Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future
View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
amrocky25
Virgil at Conventions

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

Smackdown 9/18/09

WWE Signature Video shown

Recap video is shown from Unforgiven. It shows various clips from the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble match. It then shows the ending of the match. Morrison hits Umaga with the Flying Chuck, Punk delivers a GTS to Umaga, and Jeff hits the Swanton on Umaga. Punk hits the GTS on Jeff and goes for the cover, but Morrison breaks it up. The two reverse each otherís finishers and then Morrison hits the Moonlight Drive on Punk. Morrison goes for Starship Pain but Khali is on the apron and shoves Morrison off the ropes and to the mat. Edge then stalks Morrison as he gets up and hits a Spear. Edge pins Morrison with eight seconds left. Edge looks around and taunts as he sees everyone else is down and out.

Theodore Long is on the screen shown backstage

Long: Hello. Iím Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long. All week there has been a rumor about me making an announcement about No Mercy and the World Heavyweight Title. Well itís true and Iím going to give my announcement right now. Tonight on Smackdown, we will determine the #1 contender for Edge's World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy. We will start off the night with two over the top rope battle royals with five participants in each. The winners of the two battle royals will go on to face each other later tonight in our main event. The winner of that match will become the official #1 contender and go onto No Mercy to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship. So let's get this nig....

A sarcastic clap in the background interrupts Theodore Long. Long turns his head towards it. The camera zooms out and we see Edge clapping with The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh by his side.

Long: Edge? What are you doing here?

Edge: I heard there was going to be announcement about my opponent at No Mercy so I figured I'd hear it up close and personal.

Long: Well you heard it. I don't want you to complain now since I just gave you a one-on-one match. Now Edge I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Edge: Leave? That's fine. I was going to leave anyway since "we" have an announcement of our own.

Long: So what is yours and Khali's announcement about?

Edge: First off, you'll have to wait and find out. And secondly, when I said "we" I didn't mean me and Khali. I meant me and him.

Edge points behind Long. Long turns around. The camera moves over and we see Chris Jericho.

Jericho: Yeah Teddy. ďWEĒ have an announcement to make in the ring now. Why don't you watch and listen because I think it might be something you'll be interested in.

Jericho, Edge, Khali and Ranjin walk off as Long looks on shocked and confused.

Smackdown Opening Video is shown

Pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown here on My Network TV. We are just a few days removed from Unforgiven and what a night we have in stored already. We just heard the big announcement by General Manager Theodore Long about the World Heavyweight Championship match at No Mercy.

Grisham: Thatís right. Tonight we will have two battle royals. The winners will face off in the main event tonight, where the winner will be named the official #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Title at No Mercy. Who will face Edge at No Mercy?

ďSmack DownĒ by Thousand Foot Krutch plays. Chris Jericho and Edge with The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh come out and the crowd boos.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce accompanied by The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh, the World Heavyweight Champion Edge and Chris Jericho.

JR: Now this, I canít wait to hear. What do Edge and Chris Jericho have to say?

Grisham: At Unforgiven backstage we saw them talking to each other after Jericho yelled at Long for Undertakerís actions. Iím guessing theyíre going to address what they talked about together, but what could that be?

The four men enter the ring and look around at the crowd as they are booed. Jericho and Edge get microphones.

Edge: At Unforgiven this past Sunday, I was forced into the most unpredictable and unfair match in WWE history. I had to defend my World Heavyweight Title in a Scramble Match. It was said that I was almost guaranteed to lose my title. That my chances of walking out victorious were slim. Well guess what?

Edge lifts up the World Heavyweight Title

Edge: Iím still your World Heavyweight Champion. None of you thought I could win. None of you believed in me. And most importantly, none of you wanted me to win. Thatís right. You all wanted me to lose. Do you know who else wanted me to lose? Our General Manager Theodore Long. He hates me as the World Champion, which is why I was forced into a Scramble Match for my title. He didnít stick up for me. He didnít try to make things fair. Theodore Long is biased. Iíve been saying that for weeks but no one else seems to notice thisÖ.except one person. And that man is the man standing next to me, Chris Jericho.

Jericho: For weeks, Theodore Long has treated me unfairly as well. Theodore Long tries to justify his actions by saying that I bring everything upon myself with either my words or my actions. Thatís fictitious and erroneous. Letís take Unforgiven as an example. First off, I did nothing to Kane to warrant a match against him. I didnít make fun of him or attack him. Kane took it upon himself to attack me because of what I said about myself. I said that I was the best wrestler in the WWE and that makes him want to attack me? And Theodore Long didnít see a problem with it. Instead of punishing Kane, he puts me in a match with him. So during the match, I did what I said I was going to and that was dominate the Big Red Machine. I had Kane locked in the Walls Of Jericho, just seconds away from tapping outÖÖand then the lights went out. I had the match won, and if it wasnít for the Undertaker cheating for his brother, I wouldíve gotten the win in the record books. And as if that wasnít enough, after the match, the Undertaker decides to show up and confront me face-to-face. He gets in the ring and attacks me for no reason. Actually you know what, he did have a reason. Yeah, it was the ďgrand returnĒ of the Undertaker. He wanted to do something special. So he delivered an unwarranted Tombstone to me just to pander to all of these parasites he calls fans. So I went to Theodore Longís office to see what he was going to do about this situation. And guess what? He did nothing. You know why? Because he favors people like the Undertaker. People that are the ďfan favoritesĒ and who pander to these hypocrites. Theodore Long is supposed to be an unbiased General Manager. Instead he favors people like the Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, and CM Punk, and heís unjust towards people like me and Edge. This biased attitude prevents us from going anywhere in this company and getting fair treatment. The only reason Edge is still the World Heavyweight Champion right now is because heís that damn good. But what can we do about this? Well, we have a plan.

Edge: Thatís right. We have a plan to take down Theodore Long. You see, for awhile now weíve complained and tried to deal with Teddy Long by ourselves, individually. But now we see that if we unite, together we can make a difference. We can put an end to the biased actions of our General Manager. And we know that weíre not the only ones who feel this way about Theodore Long and the way things are run around here. So we invite anyone who feels the same way as us and wants to get rid of our biased General Manager to join us. Join us and we will not only get rid of Teddy Long, but we will take over Smackdown. Because we are Smackdown. We are the best this company has to offer and everyone like these fans and Theodore Long needs to realize that. This is the start of the Smackdown takeover. This is the start of the Revolution!

Edge and Jericho look at each other, shake hands, and then raise their arms standing tall and proud.

Grisham: Wow! What an announcement. Edge and Chris Jericho are working together to get rid of Theodore Long and take over Smackdown.

JR: Well itís been obvious for weeks that Edge and Jericho havenít been pleased with how Theodore Long has been running things. How will this ďrevolutionĒ play out with the two biggest egos in the business leading it?

Grisham: Up next, weíre going to have our first of two battle royals. Donít go anywhere. Weíll be right back with more Friday Night Smackdown here on My Network TV.

*-----Commercial Break------*

We come back with Edge at the announce table, and Jericho and Khali in the ring as ďSmack DownĒ by Thousand Foot Krutch plays and the crowd boos

Justin: The following contest is an over the top rope battle royal, where the winner will go onto the main event tonight to determine the #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. In the ring, first, accompanied by Ranjin Singh, from India, weighing in at 420 pounds, The Great Khali. And also currently in the ring, from Manhasset, New York, weighing in at 226 pounds, Chris Jericho.

JR: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown. We are getting ready for our first battle royal of the night and we are joined here by the World Heavyweight Champion Edge. Now Edge, we just witnessed a blockbuster announcement moments ago.

Edge: Thatís right JR. Chris and I are fed up with the way Theodore Long is treating us. Itís time we did something about it.

Grisham: I believed you called it a ďrevolution.Ē But getting back to the match, obviously Edge youíre out here to see who could possibly be facing you at No Mercy for your title.

Edge: Iím out here to watch Chris Jericho and Khali dominate this battle royal.

Grisham: Ok then. You seem pretty confident as always.

CM Punkís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 222 pounds, Mr. Money In The Bank, CM Punk.

JR: Mr. Money In The Bank making his way down to the ringÖ

Edge: Donít call him that. Donít call him ďMr. Money In The Bank.Ē Thatís my nickname. Iím the only man to ever cash in the Money In The Bank twice, and I was successful both times.

Grisham: Well Edge, CM Punk is the only man to have won the Money In The Bank ladder match twice.

JR: Either way, as World Heavyweight Champion, you need to watch out for CM Punk. He can cash that in at any opportune moment.

Edge: Thanks for pointing out the obvious JR. With Khali by my side as my body guard Iím not worried at all.

Jeff Hardyís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: From Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 225 pounds, Jeff Hardy.

JR: And here comes the charismatic enigma Jeff Hardy. What do you have to say about Jeff, Edge?

Edge: Jeff Hardy embodies everything we are against. He does crazy flips and puts his life at risk, all for what? To get cheers from these people. He panders the most to fans out of everyone. Soon enough it will catch up to young Hardy.

Grisham: But Edge, Jeff Hardy has made a career out of taking risks. It what he does best. Itís why he became a World Champion.

Edge: Itís also why he lost that title to me just a few weeks later. Itís also why he and his brother lost every TLC match against me. Face it. Jeff would be nothing without these people and Theodore Long backing him up.

Undertakerís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: And from Death Valley, weighing in at 299 pounds, Undertaker.

Jericho stares directly at the Undertaker as he makes his way to the ring

JR: The Deadman makes his in ring return here right now. Unforgiven was the first time we saw Undertaker since his incredible match against Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 25.

Edge: WrestleMania 25. Greatest match ever. Thatís all I hear. That wasnít the greatest match ever. You know why? Because I wasnít in it. I donít see the big deal is about the Undertaker? Iíve beaten him so many times already that itís not even a challenge to me.

Grisham: Look at Chris Jericho, just staring at the Undertaker. Do you think heís a little afraid after what happened at Unforgiven?

Edge: Afraid? Does it look like Jericho is afraid right now? No, heís ready to beat the Deadman back to hell after what he did at Unforgiven. Undertaker got nothing more than a cheap shot in on Jericho this past Sunday. And of course, Theodore Long does nothing about it and blames it all on Chris Jericho.

Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
Chris Jericho vs. The Great Khali vs. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Undertaker

-The match starts off with Jericho and Undertaker fighting each other while Punk and Jeff double team Khali. They all brawl in the ring for awhile, trying to eliminate each other. Punk and Jeff have Khali on the ropes trying to use all of their strength to get him over the top rope. Jericho saves Khali by attacking Punk. Undertaker quickly grabs Jericho, throws him into a corner, and starts punching away at him. Khali kicks Jeff off, but Jeff comes back at him with multiple punches. Khali shoves Jeff away but Jeff comes back again, this time with a low dropkick to the knee which takes Khali down a peg. Jeff then goes to the top rope and sets up to jump on Khali. Khali then grabs Punk and tosses him in the corner where Jeff is on the top rope. Jeff loses his balance but stays on the top rope sitting. Khali comes over to the corner, but Punk connects with a roundhouse kick. Punk goes for another kick, but Khali catches it, backs Punk up to the ropes, and tosses Punk over the top rope and to the floor by his foot. Jeff tries to get back up to the top rope to surprise Khali with an aerial attack but Khali notices this and shoves Jeff off the top rope to the outside onto Punk. Khali then goes over to help Jericho with Undertaker as Undertaker was about to Chokeslam Jericho to the outside. Undertaker and Khali exchange punches until Jericho comes in and attacks Undertaker from behind. Jericho and Khali beat up Undertaker some more. Jericho then stands back and tells Khali to get rid of him. Khali grabs Undertaker by the throat with both hands and goes to lift him up by the ropes, but Undertaker is able to get out of the grip and kicks out Khaliís leg. Jericho comes over to attack Undertaker but Undertaker gets the advantage and punches away at Jericho. Undertaker grabs Jericho by the head and tosses him over the top rope, but Jericho holds on and stays on the apron, which Undertaker doesnít notice. Undertaker goes over to Khali and delivers huge blows to him which sends him up against the ropes. Undertaker backs up and clotheslines Khali, but Khali doesnít get all the way over the top rope. Undertaker runs off the ropes and with a full head of steam clotheslines Khali over the top rope and to the floor. Jericho then sneaks in and tosses Undertaker over the top rope and to the floor quickly to win.
Winner: Chris Jericho

Justin: Here is your winner, Chris Jericho

JR: Jericho wins. He snuck back in after Undertaker thought he was eliminated and surprised Undertaker by tossing him over the top rope.

Edge: See, I told you. Jericho won. That is why heís the best at what he does today and that is why we are going to succeed at taking over Smackdown.

Jericho stands tall in the ring as Edge stands up and starts clapping for his new partner.

Grisham: Like it or not, Jericho wins and he will be moving onto our main event tonight to determine who will be the new #1 contender for Edgeís World Heavyweight Title at No Mercy.

JR: Weíll find out his opponent later tonight when we will have our second battle royal. More Friday Night Smackdown when we return here on My Network TV.

Backstage a reporter is with Dolph Ziggler

Reporter: Iím here with Dolph Ziggler. Dolph, in just a few moments you will be in action against R-Truth. What are your thoughts on this?

Ziggler: Tonight, Iím in a match with R-Truth. The same night that there are two, not one, but two battle royals for a shot at the #1 contendership. And yet, Iím not in either of them. Iím the future of this business. But how can I be the future when Iím not even given a shot? Iím better than everyone else in those battle royals. So tonight, I will take out my frustration on R-Truth. Tonight I will show everyone that I should be the #1 contender. You will see just a taste of my dominance and skills. Tonight you will find out why I am the future of the company. No one will never forget the name Dolph Ziggler.

Ziggler starts to walk off to the ring

JR: A strong statement made by Dolph Ziggler. Can he back up his words?

Ziggler stops and sees Jericho, Edge, Khali, and Ranjin walking back from the ring. The four of them then stop as Ziggler extends his hand to Jericho and Edge.

Ziggler: Hi. Iím Dolph Ziggler, the future of Smackdown.

Ziggler then walks off after shaking Jericho and Edgeís hands. Jericho and Edge look back at Ziggler, look at each other, shrug their shoulders and continue to keep walking.

Grisham: Jericho and Edge just got introduced to Dolph Ziggler. They seem confused.

JR: Well thatís nothing new from Ziggler. He introduces himself to everyone. Up next, Ziggler is in action against R-Truth. Weíll see this match when we return to Friday Night Smackdown here on My Network TV.

R-Truthís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 228 pounds, R-Truth.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown as the charismatic R-Truth makes his way down to the ring.

JR: R-Truth is great competitor in that ring. His offense is so unique. You never know what youíre going to see from the fan favorite.

Grisham: Some like to say, and Iím sure you agree with this JR that R-Truth has a bright future in this company.

JR: There is no doubt about that Todd.

Dolph Zigglerís music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: And his opponent, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 221 pounds, Dolph Ziggler.

JR: But speaking of bright futures, none may be brighter than this manís right here.

Grisham: Dolph Ziggler stating moments ago that he is the future Smackdown. He believes that he should be the #1 contender for the World Title.

JR: I can understand Ziggler being upset that he wasnít put into one of the battle royals but Zigglerís career is just starting. There is no doubt in my mind that heíll be in a #1 contenders match one day.

