Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

You know I've been following this closely, and after this last update, I feel like we're getting a real firm vision of the roster now. The television deal being finalised also helps, but the roster is more important.

I had problems believing AJ Styles would walk out on TNA, but his departure was explained very well with a real sense of belief to it. Whether he would go to NXG ahead of WWE, I don't know, but it's not important. The roster as a whole with CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Goldberg and now AJ is a lot more 'star heavy' than I imagined. It sounds like being more glitz and glamour than a plain old created company in a small arena, and I have no problem with that as that's what I prefer.

It looks like you have definite plans to bring Mickie James over from WWE, and I still don't think you need her to be honest. Try not to flood it with former WWE stars as it will look more like a WWE imitation company. I look forward to the next chapter and the Heyman interview with Mickie. (Just a guess!)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome