Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #39 (permalink)
amrocky25
Virgil at Conventions

amrocky25 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsamrocky25 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsamrocky25 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsamrocky25 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

Raw 9/21/09

WWE Signature Video is shown

A reap video is shown from last week of Raw. It shows Orton coming down to the ring at the beginning of Raw. We here Orton explain what happened at Unforgiven in the Scramble Match as clips from the match are shown. We then go back to Orton complaining about losing the title because of Kennedy. Cena then comes out, raises his title, and tells Orton that he won the title fairly and Orton has no one to blame but himself. Orton tells Cena that he’s using his rematch clause at No Mercy and then walks away. We cut to the main event tag match between Cena and Batista verses Matt and Orton. Clips from the match are shown. The ending is shown where Matt delivers a jawbreaker on the ropes to Cena and Orton connects with the RKO for the three count. Batista then runs after Matt and they brawl through the audience to the back. Orton stalks Cena for an RKO but Cena pushes him off and goes for an Attitude Adjustment. Priceless comes down and saves Orton. Triple H comes down and attacks Priceless. Cena and Triple H clear the ring of Legacy. Cena and Triple H stand tall in the ring ready to fight as Legacy walks up the ramp beaten.

Raw Opening Video is shown as “…To Be Loved” by Papa Roach is playing

Pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild

Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw. Michael Cole here along side Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler. We are two weeks away from No Mercy and what a night we have for you.

King: That’s right Michael. Tonight we’re going to see Matt Hardy go one-on-one with the WWE Champion John Cena in a non-titled match. This is going to be a huge opportunity for Matt Hardy here tonight. Imagine if he could beat the champ? He would have so much momentum and confidence going into No Mercy for his match.

Cole: And speaking of No Mercy, both of their No Mercy opponents will be in action tonight against each other in our main event. It will be Randy Orton taking on Batista here tonight. Will the Viper pick up yet another main event win this week, or will the Animal get even from last week’s tag match?

Batista’s music plays and the crowd cheers

King: Speaking of the Animal, here he is now.

Lilian: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring, the Animal, Batista.

Cole: Last week we saw Batista backstage talking to our General Manager Vickie Guerrero about a match against Matt Hardy. Batista was not happy with how their match ended at Unforgiven, so Vickie made a match between them for our next pay per view No Mercy.

King: And to make sure Unforgiven doesn’t happen again, she made it a No Disqualification match. Things are going to get crazy between Batista and Matt Hardy at No Mercy.

Cole: Things already got crazy last week after the main event when we saw Batista chase Matt Hardy down and the two started brawling in the audience. Let’s see what the Animal has to say.

Batista gets in the ring and grabs a microphone

Batista: Last month, a punk by the name of Matt Hardy interrupted me during my backstage interview. He said that he was better than me and that he would go onto Unforgiven to win the WWE Championship. Now after losing his qualifying match, he took it upon himself to interfere in my qualifying match and screw me out of my shot at the WWE Championship at Unforgiven. Why? Because he thinks that I hog the spot light. He thinks that I prevent guys like him from becoming a star in this business. He also said that I get everything handed to me and that I don’t deserve any of it. I will admit that Evolution helped elevate my career, but it was because of my skills that made me into the star that I am today. It’s because of my hard work that I’ve won the World Title. Matt, you’ve been in the WWE much longer than me. So before I came in to this company, what was your excuse for not getting to the top? Is it that everyone stands in your way? Or maybe it’s that you’re just not good enough. Matt, don’t blame me for the fact that you’ve never been a World Champion. Blame yourself. Now at Unforgiven, we went one-on-one, and just when it seemed that I was about to put you away and win the match, you get yourself disqualified. You hit me with a steel chair and continued to attack me. You finished your attack off with a Twist of Fate on the arena floor. You made your statement to the world. But you also made a big mistake. You made me angry. You’ve enraged an Animal. And now at No Mercy, when it’s me and you in a No Disqualification match, there will be nothing stopping me from giving you the beating you deserve. Unforgiven isn’t going to happen again. At No Mercy, I’m going to finish what I started.

Just then, Matt Hardy’s music plays and the crowd boos

Cole: Well here comes Matt Hardy now. I wonder what his take is on Batista’s comments.

King: Matt can’t be too pleased with what the Animal just said about him.

Matt stands on the titantron with a microphone.

Matt: I couldn’t sit back there any longer watching you bore everyone to death and filling their minds with complete crap. Why wasn’t I ever a World Champion? Maybe because I didn’t have Triple H and Ric Flair pushing me to the top. I didn’t kiss the ass of former World Champions to get me to be a star. I worked hard each and every week. I started from the bottom up, unlike you. I started out in the tag team division with my brother, fighting in grueling Ladder and TLC matches. Taking chances that could shorten or end my career just to get noticed. No one ever offered to help me. I gave my all every single week. And what did I get in return? Nothing. Not a World Title shot, not a main event match, not even a simple pat on the back. No one has respect for all I’ve done for this company. Instead, all of these people cheer you and you get handed title shots and main event matches. I’m sure if I was nothing but a muscle-head and had a top guy pushing me I would have been World Champion already. That’s why people like you make me sick. I want to teach you and everyone a lesson. I want to show everyone that I am the real deal and that I should be at the top and not you.

Batista: You know Matt, you’re pretty far away. Why don’t you come down here and say that to my face. For weeks, you’ve been running away and attacking me from behind. Come down here and fight me face-to-face.

Matt: I’m not going to do that.

Batista: Well then I’m going to come up there.

Matt: Ok, but before you do that you might want to know something. You see, I was talking to Vickie Guerrero earlier about you attacking me last week. I told her that I don’t feel safe with you trying to attack me week after week when we have a match coming up at the pay per view. So she made it official that if you touch me before No Mercy, then you are immediately suspended.

Batista looks pissed as Matt smirks.

Cole: That’s not fair. Of course Matt would do something like this.

King: Batista is not happy about that decision. He can’t wait for No Mercy. He wants to rip apart Matt Hardy now.

Just then, Vickie Guerrero’s music plays and she comes out and stops Matt from leaving.

Vickie: Hold on Matt. Now yes it’s true that if Batista hits Matt Hardy then he is immediately suspended. But Matt, if you hit Batista, then you will also be immediately suspended.

Matt: What! That wasn’t part of the deal. We didn’t discuss that.

Vickie: It’s only fair Matt and the decision is final. The two of you will have to wait until No Mercy to settle this. But that’s in two weeks. Tonight, you both have matches. I suggest that you two go get ready.

Matt is furious as Batista points at Matt and yells at him “two weeks!”

Cole: Why what an announcement. Neither man can touch the other until their match at No Mercy. That will certainly change things around here.

King: Batista looks like he’s ready to beat the hell out of Matt Hardy. Imagine all that built up anger he’s going to have at No Mercy. I wouldn’t want to be Matt Hardy come No Mercy.

Cole: That’s going to be a great and brutal match, but let’s talk about tonight. Both men will be in action. It will be Matt Hardy taking on the WWE Champion John Cena, and Batista squares off against Randy Orton. What a night it’s going to be. We’ll be right back with more Monday Night Raw here on the USA Network.

*-----Commercial Break------*

As we come back from commercial break, a replay video is shown from WWE Superstars last week. It shows the match between MVP and The Miz. We see some short clips from the end. It shows MVP going for the Playmaker but Kendrick coming down and distracting him. Kofi then comes out and attacks Kendrick. As the referee is distracted, Big Show comes down and delivers a Knockout Punch to MVP, and MVP falls back into the Skull Crushing Finale by the Miz. Miz gets the pin. We see Miz walking up the ramp with Kendrick as Big Show stands over MVP.

Big Show’s music plays and the crowd boos

Lilian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing in at 485 pounds, the Big Show.

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw as the World’s Largest Athlete makes his way to the ring. We saw moments ago on the replay video how Big Show cost MVP his match on WWE Superstars last week.

King: Well last week on Raw, we saw Big Show as a guest on the V.I.P. Lounge. On the V.I.P. Lounge, Big Show wasn’t pleased with what MVP was saying about him so he smacked his United States Title to the floor and went to attack him, but MVP was the one that took out the Big Show.

Cole: Big Show was not happy about that event so he attacked MVP during his match against The Miz and stood tall over him, looking proudly at his destruction.

Kofi Kingston’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Lilian: And his opponent, from Jamaica, weighing in at 218 pounds, Kofi Kingston.

Cole: And here comes the ever exciting Kofi Kingston, but Kofi has his work cut out for him tonight.

King: Yes he does. There is a distinct size difference between the two. Kofi needs to use his quickness if he wants any chance at beating the Big Show, or at least coming out of this match alive.

Cole: On WWE Superstars, we saw Kofi come out to take out Kendrick who caused the initial distraction to MVP. Kofi has had his problems with The Miz recently, but he hopes to move towards a U.S. Title shot soon.

Big Show vs. Kofi Kingston
-The match starts with Big Show trying to corner Kofi, but Kofi uses his quickness to get out of the way. Kofi connects with a bunch of kicks but Big Show seems un-phased and just shoves Kofi to the ground. Big Show continues to dominate the match with power moves on Kofi. At a point, Big Show goes to end the match with the Knockout Punch but Kofi ducks it and then continuously kicks the hand of Big Show. Big Show holds his hand in pain as Kofi hits him with two dropkicks that sends him into the corner. Kofi runs and leaps up on the Big Show and starts punching him. Big Show grabs Kofi and backs out of the corner in a powerbomb position. Big Show tosses Kofi over his head towards the corner, but Kofi lands on the ropes. Kofi springboards off and connects with a kick to the face which stumbles Big Show. Kofi runs off the ropes and delivers a chop block to both legs of the Big Show sends him to the ground. Big Show sits up but Kofi hits him with a running low dropkick to the face. Kofi gets fired up, goes off the ropes, and hits the Boom Drop. The cover, 1...2...Big Show kicks out with authority. Kofi taunts and stalks Big Show. Big Show gets up and Kofi goes for Trouble In Paradise., but Big Show swats him out of the way with power. Kofi goes flying back and the back of his head hits the bottom turnbuckle in the corner. The referee checks on Kofi and backs Big Show up. As this is happening, MVP comes down to the ring. He gets in the ring and waits for Big Show to turn around. MVP hits Big Show with his U.S. Title and then runs out before the referee saw him. As Big Show stumbles from the belt shot, Kofi gets up and hits Big Show with Trouble In Paradise. The cover, 1...2...3 Kofi wins.
Winner: Kofi Kingston

Lilian: Here is your winner, Kofi Kingston.

Cole: What a win by Kofi Kingston. The Jamaican Superstar just defeated the World’s Largest Athlete.

King: Well you have to give the assist to MVP. The belt to the head of Big Show stunned him enough to allow Kofi to hit Trouble In Paradise and get the victory.

Kofi Kingston gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp with MVP. Both men walk backwards up the ramp looking on at an enraged Big Show.

Cole: King, look at the Big Show. He is furious about what just happened.

King: That is one angry giant. I would not want to be MVP right now.

Just then, The Brian Kendrick and The Miz run down the ramp and attack Kofi & MVP from behind.

Cole: Miz and Kendrick with the sneak attack. Miz and Kendrick have had their problems with Kofi as of late and obviously both of them want a shot at the United States Title.

Miz and Kendrick throw MVP and Kofi in the ring with the Big Show. Miz, Kendrick, and Big Show surround MVP and Kofi.

King: Uh oh. They’re trapped now. This doesn’t look good for MVP and Kofi Kingston.

Miz, Kendrick, and Big Show beat up on MVP and Kofi

Cole: And now it’s a three on two assault. This is too much.

Just then, Chavo Guerrero comes running down to the ring and starts to take out Miz and Kendrick.

King: Here’s Chavo Guerrero to even up the odds. Thank god.

Chavo turns around right into a Knockout Punch by Big Show.

Cole: Oh my god. What a punch. Chavo’s out cold.

Kendrick and Miz get back on the attack on MVP and Kofi. Kendrick hits The Kendrick on MVP and Miz delivers the Skull Crushing Finale to Kofi.

King: And now Kendrick and Miz take out Kofi and the U.S. Champion.

Miz and Kendrick stand tall with Big Show. Miz and Kendrick then turn around into Big Show grabbing them both by the throat and delivering a massive double Chokeslam.

Cole: Big Show just took out Miz and Kofi. Big Show has no allies. He only looks out for himself and wanted to deliver a message to everyone, including Miz and Kendrick.

Big Show looks down at MVP. Big Show picks MVP up and delivers a Chokeslam to him. Big Show grabs the United States Title, looks at it, and then drops it on MVP.

King: Well that was Big Show sending a direct message to MVP. Does Big Show want a shot at the United States Title now?

Cole: I don’t see why not. I’m sure Big Show wants to take the gold away from MVP. Big Show is on a path of destruction. Everyone in that ring, especially the United States Champion, needs to take notice and watch out for the World’s Largest Athlete being in their way. Well still to come tonight we will see WWE Champion go one-on-one in a non-titled match against Matt Hardy, and we will also see Randy Orton take on Batista in our main event. Stay tuned for more Monday Night Raw here on the USA Network.

Cole: Welcome back to Raw. Last week on Raw, we saw Priceless not only become he new Tag Team Champions but they attacked Triple H after his match for the second week in a row. Let’s take a look back at what happened.

A video package is shown from last week on Raw. It shows Priceless defeating the Colons for the Tag Team Titles. It then shows Priceless backstage with their titles being congratulated by Randy Orton. Priceless then sees Triple H backstage and taunts him with their titles and the fact that they beat him up last week. As this is being said, clips from the attack are shown from the previous Raw. It then cuts back to Triple H saying he was going to get back at Priceless soon enough. The video shows Triple H winning his match but then being immediately attacked by Priceless afterwards and then DiBiase saying not to mess with them since they are the greatest tag tem today. The video ends with Rhodes saying “be careful of what you say to us. Because like the last two weeks, it will be Game Over for you!” as DiBiase and Rhodes stand tall.