R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler
-The match is a fast paced, back and forth match. As the match progresses, Ziggler starts to maintain control for most of the time. Towards the end, Ziggler takes R-Truth and whips him into the control chest first. R-Truth stumbles backwards out of the corner and Ziggler hits him with an impactful dropkick to the back which sends R-Truth into the corner again. Ziggler gets R-Truth on the top rope and delivers a super back suplex. Ziggler goes for the cover, 1...2...R-Truth kicks out. Ziggler starts slapping R-Truth around as he's lifting him up. Ziggler slaps R-Truth hard in the face and yells at him, but R-Truth answers back with an uppercut. R-Truth delivers a few right hands to Ziggler, but Ziggler quickly knees R-Truth in the gut to regain momentum. Ziggler tosses R-Truth off the ropes and bends down to setup for a back body drop, but R-Truth kicks Ziggler. R-Truth goes off the ropes at Ziggler, but Ziggler counters with a powerslam. Ziggler stalks R-Truth and taunts for the end. As R-Truth gets up, Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but R-Truth quickly turns around and shoves Ziggler off mid move. R-Truth runs off the ropes and hits Ziggler with the Lie Detector. The cover, 1...2...Ziggler kicks out. R-Truth stalks Ziggler and goes for the Axe Kick but Ziggler moves out of the way and quickly hits the Zig Zag on R-Truth. The cover, 1...2...3 Ziggler wins.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Justin: Here is your winner, Dolph Ziggler

Grisham: Dolph Ziggler picks up the win and did exactly what he wanted to, and thatís show his dominance and skills.

JR: After seeing matches and victories like that from Ziggler, it should be clear to most that this manís going somewhere in this business.

Grisham: Itís just a matter of time before Ziggler takes that big step towards the top. Well still to come is our second battle royal of the night. Five more competitors face off to see who will face Chris Jericho in our main event for the World Title shot at No Mercy. Donít go anywhere. Weíll be right back with more Friday Night Smackdown.

Backstage a reporter is with Shelton Benjamin

Reporter: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the new Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin. First off, congratulations on winning the Intercontinental Title from Rey Mysterio at Unforgiven. That was a great match by both of you.

Shelton: Thank you. It was just a matter of time until I won this title back. Obviously, Iíve been the Intercontinental Champion before and I know the history this belt has. Iíve grown as an athlete and a competitor since I last won this title. You are all witnessing the Gold Standard rising up and finally reaching his full potential. Winning the Intercontinental Title now is my first step to the top. My next step is winning tonightís battle royal and then become #1 contender after beating Chris Jericho in the main event tonight.

Reporter: Going back to Unforgiven, after the match I noticed you shook Rey Mysterioís hand. With your new attitude and you attacking Rey a few weeks ago, I think it shocked everyone that you would do that. Why did you do that?

Shelton: Look, Rey and I had a great, competitive match. Thereís no denying that. It was a classic and everything that this title represents. Whether I like Rey or not, by the end of the match I knew I had respect for him. And to show that respect, I decided to shake his hand.

Just then, Rey Mysterio comes in

Mysterio: Youíre right Shelton. We did have a great match and you were the better man that night. Congratulations on winning the Intercontinental Title. And I respect the hand shake at the end of the match. At first I didnít know what to think, but Iím glad you did it. Even though we have our differences, there is no doubt that you are a future star. You have all the talent in the world. And now that you have respect not just for me, not just for this title, but for the business, nothing can stand in your way.

Shelton: Thank you Rey. And youíre right. Nothing can stand in my way now. Iím going to go out there in the battle royal and show everyone what Iím capable of. And no one will stop be tonight. No one will stand in my wayÖ.including you Rey. I may respect you, but Iíll have no problem throwing you over that top rope. Because when it comes to a World Title shot, itís every man for himself.

Mysterio: Youíre right. It is every man for himself. And I am determined tonight to not only win the battle royal but become the #1 contender for the World Title. I did what I wanted in my title run, and that was to bring respect and honor back to the Intercontinental Championship. Now itís time for me to win the World Title once again. And like you said, no one, including you Shelton, is going to get in my way.

Shelton and Mysterio stare each other down

Mysterio: Good luck. Iíll see you out there.

Mysterio leaves for the ring as Shelton stares off at him.

Shelton: Youíll see. Youíll see.

Shelton then leaves for the ring

JR: The second battle royal of the night is up next, when we return to Friday Night Smackdown.

Justin: The following contest is an over the top rope battle royal, where the winner will go onto the main event tonight to determine the #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.

Kaneís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 323 pounds, Kane.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown and itís time for our second battle royal of the night, where the winner will face Chris Jericho in the main event. And Iím sure this man would find facing Chris Jericho a bonus.

JR: Kane defeating Chris Jericho this past Sunday at Unforgiven, but not without some controversy. Kaneís brother the Undertaker caused a distraction as Kane was locked in the Walls of Jericho, which led to Kane winning the match.

Grisham: Jericho has been saying that if it wasnít for the distraction he would have beaten Kane. Iím sure Kane would love to go to the main event tonight, show Jericho he can beat him fairly, and get a World Title shot on top of it.

Rey Mysterioís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: From San Diego, California, weighing in at 175 pounds, Rey Mysterio.

JR: Speaking of this past Sunday, Unforgiven wasnít the best night for Rey Mysterio as he last the Intercontinental Title to Shelton Benjamin.

Grisham: Rey shouldnít be ashamed. That was an amazing match those two had. And like Rey said backstage before the break, itís time for him to move onto the World Title.

