Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #147 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillTheBloody View Post
I don't even understand the comparison to be honest. I haven't fleshed out this idea at all, but here goes anyway. They're like Batman and Superman: Brody is Bats, using fear and the illusion of invincibility to get over, where Terry's like Superman in that I always genuinely believed that nothing could mow him down, plus I respected him a helluva lot more than Bruiser. I enjoy both for a lot of different reasons, but they are NOT on the same level and shouldn't be compared.

I've been staring at this paragraph I wrote for ten minutes and I can't tell if it makes any sense or not, I really can't.
I'll give that comparison 8/10. Not as good as your Dragon Gate/Cops comparison way back when, but pretty apt nonetheless.

Watched Misawa/Kobashi from 3/1/03 a couple days ago. I've never loved this like so many people do, but this time I enjoyed it a lot more. So much so that I'd probably say it's a top 25 match for the decade. That tiger suplex off the ramp was 100% batshit fucking insane. Still prefer about 10 match from NOAH alone, but I can see why someone would call it the match of the decade.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote