Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Future Has Arrived - A Dolph Ziggler Diary -

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #53 (permalink)
theplasmasnake
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

theplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Future Has Arrived - A Dolph Ziggler Diary -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Outlaw View Post
People praise this thread likes it's something out of this world, when essentially you're doing about a quarter of the work every other booker is doing; booking one superstar compared to other booker's in the twenties at least; producing some rather mediocre writing with a lot of grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes and in some parts not having great realism. It's different, that's a fact but quality-wise, it's not great at all.
I agree with you that still needs a lot of polish before it' s a great thread. The thing I like though, is the originality. It's something that could be special. It's not there yet, and I don't understand why the posts have changed direction here recently, but if he plows away for long enough than he could improve this into something unique and entertaining. I can't think of any BTBs that didn't start from humble beginnings.