JR: Rey wanted to bring prestige and honor back to the Intercontinental Title and he did just that. He wanted to teach Shelton some respect and he did that. Can Mysterio now win the World Title again?

Umagaís music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: From the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 350 pounds, Umaga.

Grisham: Well this man is going to be a chore to get over the top rope. The Samoan Bulldozer can look to use his size to his advantage in this type of match.

JR: We saw the toughness of Umaga at Unforgiven. It took a Flying Chuck Kick, a GTS, and a Swanton Bomb to keep the Samoan Bulldozer down. That shows how tough it is to take out Umaga.

Grisham: Iím sure Umaga would love to have a one-on-one match for the World Title to show how dominant his is. This could be his chance to do so.

John Morrisonís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 219 pounds, John Morrison.

JR: And speaking of the Scramble Match, this man was so close to winning it. If it wasnít for the Great Khali getting involved, Morrison had a good chance at winning the match.

Grisham: Thatís right. We canít assume he would have won, but it looked like Morrison wouldíve hit Starship Pain and come very close to getting the pinfall. But Iím sure weíll see Morrison in another World Title match soon.

JR: He can earn it tonight. Morrison can get his revenge on Khali and Edge at No Mercy by winning the World Title, but first he has to win here tonight.

Shelton Benjaminís music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: And from Orangeburg, South Carolina, weighing in at 248 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion, The Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin.

Grisham: And here comes the new Intercontinental Champion. We heard from Shelton before the break. He said that he feels that heís improved so much and that this is his time to step up to the top.

JR: Winning that Intercontinental Title, mixed with his new found aggression and respect, is really going to bring Shelton far in this business. This could be his ticket to the main event.

Grisham: We saw the respect he has for Rey Mysterio and Shelton has looked better the past few weeks than ever before. Letís see if he can win this.

Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
Kane vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Umaga vs. John Morrison vs. Shelton Benjamin

-The match starts out as an all out brawl between everyone. After a bit, Umaga and Kane beat the other three up and are left standing face to face. They start to exchange punches and try to eliminate each other. Rey and Shelton come over and start to double team Kane, while Morrison starts punching and kicking Umaga. Umaga hits Morrison with a thrust kick. Umaga then picks Morrison up and tosses him over the top rope but Morrison holds on. Umaga turns around and notices this as Morrison goes to skin the cat. Umaga catches Morrison as he does this. Umaga goes to deliver a Samoan Spike to knock Morrison out but Morrison kicks Umaga's hand and then in the head. Morrison locks his legs around Umaga's head and gets Umaga over the top rope and to the floor with the head scissors to eliminate him. Umaga quickly gets up as Morrison hangs there and delivers a Samoan Spike to Morrison causing him to drop to the floor and being eliminated. In the ring, Shelton and Rey are trying to use their quickness against Kane, but Kane uses his strength to take control of the two. Kane hits a sidewalk slam on Shelton and then grabs Rey by the throat. Kane brings Rey by the ropes and picks him up to Chokeslam him over the top rope but Rey hooks onto the top rope with every limb possible. Kane tries to knock Rey off of the rope and even tries to choke him off. Just then Jericho comes down to the ring. Jericho yells and mocks Kane at ringside. Kane bends over the rope a bit to try and grab Jericho. As this happens, Rey head scissors Kane as Shelton lifts Kane. With the combined effort, Kane goes over the top rope and to the floor to be eliminated. Jericho backs up the ramp smirking at what just happened as Kane looks enraged. Shelton and Rey stare each other down in the ring and then go after each other. The two battle back and forth for awhile in the ring. Towards the end, Shelton is in control. Shelton tosses Rey into the corner and runs at him. Shelton hits the stinger splash and then follows up with a T-bone suplex. Shelton stalks Rey and goes for Pay Dirt but Rey reverses it with a dropkick to the chest, which sends Shelton to the ropes. Rey runs at Shelton, but Shelton ducks and launches Rey over the top rope. Rey holds onto the ropes and lands on the apron. Shelton turns around into a jawbreaker on the ropes which stuns Shelton. Rey gets back in and runs at Shelton, but Shelton counters with a hip toss into a backbreaker. Shelton waits for Rey to get up and goes for a super kick, but Rey catches his foot and spins him around. Shelton goes for the Dragon Whip, but Rey ducks it and hits Shelton with an enzuguiri, which lands Shelton on the second rope. Rey runs off the ropes and connects with the 619 to Shelton. Rey waits for Shelton to get up and goes for the springboard Seated Senton but Shelton catches Rey, reversing the move. Shelton has Rey up in a powerbomb position and goes over to the ropes to toss him over, but Rey reverses it into a hurricanrana which sends Shelton over the top rope and to the floor. Shelton is eliminated which means Rey is the winner.
Winner: Rey Mysterio

Justin: Here is your winner, Rey Mysterio

Grisham: What a match. Shelton gave it all he had, but Rey came out victorious this time over him.

JR: Iím impressed by both men once again. And now Mysterio is one step closer to the World Title shot he wants.

Grisham: So now we know that in tonightís main event, itíll be Rey Mysterio verses Chris Jericho for the #1 contendership to the World Title. Who will leave here tonight as the new #1 contender to Edgeís World Title? Stay tuned for more Friday Night Smackdown here on My Network TV.

