Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #169 (permalink)
DETECTIVE FUSCAL
Handing out the Devil's Share

DETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whore
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
Btw, download this and watch it:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n3pr3i

It's Cicloncito Ramirez v Damiancito El Guerrero from CMLL (1/7/97). They're minis, but I watched it this morning and it's probably the best match I've ever seen. I'd put it ahead of 6/3/94 and Flair/Steamboat from Clash VI as the best singles match ever. Don't expect too many people here to agree with that, but it kicks the hinder off Misterio/Psicosis from 9/22/95 and I know you loved that. I've never seen any US pro-wrestler work the mat like these two. Not even CLOSE. Damiancito El Guerrero look just about the best wrestler in the history of anything. So yeah, watch it.
I downloaded and watched this yesterday, absolutely awesome stuff, and I've never been a fan of Lucha matches! I don't think as highly of it as Andy (though tbh how many people here will? ), but I did love it a hell of a lot. ****1/4, and I can't wait to watch that trios match that Andy posted too .

McQueen, I asked Andy the same thing the other day, and he said:

"Funk set is his next release after the New Japan one. So it should drop in the next month after he ships out the first batch of New Japan."
DETECTIVE FUSCAL is offline   Reply With Quote