Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #161 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Glad you enjoyed it. The mat work in the first fall really is amzing. Damiancito El Guerrero is a fucking *tremendous* wrestler.

FWIW, I watched the When Worlds Collide match on an Eddie set not too long ago, and the 1/7/97 match DESTROYS it. Like, completely. The 10/3/97 trios match is far, FAR better than it as well.

If you want to see a really great Gringos Locos tag, watch the 11/5/93 match when they go up against Santito and Octagon. Smokes the Worlds Collide tag, IMO. I think Eddie is the best wrestler ever, so when I say I think a match smokes one of his most highly pimped matches, you should get an idea of how good I think the other match in question is.
GOD of CUNT is online now   Reply With Quote