Backstage a reporter is with Priceless

Reporter: I’m here with the Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, Priceless. Now guys, first off congratulations on winning the Tag Team Titles last week on Raw against the Colons, but that wasn’t the only thing we saw you guys do last week. We also saw you two taunt and then attack Triple H. Now because of that, you Cody Rhodes will face Triple H in just a few moments. What is your take on this match and why did you attack Triple H last week?

DiBiase: Let me tell you and everyone else something. We are the single greatest tag team today. Being the Tag Team Champions only solidifies that fact. And if anyone feels that they’re better than us, then challenge us and put us to the test. Because we guarantee that no one can beat us and that there’s not a more dominant tag team in the WWE today. Now onto Triple H. The question on everyone’s mind is why did we attack him last week after his match? I guess no one remembered the fact that Triple H provoked us. He said that we were Randy Orton’s lackeys and practically called us out by saying he was going to get us back sooner or later. So instead of sitting there waiting for him to come to us, we decided to bring the fight to him on our terms.

Rhodes: Triple H is simply jealous of us. He’s jealous of how successful our careers have been in Legacy. He’s jealous that we have gold and he doesn’t. And he’s especially jealous that his former protégé Randy Orton has not only surpassed him but even created a greater and more powerful group than Triple H ever has. The Legacy is better than Degeneration-X and Evolution ever were. Now tonight, I’ve been chosen to face Triple H one-on-one. Triple H is going to get a taste of how great Legacy is and show him that we’re not only the best tag team in the world, but we’re both rising singles stars that will one day take the spotlight away from Triple H. And Hunter, we know you want you’re revenge on the both of us so bad so we’re issuing you a challenge. We’re challenging you and a partner of your choosing to face us at No Mercy in two weeks. But just know that no matter who you get to be your partner, you will fall to the Legacy. Because we are the greatest tag team today. We are the Tag Team Champions. We are simply Priceless!

Cole: It’ll be Triple H verses Cody Rhodes next, when we return to Monday Night Raw here on the USA Network.

Legacy’s music plays and the crowd boos

Lilian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by Ted DiBiase, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 219 pounds, one half of the Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes.

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw. We see Priceless making their way to the ring as Cody Rhodes gets ready to face the Game, Triple H.

King: Cody Rhodes looks ready for this match. Well before the commercial break, we heard some comments by Rhodes and DiBiase about the tag team division and mostly Triple H.

Cole: That’s right. The Tag Team Champions challenged Triple H to a match at No Mercy with a partner of his choosing. Priceless seem really confident about this match and it seems like they think they’re better than Triple H.

Triple H’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Lilian: And his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 255 pounds, Triple H.

King: I’m sure the Game doesn’t think Priceless is better than him. And I guarantee he doesn’t think Legacy is better than D-X and Evolution were.

Cole: For the past two weeks, Priceless has attacked Triple H from behind. At the end of last week, Triple H joined John Cena in the ring and cleared the ring of all of Legacy. Triple H can’t wait to get his revenge on Rhodes and DiBiase.

King: Right now he gets to start his revenge as he takes on one half of the Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes. But Triple H has to be thinking about that huge challenge by Priceless right now.

Triple H vs. Cody Rhodes (w/ Ted DiBiase)
-The match is back and forth the whole time. Towards the end Rhodes is in control. Rhodes knees Triple H in the gut and hits a running swinging neckbreaker. The cover, 1...2...Triple H kicks out. Rhodes stomps on Triple H as he tries to get up. Rhodes lifts Triple H up and tosses him off the ropes. Rhodes bends down for a back body drop but Triple H counters with a kick to Rhodes. Rhodes stands there holding his chest as Triple H goes off the ropes. Triple H goes for a clothesline but Rhodes ducks it and turns Triple H right around into a snap DDT. The cover, 1...2...Triple H kicks out. Rhodes goes for the Cross Rhodes but Triple H reverses it. Triple H pushes Rhodes off the ropes and he comes back into a Double A Spine Buster but Triple H. Triple H goes off the ropes and hits a knee drop on Rhodes. The cover, 1...2...Rhodes kicks out. Triple H lifts Rhodes up and goes for a Pedigree but Rhodes slips out of it. Rhodes kicks Triple H in the gut, goes to the top rope, and hits a moonsault on Triple H. The cover, 1...2...Triple H kicks out. Rhodes stands in the corner waiting for Triple H to get up. When Triple H gets up, Rhodes springboards off the second rope for a cross body, but Triple H kicks him in the gut as he comes down. Triple H sets up for the Pedigree, but DiBiase gets on the apron and starts yelling at Triple H. Triple H gets distracted which allows Rhodes to get out of the Pedigree and chop block Triple H's leg. Rhodes then quickly grabs Triple H and hits the Cross Rhodes. The cover, 1...2...3 Rhodes wins.
Winner: Cody Rhodes

Lilian: Here is your winner, Cody Rhodes.

Cole: Wow. Cody Rhodes just pinned Triple H. I hate to say it, but Priceless is truly dominant right now. They may be the greatest tag team in wrestling today.

King: Legacy has done so much for both of these men and we just saw the impact Randy Orton has had on their careers. These two really are the future of this company, whether you like it or not.

Cole: So now the question is will Triple H accept the challenge made by the Tag Team Champions? Hopefully we’ll get an answer to that soon. Well still to come tonight we will see the WWE Champion John Cena face off against the “Black Cloud” Matt Hardy. And in our main event, it will be the #1 contender Randy Orton taking on the “Animal” Batista. All of that and more when we return to Monday Night Raw.

Backstage we see Vickie Guerrero in her office when the Big Show comes in pissed off.

Vickie: Big Show. What can I do for you?

Big Show: What can you do for me? Did you see what happened out there? MVP cost me my match. He came out and attacked me with the United States Title. It was clear as day. If it wasn’t for that, I would’ve beaten Kofi easily. Is that how you want your champions to act? MVP doesn’t deserve to be United States Champion. You should strip him of that title right now.

Vickie: I’m not going to do that Show. Yes he cost you your match, but I seem to recall last week on WWE Superstars you did the same to him. I think now you’re even.

Big Show: Even? I came out last week on WWE Superstars to return the favor from his attack on the V.I.P. Lounge last week on Raw. As far as I’m concerned, that attack tonight by MVP was unwarranted and cowardly. He’s setting a poor example for you as your United States Champion.

Vickie: I’m still not stripping him of the title.

Big Show: Then give me a shot at him and the United States Title. I’ll give that title the respect that it deserves.

Vickie: Big Show, I just can’t give you the title shot. There are a lot of other wrestlers waiting in line for a shot at the United States Title and I can’t deny them because you want revenge on MVP. You’re going to have to earn your shot.

Big Show: Earn it? Did you see what I did before? I took your “other challengers” and I took them all out, including the United States Champion. As far as I’m concerned, I’m the rightful number one contender to the United States Title. None of those puny men you call the “United States Title division” can even come close to being as great as me. I’m the World’s Largest Athlete. I think that says it all.

Vickie: All of that doesn’t matter. Yes you were dominant tonight, but Kofi Kingston did pick up the victory over you, The Miz has a victory over the United States Champion, and The Brian Kendrick and Chavo Guerrero shouldn’t be overlooked. So this is what I’m going to do. This Thursday on WWE Superstars we will have a five man battle royal between you, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, The Brian Kendrick, and Chavo Guerrero. The winner of that match will go onto No Mercy to face MVP for the United States Championship.

Big Show: Ok. If that’s what I have to do to get a shot then fine. Prepare to watch me dominate on WWE Superstars. Oh, and I won’t feel responsible if I have to completely take out the entire United States Title division just to get to MVP and that title.

Big Show walks out of Vickie office

Matt Hardy’s music plays and the crowd boos

Lilian: The following non-titled contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 236 pounds, Matt Hardy.

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw. Here comes the “Black Cloud” Matt Hardy getting ready for what could be one of the biggest matches of his career.

King: Even though it’s a non-titled match, a victory over the Champ John Cena can send Matt Hardy right to the top like he wants. Matt could be well on his way to earning it that main event spot that started his whole rivalry with Batista.

Cole: Well in two weeks, Matt Hardy will go one-on-one with Batista in a No Disqualification Match. Can Matt keep the momentum rolling from his tag team victory last week to No Mercy?

John Cena’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Lilian: And his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena.

King: The Champ Is Here! Cena looks focused and ready to fight tonight.

Cole: I’m sure Cena wants to make up for being pinned last week in the main event just one night after winning the WWE Championship. Cena will bounce back though. Never count out the WWE Champion.

King: Well Cena’s going to have to defend his newly won title in two weeks at No Mercy against the former champion Randy Orton. But Cena can’t look past Matt Hardy here tonight.

