Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tsar WCWR
I RESPECT YOU, BOOKER MAN

Tsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NXG - NeX Generation Wrestling

Good luck with this, Champ. A created fed should be good for you and allow you to explore other horizons other than the WWE. Donald Trump going into the wrestling business reminds me a lot of Turner going into it, so it should be interesting to see what wrestlers you sign because of the money you have at your disposal. It's a known fact that there are many Bischoff/Heyman tandems around, or have been, but I'm interested to see where you go with this. Raven and Goldberg own, and would do well as Main Eventers in your new promotion. If you ever do get Booker T, you can also use his wrestling promotion as a development territory! Good luck with this, and I look forward to the other installments, Champo.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000
Tsar WCWR is offline   Reply With Quote