Backstage we see Kane walking frustrated. Kane has an angry face and keeps hitting things as he walks through the hallway. Kane goes into a dark room and sees his brother the Undertaker there.

Undertaker: Kane.

Kane: What do you want?

Undertaker: The same thing you want.

Kane looks at Undertaker confused

Undertaker: I want to take out Chris Jericho. I saw what happened to you out there and Iím sure you saw what happened to me earlier. I was thinking maybe Chris Jericho needs a visitÖfrom the Brothers of Destruction!

Kane smirks and gives an evil laugh

Kane: I like that ideaÖbrother.

Backstage a reporter is with Rey Mysterio

Reporter: Iím here with Rey Mysterio. Rey, congratulations on winning the battle royal moments ago. Now you will go onto the main event to face Chris Jericho for the #1 contendership to the World Title. What are your thoughts?

Mysterio: First off thank you. And Iíd like to tell Shelton Benjamin that he put up a great fight once again. Sunday was his night, but tonight was my night. Earlier I said that I wanted to move onto the World Title now that Iíve completed my goal with the Intercontinental Title. Iím one step closer to that title shot. Just one more challenge to go. Chris Jericho and I have fought before. In fact, we fought earlier on in the year for the Intercontinental Title. We know each other well. This will be a great match tonight. Now I know he and Edge have this new ďtaking overĒ plan going, but this match isnít about that. This match tonight is about a World Heavyweight Championship shot. I plan to give it my all tonight and I plan to walk out tonight the #1 contender to the World Title. So Chris Jericho, get ready for the 6Ö1Ö9!

JR: Itís Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho tonight in the main event. Who will face Edge at No Mercy? Donít go anywhere. Friday Night Smackdown will be right back here on My Network TV.

Michelle McCoolís music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: The following divas contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by Alicia Fox, from Palatka, Florida, Michelle McCool.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown and itís time for some diva action.

JR: Last week, Michelle McCool had her shot at the Womenís Championship, but the champion Melina got the best of her.

Grisham: Weíve been told that Michelle hasnít been in a happy mood since her loss last week. Letís see how she reacts to it this week.

Gail Kimís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: And her opponent, from Tampa, Florida, Gail Kim.

JR: And hereís her opponent, a former Womenís Champion, Gail Kim.

Grisham: Last week we saw Gail Kim help out her friend Melina after Alicia Fox started to attack her.

JR: Could Gail Kim be looking to teach Michelle and her protťgť a lesson this week?

Michelle McCool vs. Gail Kim
-The match is back and forth the whole time. Towards the end Michelle has control. Michelle tosses Gail off the ropes and connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Michelle then sets up for the Faith Breaker, but Gail squirms to prevent her from fully setting it up. Gail then reverses it with a hurricanrana. Gail tosses Michelle into the corner and hits her with a running body attack to the mid section. Gail goes to the top rope as Michelle stumbles to get up. Gail jumps off the top rope and hits Michelle with a flying cross body. The cover, 1...2...Michelle kicks out. Gail picks Michelle up and sets up for the inverted stomp facebreaker called Eat Defeat, but Alicia gets up on the apron and distracts Gail and the referee. Michelle takes advantage of the distraction and not only gets out of Gail's finisher but hits her with a huge kick to the face. Michelle picks Gail up and hits the Faith Breaker on her. The cover, 1...2...3 Michelle wins.
Winner: Michelle McCool

Justin: Here is your winner, Michelle McCool

Grisham: So with a victory here, Michelle McCool is back on the winning end of things and back on her way to a Womenís Title shot.

JR: Michelle is so determined on becoming the first diva to have held both the Divaís and Womenís Championship. This win was what she needed to get closer to that goal yet again.

Michelle looks down at the fallen Gail Kim with an evil look on her face. She looks over at Alicia on the outside and tells her to do something.

Grisham: What did Michelle just tell Alicia to do?

Alicia walks over by the announce booth and grabs a steel chair. She takes the chair and slides it in to Michelle.

JR: I donít like the look of this. Donít do this Michelle.

Michelle takes the steel chair and continuously hits Gail Kim with it.

JR: Thatís enough! Someone stop this!

Just then, Melina runs down to the ring to help Gail Kim. Michelle gets out of the ring before Melina can attack her.

Grisham: Thank God Melina showed up. Who knows how long this would have gone on for.

Melina checks on Gail Kim as Michelle and Alicia walk up the ramp looking back at the ring smirking.

JR: I hope Michelle is proud of herself. There was no need for that.

Grisham: I think Michelle is trying to send a message to the Womenís Champion Melina by taking out a friend of the champion. Well still to come tonight is our huge main event. Itís Rey Mysterio verses Chris Jericho for the #1 contendership to the World Heavyweight Title at No Mercy. Donít go anywhere. Weíll be right back with more Friday Night Smackdown here on My Network TV.

ďScreamĒ by Adelitas Way is playing in the background as the album cover is shown on the screen.

Grisham: Welcome back to Smackdown. You are listening to ďScreamĒ by Adelitas Way off their new self-titled debut album, which is the theme song for our next pay per view No Mercy.

