Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Future Has Arrived - A Dolph Ziggler Diary -

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2009, 02:45 PM   #53 (permalink)
theplasmasnake
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

theplasmasnake theplasmasnake theplasmasnake theplasmasnake theplasmasnake theplasmasnake theplasmasnake theplasmasnake
Default Re: The Future Has Arrived - A Dolph Ziggler Diary -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Outlaw View Post
People praise this thread likes it's something out of this world, when essentially you're doing about a quarter of the work every other booker is doing; booking one superstar compared to other booker's in the twenties at least; producing some rather mediocre writing with a lot of grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes and in some parts not having great realism. It's different, that's a fact but quality-wise, it's not great at all.
I agree with you that still needs a lot of polish before it' s a great thread. The thing I like though, is the originality. It's something that could be special. It's not there yet, and I don't understand why the posts have changed direction here recently, but if he plows away for long enough than he could improve this into something unique and entertaining. I can't think of any BTBs that didn't start from humble beginnings.