Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pop Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Role Model
DOOMED

Role Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red repped
Default Re: Unofficial Pop Music Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
So it's fine hoes all around and you're doing the "omg, they're playing MY song guys" thing? That explains the Kid Cudi fandom.

On topic, it's 3 years later and FutureSex/LoveSounds and Loose are still NEXT LEVEL. Timbo is the best ever at this point, anybody know when or what his next project is?
I didn't know I ever said that, bit of a wild stab in the dark there, but that's what your routine seems to be.

Quote:
Timbaland held a listening party for his upcoming album Shock Value 2 in LA last night. Tracks played included Can You Feel It by Lady Gaga, Maniac by Chris Brown, and Say So by Drake. Other snippets played throughout the night could be heard with Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Shakira, Justin Timberlake and Lilí Wayne.