JR: No Mercy is in three weeks and we are going to find out tonight what our main event will be. Edge will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against either Chris Jericho or Rey Mysterio. Will Edge defend against Rey Mysterio who heís feuded with in the past or will he face his new partner Chris Jericho? Weíll find out the answer to this tonight in our main event when Mysterio and Jericho face off one-on-one.

Backstage a reporter is with Chris Jericho and Edge, who has The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh by his side

Reporter: Ladies and gentlemen, Iím standing here with the World Heavyweight Champion Edge and Chris Jericho. Now I first want to talk to you Jericho about your match coming up next. Earlier on tonight, you won the first five man battle royal after you snuck up behind the Undertaker and eliminated him. Now youíll go on to face Rey Mysterio in our main event to determine the #1 contender for Edgeís World Title at No Mercy.

Jericho: Snuck up? You make it sound like I cheated my way to victory. What I did was not cheap or desperate. What I did was take advantage. Undertaker was busy with Khali and right by the ropes so I saw my opportunity and took it. And look, it worked of course. You know why? Because Iím the best at what I do today. No one can beat me. Not Kane, not the Undertaker, and certainly not Rey Mysterio. Iíve beaten Mysterio before and I can undeniably do it again. I will beat Rey Mysterio in the main event tonight and then I will go on to No Mercy to face Edge for the World Title, where we will have without question the greatest match in WWE history. Our match will make people forget all about that overrated match at WrestleMania 25 between the two has-beens Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. Edge verse Chris Jericho is a match that would be a classic and that all of these parasites should be dying to see. But Theodore Long would never make a match like that because he hates both of us, so why should he put us in a title match against each other? Our alliance has been formed for one night so far and already we are making a difference in the biased decision making. Because of us, the match of the century is not only plausible, but after tonight itís going to be set in stone to happen at No Mercy.

Reporter: Well since you brought it up, I also wanted to ask you guys about your new alliance.

Edge: What do you want to know that we didnít make clear earlier? Chris Jericho and I are on a mission to take over Smackdown and rid it of the biased General Manager Theodore Long. We already have me, Chris Jericho, and the Great Khali as part of this movement. The World Heavyweight Champion, the future #1 contender, and the largest and most dominant man in the world today. How can you compete with that? You canít. And itís only a matter of time before more people start realizing that weíre right and join us in our mission. We welcome anyone that wants to join with open arms. We are going to be the greatest faction of all time. We will be more dominant than the Nation of Domination. More powerful than the Corporation. More controversial than Degeneration-X. And unlike the nWo, we will succeed in taking over. We are The Revolution!

JR: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown and we are ready for our main event.

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy.

Chris Jerichoís music plays and the crowd boos

Justin: Introducing first, from Manhasset, New York, weighing in at 226 pounds, Chris Jericho.

Grisham: What an impact this man has made tonight. First, Jericho and Edge announce their new alliance and then he wins the first battle royal to make it to this match.

JR: A great night for Chris Jericho and a win here makes it even better. Jericho and Edge have announced that the Revolution has started. They wonít stop until they take over Smackdown and get rid of the ďbiasedĒ General Manager Theodore Long.

Grisham: We are told that Edge and Khali are banned from ringside for this match, but I donít think Jericho feels like he needs them. Jericho is very confident that heís going to win this match and face Edge at No Mercy in what he says will be the greatest match ever.

Rey Mysterioís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: And his opponent, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 175 pounds, Rey Mysterio.

JR: Well Iím sure this man doesnít agree with Jericho. Rey Mysterio is looking to once again get his shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

Grisham: Rey may have lost the Intercontinental Title this past Sunday, but heís turned things around tonight with a whole new set of goals. He won the second battle royal of the night after eliminating the new Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin and now he gets his chance to become the new #1 contender.

JR: These two fought earlier in the year for the Intercontinental Title. Now they meet yet again but now for the #1 contendership to the World Heavyweight Title. Who will go onto No Mercy to face Edge? Weíre about to find out.

#1 Contendership for World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy
Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio

-The match starts off with Jericho trash talking Rey in the middle of the ring. Jericho shoves Rey and taunts, but Rey comes back with series of kicks, ending with a dropkick. The match continues as a back and forth contest. Both men pull-off unique reversals and moves on the other. Towards the end, Jericho is in control. Jericho tosses Rey off the ropes. Rey goes for the modified wheel barrel bulldog, but Jericho reverses it into a wheel barrel suplex. Jericho then goes for the Lionsault, but Rey moves. Rey runs and springboards of a ropes and connects with a tornado DDT on Jericho. Rey goes for the cover, 1Ö2ÖJericho kicks out. Rey waits for Jericho to get up and goes for a step-up enzuguiri, but Jericho ducks it, holds onto Reyís leg, and goes right into the Walls of Jericho. Jericho has it locked in for a bit, but Rey eventually gets to the ropes. Jericho pulls Rey away, but Rey slips underneath Jericho and out of the Walls of Jericho. Jericho struggles to turn Rey back over, but Rey reverses it into a hurricanrana, which sets Jericho up on the second rope. Rey hits the 619 on Jericho and waits on the apron for him to get up. Jericho slowly gets up and Rey goes for the springboard Seated Senton. As Rey is in the air, Jericho pulls the referee in the way of Rey, knocking the referee down and out. Jericho goes for a clothesline on Rey, but Rey ducks underneath and runs toward the ropes. Rey springboards off the ropes towards Jericho, but Jericho hits Rey with the Codebreaker in mid-air. Jericho goes for the cover, but remembers the referee is out. Jericho shakes the referee and yells at him to get up, but the referee doesnít move. Jericho looks down at Rey and then to the outside. Jericho goes to the outside by the announce booth and grabs a steel chair. Jericho brings the chair into the ring and looks down at the fallen Mysterio. Jericho winds up to hit Rey with the chair, when all of a sudden pyro goes off on the stage and Kane comes out. Jericho gets ready for Kane, but Rey, who is right by his feet, grabs Jerichoís foot. Jericho turns around, shakes Rey off his foot, and kicks him to keep him down. Jericho turns around and sees Kane on the apron. Jericho runs over with the chair to hit him, but Kane grabs Jericho by the throat causing Jericho to drop the chair. Jericho grabs Kaneís arm and drops down with an arm breaker on the ropes. Jericho then picks up the chair and hits Kane with it, knocking him off the apron. Jericho holds the chair up and yells at Kane. Jericho turns around Rey dropkicking the chair into Jerichoís head, which sets Jericho up on the second rope. Rey runs off the ropes and connects with the 619. Rey then connects with a springboard body splash and goes for the pin as the referee is slowly getting up. The cover, 1Ö2Ö3 Mysterio wins.
Winner: Rey Mysterio