Matt Hardy vs. John Cena
-The match is an even match-up the whole time. Towards the end, Matt has control. Matt is on the second rope and hits Cena with an elbow to the head. Matt lifts Cena up and tosses him in the corner. Matt runs at Cena and connects with his clothesline to a bulldog combination. The cover, 1...2...Cena kicks out. Matt goes for a Twist of Fate but Cena gets out of it and delivers a hip toss to Matt. Matt gets up and Cena hits him with a shoulder block. Matt gets up and again Cena hits him with a shoulder block. Cena then connects with a spin-out powerbomb. Cena taunts and delivers the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. Cena taunts and stalks Matt as he gets up. Cena lifts Matt up for the Attitude Adjustment but Matt gets out of it with elbows to Cena's head. Matt turns Cena around and hits the Side Effect. The cover, 1...2...Cena kicks out. Matt goes to the top rope and jumps off for a leg drop but Cena moves out of the way. Cena gets up and stalks Matt. Cena lifts Matt up for the Attitude Adjustment and goes for the move, but Matt is able to get a front facelock and swings forward, landing on his feet in position for a Twist of Fate. Matt goes for the Twist of Fate but Cena pushes him off. Matt comes back with a punch to Cena which stuns him. Matt goes to kick Cena in the gut but Cena catches his foot. Cena performs a dragon screw to Matt and gets him on his stomach. Cena locks in the STF on Matt. Matt struggles for the ropes but Cena pulls him back to the center of the ring and locks it in again. Matt finally taps out to the STF, making Cena the winner.
Winner: John Cena

Lilian: Here is your winner, John Cena.

Cole: What a match by both men, but in the end John Cena showed Matt Hardy why he’s the Champ.

King: Cena makes up for getting pinned last week by Randy Orton. Now the question is will John Cena be able to retain that title against Randy Orton when No Mercy comes along.

Cole: Cena has never backed down from a challenge and always brings one hell of a fight to his opponents. Will Orton suffer the same fate that Matt Hardy did tonight?

Backstage Triple H is walking when he’s caught up by a reporter.

Reporter: Triple H. Earlier tonight we heard Priceless issue a challenge to you regarding a tag team match against them at No Mercy. Do you have an answer for them?

Triple H: Rhodes. DiBiase. You want a fight, you’ve got a fight. At No Mercy, it’s payback for everything you’ve done to me.

Reporter: Any thought as to who you’re partner might be?

Triple H: I have a few people in mind for a partner. Me and my partner, whoever that may be, will show those punks DiBiase and Rhodes that they aren’t the greatest tag team and that Legacy is far from the greatest faction ever in WWE history. Just wait for No Mercy guys. In two weeks, it’s Game On!

Beth Phoenix’s music plays and the crowd boos

Lilian: The following divas contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by Rosa Mendes, from Buffalo, New York, Beth Phoenix, the Glamazon.

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and King are you ready for some diva action?

King: You know I am Michael. Here comes the perfect combination strength and beauty, the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix.

Cole: Rosa Mendes coming out with Beth Phoenix. Last week Rosa lost to Mickie James. I’m sure she’s not too happy about that, and neither is Beth probably.

Maryse’s music plays and the crowd boos

Lilian: Her partner, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, the Diva’s Champion, Maryse.

Cole: And here’s the Diva’s Champion. Last week, we saw Maryse attack Mickie James backstage with the Diva’s Title to the back of the skull.

King: Maryse seems to be sending a message to Mickie James that she’s not going to be able to beat her.

Cole: Well we’ll see how things go between the two rivals from here.

Bella Twins’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Lilian: And their opponents, from Scottsdale, Arizona, Brie and Nikki, the Bella Twins.

Cole: The Bella Twins have a huge opportunity here. If they can beat Beth Phoenix and the Diva’s Champion that could be the biggest win of their careers so far.

King: And it could lead them towards a future Diva’s Title shot.

Cole: Yes it could King. Let’s get ready for this diva tag match.

Maryse & Beth Phoenix vs. Brie & Nikki Bella
-Most of the match is dominated by Maryse and Beth. They get cocky at a point, which allowed the Bellas to take control of the match. Towards the end, Nikki and Beth are the legal divas in the match. Nikki hits a dropkick on Beth and then follows up with a flying mare. Nikki goes to go off the ropes, but Rosa gets on the apron. Rosa and Nikki argue by the ropes. Beth runs at Nikki to take advantage of the distraction, but Nikki moves and Beth knocks into Rosa by accident. Nikki rolls Beth up, 1...2…Beth kicks out. They both get up and Beth connects with a powerful clothesline on Nikki. Beth lifts Nikki up and tosses her into a corner. Beth charges at Nikki, but Nikki kicks Beth as she comes at her. Nikki then springboards off the second rope and hits a flying crossbody. Nikki and Beth crawl to their corners. They both get the tag and in comes Brie and Maryse. Brie ducks a clothesline by Maryse, goes off the ropes, and connects with a bulldog. Brie goes for a cover, 1…2…Beth breaks it up. Nikki comes running in and starts delivering forearms to Beth. Brie and Nikki then do a double dropkick to Beth, which sends Beth out of the ring and to the floor. Nikki turns around into a heel kick by Maryse. Brie goes right on the attack on Maryse. Brie hits a low dropkick on Maryse and then follows up with a neckbreaker. Brie goes to the top rope and waits for Maryse to get up. Brie jumps and goes for a missile dropkick, but Maryse moves and Brie hits the canvas hard. Maryse quickly grabs Brie and hits the French Kiss. The cover, 1…2…3 Maryse wins it for her team.
Winner: Maryse & Beth Phoenix

Lilian: Here are your winners, Beth Phoenix and Maryse.

Cole: A nice win by the Diva’s Champion and the Glamazon. The Bellas put up a good fight, but it was too much for them.

King: Maryse really showed us why she’s the Diva’s Champion right now.

Maryse, Beth Phoenix, and Rosa Mendes continue to beat down on the Bella Twins in the ring.

Cole: Oh come on. Is this really necessary? You won the match already. Stop this!

Just then, Mickie James and Kelly Kelly come down to the ring.

King: Here we go. Mickie James and Kelly Kelly coming to even things out and help the Bellas.

Mickie, Kelly, and the Bellas clear the ring of Maryse, Beth, and Rosa.

Cole: Looks like the tables got turned on Maryse, Beth Phoenix, and Rosa Mendes.

King: They do not look pleased at what just happened.

Mickie points at Maryse and signals around her waist for the belt. Maryse walks up the ramp pissed and yelling at Mickie that she’ll never have the Diva’s Title.

Cole: Especially Maryse. She’s furious right now, yelling at Mickie James.

King: Mickie’s signaling that she wants that Diva’s Title.

Cole: I’m sure Mickie will get another shot soon. Maryse better watch out. Still to come tonight is our main event between Randy orton and Batista. Don’t go anywhere. We’ll be right back with more Monday Night Raw.

In the background “Scream” by Adelitas Way is playing as the album cover is shown on the screen

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and you are listening to the official theme song for No Mercy. It’s “Scream” by Adelitas Way off their self-titled debut album. We are just two weeks away from No Mercy and what a pay per view this is shaping up to be.

King: That’s right Michaels. We have four matches announced for Raw. We will see the confrontation between “The Animal” Batista and “The Black Cloud” Matt Hardy in a No Disqualification Match.

Cole: This rivalry started back a month ago when Matt Hardy interrupted Batista’s interview and cost him his shot at the Scramble Match. At Unforgiven we saw them go one-on-one, but when Matt Hardy saw that it might have been the end for him, he hit Batista with a steel chair, which caused the disqualification. To ensure this doesn’t happen again, General Manager Vickie Guerrero has made this rematch No DQ. Will Matt Hardy be able to survive this match against the enraged Animal?

King: We found out tonight that MVP will put the United States Title on the line at No Mercy. But the question is who will be his opponent.

Cole: The United States Title division is really shaping up. Big Show earlier demanded a match against MVP for his title, but Vickie Guerrero did the fair thing and made a #1 contenders match. This Thursday on WWE Superstars we will see who will face MVP. Will it be Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Chavo Guerrero, The Brian Kendrick, or the Big Show?

King: The challenge has been accepted. It will be the Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase verses Triple H and a partner of his choosing.

Cole: For two weeks, Priceless attacked Triple H from behind. They finally issued the challenge tonight against Triple H. Priceless says they are the greatest tag team in WWE today. Can the Tag Team Champions back that up? And who will Triple H chose as his tag team partner to take out Priceless?

King: And our main event. It will be Randy Orton verses John Cena for the WWE Championship.

Cole: Orton claims that he was screwed out of the title at Unforgiven because Mr. Kennedy shouldn’t have been in that match. At Unforgiven, Cena made Kennedy tap three seconds away from Orton retaining the title. Last week on Raw, Orton came out and announced he was using his rematch clause to take back the title he feels he never should have lost. Will Orton do what he says and take back the WWE Championship, or will Cena show Orton that he should be the Champ?

Backstage we see Batista in the locker room getting ready for his match.

Cole: And there’s The Animal getting ready for his match with Randy Orton next.

Just then we see Triple H come up to Batista and pat him on the back.

Triple H: Hey Dave.

Batista: Hunter. What’s up?

Triple H: So I don’t know if you heard but DiBiase and Rhodes challenged me to a match at No Mercy. I need to find a partner. I wanted someone that I know and trust, which is why I came to you.

Batista: Look, you know I would love to help you take out those two punks, but I already have a huge match against Matt Hardy at No Mercy and I need to stay completely focused on that match. I’m sorry.

Triple H: It’s ok. I understand. I’ve seen what Matt Hardy has been saying and doing to you lately and I’m sure you want to be one hundred percent physically and mentally for your match.

Batista: Are you sure you’re ok?

Triple H: Yeah, don’t worry about me. I can find someone else. I just thought I’d try you first and see if you wanted a piece of them. Anyway, good luck tonight in your match.

Batista: Thanks. Tonight I’m going to beat that annoying thorn in our sides called Randy Orton. Matt Hardy better watch and take notice because at No Mercy it’ll be him that falls to the Animal.

Triple H and Batista shake hands and then Batista walks out of the locker room to go to the ring.

Cole: It’s Batista verses Randy Orton in our main event next, when we return to Monday Night Raw here on the USA Network.

Batista’s music plays and the crowd cheers

Lilian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Washington D.C., weighing in at 290 pounds, Batista.

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw for our main event of the evening. Here comes The Animal and he seems fired up and ready to go.

King: Batista is set and focused on Matt Hardy for No Mercy. He can’t wait until the No DQ Match to teach Matt Hardy a lesson and show him why he’s in the spotlight.

Cole: I’m sure Batista is going to be picturing Orton being Matt Hardy tonight, not only to get out some of his frustration, but also to send a message to Matt Hardy.

Randy Orton’s music plays and the crowd boos

Lilian: And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds, Randy Orton.

Cole: And here comes the former WWE Champion, Randy Orton. Last week, Orton picked up a huge victory in the tag team match when he pinned John Cena to pick up the win against the WWE Champion and his opponent here Batista.

King: To say Orton was mad last week would be an understatement. Orton was furious about losing the WWE Title at Unforgiven to John Cena. Orton had the pin with five seconds left, but Cena was able to make Kennedy tap out with three seconds left, making Cena win the WWE Title.

Cole: Orton then punted Kennedy out of frustration, which, along with his previous injuries from the Priceless attack, put Mr. Kennedy on the sidelines. We’re not sure when Kennedy will come back, but I know Randy Orton doesn’t care and hopes he’s out for good after, in his words, “costing him the title.”

Batista vs. Randy Orton
-The match starts with a stare down between the two. Orton goes for a quick cheap shot but Batista avoids it and takes advantage. The match goes on back and forth between the two. Towards the end, Orton is in control. Orton does is patented stomp around on Batista and then delivers a high knee drop on Batista. The cover, 1...2...Batista kicks out. Orton lifts Batista up and delivers an inverted headlock backbreaker. Orton then gets on the ground and stalks Batista as he gets up slowly. Orton goes for the RKO but Batista pushes him off. Orton comes back at Batista, but Batista connects with a clothesline. Orton gets back up and Batista hammers away at him with punches. Batista picks Orton up and rams him into a corner. Batista delivers a few shoulder blocks in the corner and then tosses Orton into the opposite corner. Batista runs and connects with a clothesline in the corner on Orton. Batista then lifts Orton up for a stalling suplex and then finishes the move after holding him up for a few seconds. The cover, 1…2…Orton kicks out. Batista lifts Orton up and delivers a Spine Buster to him. Batista gets fired up and then taunts, signaling the Batista Bomb. Batista sets Orton up for the Batista Bomb, but Orton slips out of the grip and kicks in Batista’s leg. Orton then dropkicks Batista which sends him back into a corner. Orton runs at Batista in the corner, but Batista moves out of the way. And Orton collides with the corner. Batista lifts Orton up on his shoulder as Orton backs out of the corner, but Orton slides off, turns Batista around, and hits a quick RKO by the corner on Batista. The cover, 1...2...Batista's foot is under the bottom rope for a rope break. Orton starts yelling at the referee. Orton goes to the outside and grabs the ring bell. Orton gets back in with it and looks to hit Batista with it. The referee tries to take it from Orton but Orton resists the referee. Batista gets up to his feet slowly. Orton runs at Batista to hit him with the ring bell, but Batista ducks it, runs off the ropes, and connects with a Spear on Orton. Batista taunts and then grabs Orton to set him up. Batista delivers the Batista Bomb to Orton. The cover, 1...2...3 Batista wins.
Winner: Batista

Lilian: Here is your winner, Batista.

Cole: What a match King. Non-stop back and forth action. Both men looked to be on their game tonight.

King: I thought Randy Orton had it after that RKO, but thankfully Batista was too close to the ropes and his foot landed under the ropes, which is a rope break. Good call by the referee there.

Cole: Orton got frustrated at that point and went to use the ring bell on Batista. That was a big mistake by Orton, since it allowed time for Batista to get up and take advantage with a massive Spear.

King: And then, a final Batista Bomb ended the match for Orton and picked up the victory for Batista. Matt Hardy, take notice. That could be you in two weeks.

Cole: Well what will happen in two weeks on October fourth at No Mercy? I’ll tell you this King, Batista is ready to wipe away the “Black Cloud” hanging over his head. Thank you for joining us here tonight on the USA Network for Monday Night Raw. Good night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Mercy 10/4/09

Official Theme Song: Adelitas Way – “Scream”

Match Card:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Championship
Christian vs. Paul Burchill

Priceless vs. Triple H & Mystery Partner

No DQ Match
Batista vs. Matt Hardy