Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pop Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2009, 04:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tony777
Joey Styles' Punching Bag

Tony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Unofficial Pop Music Discussion

^I had the 1st Demi Lovato CD , I sware Demi Lovato sounds almost exactly like Hayley Williams most of the time , so I was like well shit if I can have two Paramores why not? lol

I don't have the new one , and lost the old one cause it was on the harddrive of my old laptop (Which I brutally destroyed because it was so fucked up)

The Selena Gomez album is bad? I really like "Falling down" and "Tell me something I don't know" so I can't imagine the whole album sucking

Oh hey and you're a mod you want to edit the title to say "Official" instead of "Unofficial" and then sticky it?
Tony777 is offline   Reply With Quote