Justin: Here is your winner, Rey Mysterio

JR: Reyís done it! Rey is going to No Mercy to face Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Grisham: In the beginning of the night, Mysterio set a new list of goals. He can check off becoming the #1 contender and now look towards his next task of becoming the World Champion once again.

As Mysterio celebrates, Jericho picks up the chair in the ring. Mysterio turns around right into a huge chair shot to the head by Jericho.

JR: Oh My God! Jericho just annihilated Rey Mysterio with that chair during his celebration. What a bitter man Jericho is.

Grisham: Jericho obviously upset that Kane came down during the match and heís taking it out on Mysterio.

Kane then gets in the ring and attacks Jericho.

JR: Well speaking of Kane, here he is again. Kane has every right to attack Jericho after what Jericho did earlier tonight.

Grisham: Earlier tonight, Jericho cost Kane his chance at winning the battle royal. Now Kane returned the favor by costing Jericho the #1 contendership.

Kane grabs Jericho by the throat for a Chokeslam, but before he can perform the move The Great Khali comes down to the ring and attacks Kane from behind.

JR: Kane gets his payback on Jericho with that Chokeslam, but here comes The Great Khali to protect Jericho.

Grisham: Jerichoís new partnerís body guard coming out Iím sure by Edgeís orders.

Khali and Jericho punch and stomp on Kane. Just then the lights go out. The lights come back on and the Undertaker is in the ring.

JR: Uh oh! Jericho better watch out because hereís the Undertaker.

Grisham: The Phenom wants a piece of Jericho also. We heard him and Kane talking about it earlier.

Undertaker takes Jericho out with a big boot. Undertaker then hits Khali with a fury of punches, backing him up to the ropes, and ultimately getting Khali caught in the ropes.

Grisham: Khaliís caught in the ropes. Jerichoís left all by himself.

Undertaker turns around and grabs Jericho by the throat for a Chokeslam.

JR: Chokeslam time. Undertaker is about to take out Jericho once again.

Just then Edge comes down to the ring. Undertaker turns around with the grip still on Jericho, but he gets hit with a Spear by Edge.

JR: Spear! Undertaker never saw it coming.

Grisham: Edge just saved his new partner right before he was about to get a Chokeslam.

Edge goes over to Khali and helps him out of the ropes. The three of them then beat up on Kane and Undertaker.

Grisham: And now the numbers game comes into play.

Khali lifts Kane up, grabs him by the throat, and hits him with the Punjabi Plunge. Jericho then stalks Undertaker and hits him with the Codebreaker. Kane and Undertaker are down and out as Jericho, Edge, and Khali stand tall.

JR: The Brothers of Destruction have been taken out by this new alliance.

Grisham: Iím sure this is not how Kane and Undertaker planned on this going down.

Jericho and Khali leave the ring, but Edge stops as he sees out of the corner of his eye Mysterio slowly getting up.

Grisham: Whatís Edge doing?

Edge stalks Mysterio and delivers a devastating Spear to him. Edge stands tall over Mysterio and screams in his face that he wonít beat him at No Mercy.

JR: What a Spear. The World Heavyweight Champion sending a direct message straight to the new #1 contender.

Grisham: Is this a prelude to what could happen at No Mercy?

Edge gets out of the ring and joins Jericho and Khali on the ramp. The three of them raise their arms in victory as they look on at the destruction in the ring.

Grisham: We started off the night with these three men introducing their new alliance and their plan to take over Smackdown. And now we end Smackdown with them standing tall.

JR: This is going to be a group to watch out for and could change the face of Smackdown forever. We have just seen the start of The Revolution.

Grisham: Thank you for joining us here tonight on My Network TV for Friday Night Smackdown. Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Mercy 10/4/09

Official Theme Song: Adelitas Way Ė ďScreamĒ

Match Card:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Championship
Christian vs. Paul Burchill

No DQ Match
Batista vs. Matt Hardy

Check out my Be The Booker