Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #100 (permalink)
Strikin.
YouTube Shooter

Strikin. 251 - 500Strikin. 251 - 500Strikin. 251 - 500Strikin. 251 - 500Strikin. 251 - 500
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikin. View Post
Last Request: I am Very New here

Type:Match Cards For Bragging Rights

Size: Match Card Size

Colors: Red and Blue

Text: I need 4 Match Cards: One with Randy Orton and John Cena and could it say John Cena vs Randy Orton, The other is for Triple H vs Shawn Michaels and at the bottom can it say STREET FIGHT. The other is Chavo Guererro vs The Miz and can it just say Chavo Guererro vs The Miz. And one last one I need Jack Swagger vs Ted DiBiase and just have it say Jack Swagger vs Ted DiBiase

Pics: Refer to above and you will know

Preferred Artist: Anyone
Can somebody please make this
Let Me explain something to you.......................No one cares about TNA. TNA is a glorified indy promotion that was able to take some of the WWE's aging and broken stars and give them a home. They dont have good ratings, ppv buyrates or advertising. The reason its not sold out is simple. TNA is not the WWE and never will be. Have a nice day. Changing their time slot and day will not change this nor will taking them out of Orlando since its obvious even when they do leave Orlando people do not come to the show
Obviously this guy knows what other people like.
Strikin. is offline   Reply With Quote