Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pop Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2009, 03:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Role Model
DOOMED

Role Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red repped
Default Re: Unofficial Pop Music Discussion

Probs only right that I'm the first one to mention Girls Aloud. This countries most important Pop band of this decade.

Lady GaGa tends to be a hit with live performances, her show in London is one of my favorite gigs I've seen this year, but yeah her stuff on SNL wasn't her at her best, all seemed a little off for whatever reason. Acoustic Poker Face was brilliant though, as it always is, much better than the normal version.

WOMANIZER came on in a club I was in last night, pretty much had forgotten my love for that song untill that point.

Demi Lovato's album is great, Miley's EP is great, Selena Gomez's album was verrrry bad though sadly.

Last edited by Role Model : 10-04-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Role Model is offline   Reply With Quote