Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #164 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GP- View Post
The thing with Brody is that i don't think anybody would put him over Funk in the first place, so it's not a very fair comparison to use.
I'm also fairly confident that despite all the Brody love around here, most people don't really love him in a wrestler sense as much as they do in a character sense.

It's a bit like going, "Here's this crazy son of a bitch with his wild hair who kicks people's asses and is called 'Bruiser'. How awesome is that?".
Not to say he couldn't bring it in the ring, just that his overall image very much accentuated that.
You'd probably be surprised at the amount of people that call Brody the best brawler ever. That talking point means people tend to put him over guys like Funk and Hansen by default. I doubt anybody would call Brody a better all-around wrestler than either guy, though, so you've got a point.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote