and rolls out of the ring.

Grisham: And look at this. Jericho runs out of the ring so quickly. He wants nothing more to do with Undertaker and Kane here tonight.

Rey sets Edge up on the second rope and connects with the 619.

JR: The 619 connects! Last week it was a Spear on Rey. This week, a 619 to Edge for some retribution.

The momentum sends Edge back. Rey looks like he’s going for a springboard attack, but Jericho and Khali grab Edge from the outside and pull him out of the ring.

JR: Jericho and Khali get Edge out of there before anymore damage is done.

Undertaker and Kane taunt in the ring. Rey gets on the rope and signals around his waist as Jericho and Khali carry Edge up the ramp and look back in disgust of what just happened.

Grisham: Well doesn’t this seem like a turn of events. Last week The Revolution stood tall, but this week the Brothers of Destruction and Rey Mysterio stand tall.

JR: Rey’s signaling for that World Title. He’s letting Edge know that he’s ready for their title match at No Mercy in less than two weeks.

Grisham: Well what a night we had and next week it gets even bigger. We’ll see four qualifying matches to determine the four competitors who will fight at No Mercy for the number one contendership to the World Title. And it’s the last week before No Mercy. What will happen? Thank you for joining us here tonight on My Network TV for Friday Night Smackdown. Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Mercy 10/4/09

Official Theme Song: Adelitas Way – “Scream”

Match Card:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Championship
Christian vs. Paul Burchill

#1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship
??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Priceless vs. Triple H & Mystery Partner