Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #161 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Glad you enjoyed it. The mat work in the first fall really is amzing. Damiancito El Guerrero is a fucking *tremendous* wrestler.

FWIW, I watched the When Worlds Collide match on an Eddie set not too long ago, and the 1/7/97 match DESTROYS it. Like, completely. The 10/3/97 trios match is far, FAR better than it as well.

If you want to see a really great Gringos Locos tag, watch the 11/5/93 match when they go up against Santito and Octagon. Smokes the Worlds Collide tag, IMO. I think Eddie is the best wrestler ever, so when I say I think a match smokes one of his most highly pimped matches, you should get an idea of how good I think the other match in question is.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote