Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Mafia Role Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2009, 08:32 AM   #47 (permalink)
FlashFlood
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi

FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood FlashFlood
Default Re: New Role Ideas

I liked the role I invented for Invincible I think it was in my and Lawls' Tennis Mafia.

He was a spirit. He was someone who had died and gone to heaven but then sent back by angels to help save Tennis. This could work with Dumbo's Mum in Disney or something (If that was Disney, I have no idea)

The angel then visits him and 3 seperate intervals and gives him a gift from someone else in prison. For example, I think George Washington gave the spirit the power of election which meant, on any one day, he could elect 3 ancd only 3 people for nomination and, if there was a no lynch Invincible could choose who to kill.

There were others I invented too but I think the spirit, or ghost if you will, has many various possibilities as they can be given gifts by anyone that is dead.

Star Trek Mafia - Mafia Goon - Lost
World Cup Mafia - Town Mason - Won
Saiyan Saya Mafia - Odd-Night Watcher - Won

Asterix Mafia - Serial Killer - Lost
Spiderman Mafia - Motivator - Won
Game of Thrones Mafia - 1-Shot Commuter - Lost
Alice in Chains Mafia - Avenger Mason - Won
Indy Mafia - Weak Voter - Won

Win - Loss
5 - 3

End of Game Wins
2/5