Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #34 (permalink)
amrocky25
Virgil at Conventions

amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500amrocky25 251 - 500
Default Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

ECW 9/15/09

WWE Signature Video is shown

A recap video from Unforgiven is shown. It shows the ECW Championship Scramble Match. It shows clips from the match. It cuts to Bourne hitting Burchill with the flying knees and gets the cover with 25 seconds left. It then shows Christian grabbing Bourne quickly and hitting him with the Killswitch. Christian gets the cover and is the current champion with 15 seconds left. Burchill then comes in and hits Christian with the Twisted Sister. Burchill goes for the cover but Swagger breaks it up. It shows Swagger and Burchill struggling for a cover until time runs out. Christian is announced the winner and it shows Christian standing tall with his ECW Championship.

ECW Opening Video is then shown

Pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild

Mathews: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to ECW. We are just two days removed from Unforgiven and what a pay per view it was.

Striker: Thatís right. Three Scramble Matches we saw and all of them exceeded our expectations.

Mathews: As for tonight, we have been told that General Manager Tommy Dreamer has an announcement involving the ECW Championship match at our next pay per view No Mercy.

Striker: I canít wait to hear what he has to say.

Christianís music plays and the crowd cheers

Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the ECW Champion, Christian.

Mathews: Captain Charisma makes his way to the ring and heís still holding that ECW Title belt after the Scramble Match on Sunday.

Striker: As we saw in the recap video, it was a back and forth battle with every man in the match getting at least one fall. Christian got a fall with fifteen seconds left and it managed to hold up.

Christian gets in the ring and taunts to the crowd with his ECW Championship. Christian then asks for a microphone.

Christian: This past Sunday was the pay per view Unforgiven, in which every world title was defended in a Scramble Match. In the weeks leading up to that match all I was told was that itís the most unpredictable match in WWE history, that I had a one in five chance at retaining my title, and that I was very likely to lose my championship. Sunday came and past and yet I stand before you STILL ECW Champion!

The crowd goes wild as Christian holds up his ECW Title

Christian: I conquered the Scramble Match and now Iím ready for my next challenge. Iíve heard backstage that General Manager Tommy Dreamer has an announcement to make about No Mercy and my ECW TiÖ.

Just then Jack Swaggerís music plays and the crowd boos

Mathews: Matt, here comes the All American American. What do you think he wants?

Striker: Probably to put his name into the hat for the next ECW Title shot.

Mathews: Swagger a former ECW Champion. Letís see what he has to say to the man who took that title from him several months ago.

Swagger enters the ring and grabs a microphone as Christian looks at him with a confused look on his face

Swagger: Do you really see winning a Scramble Match as an accomplishment? Thatís not a wrestling match. Thatís just complete luck and chaos in the ring. You stick anyone in that match and they couldíve had a good chance at winning it. Hell, Evan Bourne almost won. Do you know how bad that wouldíve been? The beltís probably bigger than that joke of a wrestler. Iím a wrestler. Iím a two time, two time All American. I can beat every single competitor that was in the Scramble Match easily in a straight-up one-on-one wrestling matchÖ.including you. In fact, if it wasnít for Paul Burchill I probably wouldíve won.

Just then Paul Burchillís music plays and the crowd boos

Striker: I think Paul Burchill doesnít agree with that last statement made by Jack Swagger.

Mathews: At Unforgiven, Paul Burchill in fact had the pin over Christian it seemed until Jack Swagger broke up the pin.

Striker: And in the final seconds of the match, the two fought with each other for a pin over any of the downed opponents, but time was not on their side.

Burchill enters the ring, gets a microphone, and stares directly at Swagger

Burchill: Let me see if I heard you correctly in the back. Did you say that I stopped you from winning? Because from what I recall I had the pin on Christian until you, Swagger, pulled me off. I should be ECW Champion right now, not you Christian. I proved that I can knock you out for a pin and I want....no, I demand a shot at the ECW Title. I'm the rightful #1 contender. You know it, Swagger knows it, the fans know it...

Just then Evan Bourneís music plays and the crowd cheers

Mathews: Evan Bourne is going to join the chaos out here now.

Striker: At Unforgiven, Bourne came so close to winning the ECW Championship. He had the second to last fall in the match. If the match only ended about fifteen or so seconds earlier he would have won.

Bourne gets into the ring and gets a microphone.

Bourne: Hold on here. Now you two can argue all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you couldn't get the last fall of the match. Christian won, he's the ECW Champion and there's nothing you can do or say to change that. Christian, that was a great match and I felt like I was about to become ECW Champion when I pinned Burchill, but you bested me and I want to congratulate you. And Swagger, I'm tired of you undermining me. Let me remind you that because of me and my quickness, Kozlov was taken out for the ending of the Scramble Match

Swagger: You jumped over him and the big idiot rammed his head into the steel steps. Yeah that took a lot of skill. I don't know who's worse? You, the small glorified acrobatics show or that no talented brainless freak, Kozlov.

Just then Vladimir Kozlovís music plays and the crowd boos

Mathews: And now Vladimir Kozlov joins the mix. The entire Scramble Match form Unforgiven is out here now.

Striker: Kozlov obviously canít be happy about what Swagger just said about him.

Mathews: This is the second time Swagger has insulted Kozlov behind his back. What is Swagger thinking?

Kozlov enters the ring and stands right in front on Swagger.

Swagger: What did you hear your name and decided to come out here? Did I hurt your feelings again with my comments? No that can't be it because you can't even understand half of what I'm saying you Russian moron. You will never be on my level because everyone knows that the best wrestlers come from America. Not Canada, not England, and especially not Russia.

Swagger waves his hand in front of Kozlovís face

Swagger: Do you understand me? Itís like I'm talking to a wall. You're nothing but....

Just then Kozlov headbutts Swagger which knocks Swagger to the floor.

Striker: Wow! What a massive headbutt to Swagger!

Kozlov then starts to beat Swagger with punches. Burchill goes to attack Kozlov, but Bourne and Christian attack Burchill instead. Itís an all out brawl between the five men until security and referees come out and break them all up.

Mathews: All five men finally being contained. Matt, things got out of hand quickly.

Striker: And all because Swagger had to open his mouth again about Kozlov. Didnít he learn from last time not to do that?

Tiffanyís music then plays and the crowd cheers. Tiffany comes out on the titantron with a microphone.

Tiffany: Hold them back! I know thereís tension between all of you, but this is not the way weíre going to settle things. Iím out here to deliver a message directly from General Manager Tommy Dreamer. This message is regarding the ECW Championship match at our next pay per view No Mercy. Tonight, we will find out who will be the #1 contender for Christianís ECW Title. We will determine that in a fatal four way match. In that match will be you four men in the ring: Jack Swagger, Paul Burchill, Evan Bourne, and Vladimir Kozlov. Now I suggest all of you forget about this fight and go in the back to get ready. And if anyone starts another fight before the fatal four way match tonight, that person will be taken out of the match. Gentlemen, good luck.

All four men look at each other with a serious, competitive face

Striker: What an announcement. A fatal four way match between the four challengers at Unforgiven to determine who will face Christian for the ECW Championship at No Mercy.

Mathews: That will be our main event for tonight. Still to come on ECW we will see Finlay go one-one-one with the Hart Dynastyís David Hart Smith. And when we return, we will see Ezekiel Jackson in action. Donít go anywhere. ECW will be right back here on SyFy.

*-----Commercial Break------*

DJ Gabrielís music plays and the crowd cheers

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Wokingham, Berkshire, England, weighing in at 220 pounds, DJ Gabriel.

Mathews: Welcome back to ECW. And here comes a new young man trying to make an impact.

Striker: Well unfortunately for DJ Gabriel, tonight probably wonít be that night considering his opponent.

Ezekiel Jacksonís music plays and there is a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd

Chimel: And his opponent, from Harlem, New York, weighing in at 305 pounds, Ezekiel Jackson.

Mathews: And here he is. The massive Ezekiel Jackson. Last week we saw Ezekiel win his debut match here on ECW.

Striker: Ezekiel Jackson was dominant last week in an impressive debut. Can he keep that impression going here tonight?

Ezekiel Jackson vs. DJ Gabriel
-The match starts with Gabriel punching away at Zeke. Zeke pushes Gabriel away. Gabriel gets up and gets hit with a huge shoulder block that sends him straight to the ground. Zeke picks him up and delivers a massive scoop slam. Zeke then picks Gabriel up by the throat and throws him across the ring. Gabriel gets up slowly in the corner. Zeke runs at Gabriel in the corner but Gabriel puts his boot up and connects with Zekeís head. Gabriel delivers a few forearms to Zeke and then delivers a corner aided dropkick which stumbles Zeke down to a knee. Gabriel goes to the second rope and jumps off for a cross body but Zeke catches him and flows right into a backbreaker on Gabriel. Zeke picks Gabriel up, sets him up, and delivers an uranage. The cover, 1...2...3 Zeke wins.
Winner: Ezekiel Jackson

Chimel: Here is your winner, Ezekiel Jackson.

Striker: What an impressive showing by Big Zeke.

Mathews: The strength and power of Jackson was just too much for DJ Gabriel to handle.

As Ezekiel Jackson stands tall in the ring, Mark Henry and Tony Atlas come out on the titantron. They smile and start clapping for Jackson

Striker: It looks like Mark Henry and Tony Atlas were impressed by the dominate showing of Ezekiel Jackson.

Mathews: Last week we saw Mark Henry and Tony Atlas backstage talking to Ezekiel Jackson. I wonder what this is all about?

Striker: Well hopefully weíll find out soon. But still to come here tonight on ECW, weíll see a fatal four way match for the #1 contendership to the ECW Title in our main event. Weíll be right back with more ECW here on SyFy.

Backstage we see Tommy Dreamer in his office when Zack Ryder barges in

Dreamer: Thanks for knocking. What can I do for you Zack?

Ryder: Well bro you can tell me why Iím not in the #1 contenders match tonight.

Dreamer: Because ďbroĒ you need to prove more to me if you want to be the #1 contender to the ECW Championship. You havenít really shown me anything impressive lately.

Ryder: Iím not impressive? Are you sure youíre watching my matches? Not only do I look and dress better than everyone in that #1 contenders match, but I can beat each and every one of them. Hell I can even beat the ECW Champion because I know Iím better than him. Canada has nothing on Long Island.

Dreamer: Is that so? Well then Iím going to give you a chance to prove it. Next week on ECW our main event will be a non-titled match between the ECW Champion ChristianÖ.and you, Zack Ryder.

Ryder: Now there you go bro. Iím going to show you that I deserve to challenge for the ECW Championship. After next week, youíll never have to think twice about having me in a #1 contenders match. And soon enough, Iíll become ECW Champion. Woo woo woo! You know it!

Ryder walks out of the office as the camera fades out

Finlayís music plays and the crowd cheers

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Belfast, Northern Ireland, weighing in at 233 pounds, Finlay.

Mathews: Welcome back to ECW and weíre getting ready for more action. Here comes the Fighting Irishman Finlay.

Striker: Last week on ECW, Finlay lost to the Hart Dynastyís Tyson Kidd. The brute Irishman looks to get retribution this week by beating Kiddís partner.

Mathews: Finlay loves to fight and I think heís ready to send a message to the Canadian team.

The Hart Dynastyís music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: And his opponent, being accompanied by Tyson Kidd and Natalya, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 260 pounds, David Hart Smith.

Striker: Well hereís the man that hopes to duplicate what his partner did last week, and thatís beat the tough Finlay.

Mathews: David Hart Smith, the son of the British Bulldog. Heís hopes to pick up the biggest win in his singles career here tonight.

Striker: Bu thatís no easy task because Finlay wonít go down without one hell of a fight. Can Smith keep the Hart Dynasty on a roll with a win?

Finlay vs. David Hart Smith
-The match is back and forth the whole time with both men showing their skills. Towards the end Smith is in control. Smith tosses Finlay off the ropes. He goes for a boot but Finlay ducks and continues to go off the ropes. Finlay comes back and Smith catches him and delivers a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. The cover, 1...2...Finlay kicks out. Smith tosses Finlay into the corner. Smith charges at Finlay but Finlay puts both boots up and catches Smith in the face. Finlay lifts Smith for the Celtic Cross but Smith gets off. Smith lifts Finlay up for a running powerslam but Finlay elbows his way out. He chop blocks Smith and then hits a low dropkick to the side of Smithís head. Finlay goes to get the shillelagh but Natalya grabs it. The referee argues with Natalya to put it back. Out of the refereeís view, Kidd gets on the apron and delivers a jumping kick to the side of Finlayís head. Finlay stumbles over to Smith who lifts Finlay up and delivers the running powerslam. The cover, 1....2...3 Smith wins.
Winner: David Hart Smith

Chimel: Here is your winner, David Hart Smith

Mathews: What a win for David Hart Smith. His biggest victory in singles competition since coming to ECW.

Striker: Although you have to give the assist to Natalya and Tyson Kidd. Impressive showing nonetheless by both men.

Mathews: Still to come tonight is our huge main event. Itís a fatal four way match for the #1 contendership to the ECW Championship. Donít go anywhere. Weíll be right back with more ECW here on Syfy.

In the background ďScreamĒ by Adelitas Way is playing as the album cover is shown of the screen

Mathews: Welcome back to ECW and you are listening to the official theme song for No Mercy. Itís ďScreamĒ by Adelitas Way off their self-titled debut album, available now.

Striker: Well earlier tonight we heard everyone screaming about wanting an ECW Title shot. By orders of General Manager Tommy Dreamer, tonight we have a fatal four way match to determine who will face Christian at No Mercy for the ECW Championship. Will it be Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne, Paul Burchill, or Vladimir Kozlov? Weíll find out later in our main event.

Mathews: And speaking of main events, next weekís main event is set and boy is it huge. Itíll be Zack Ryder taking on the ECW Champion Christian. This is Zack Ryderís biggest match to date.

Striker: Even though itís non-titled, this match is a huge opportunity for Ryder to show that he deserves a shot at the ECW Title. A win next week could put Ryderís career on the map.

Mathews: Will the Long Island native be able to defeat the Canadian ECW Champion? Weíll find out next week here on ECW.

Backstage we see Paul Burchill and Katie Lea walking to the ring when they run into Jack Swagger

Burchill: Well, well. If it isnít the All American Jack Swagger.

Swagger: Thatís All American American.

Burchill: I donít care. What do you want? In case you forgot, we have a fatal four way match now for the #1 contendership to the ECW Title.

Swagger: Yeah I know, thatís what I wanted to talk to you about. Look, throughout the last few weeks weíve kind of had each otherís back. Now I know weíre not friends or anything, but I think we should use this to our advantage.

Burchill: What are you talking about?

Swagger: What Iím saying is that the two of us should work together to take out the untalented losers Evan Bourne and Vladimir Kozlov. This way, the two of us can just fight for the title shot. Weíll pick up where we left off at Unforgiven. Weíll see who would have won if there was more time and who the better man is. But first we need to get rid of those wastes of space.

Burchill: let me make this perfectly clear to you. I donít like you. It was a coincidence that it looked like I had your back. And I donít care what you think or say, but I would have won at Unforgiven if it wasnít for you breaking up my pin on Christian. But with that said, I see where youíre coming from with this plan, so Iíll agree to it. This doesnít mean weíre friends or allies. All we are doing is eliminating who shouldnít be in that match and finishing off what we started at Unforgiven.

Swagger: Exactly. Nothing more. Just working together to get those other two out of the way and then all bets are off. Everyman for himself.

Swagger and Burchill look at each other and then shake hands

Swagger: Good doing business with you.

Burchill: And you too. But if I get an opportunity and the timing is right, I will drop you and I will win the match. Just be aware of that.

Burchill walks off with Katie Lea and Swagger stands there taken back but then shakes it off and goes to the ring.

Mathews: The fatal four way #1 contenders match is next here on ECW. Donít go away. Weíll be right back.

Christianís music plays and the crowd cheers

Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your guest commentator for the following contest, he is the ECW Champion, Christian.

Mathews: It looks like the ECW Champion is coming to join us.

Striker: I donít see why not. Christian wants to get a close look at these four possible contenders.

Christian comes over to the announce table

Mathews: Christian, welcome. Glad you could join us.

Christian: Thank you guys for having me out here. I canít wait to see whoís going to be my opponent at No Mercy for this title. Any of them have a shot.

Chimel: The following contest is a fatal four way match scheduled for one fall, where the winner will be the #1 contender for the ECW Championship at No Mercy.

Jack Swaggerís music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: Introducing first, from Perry, Oklahoma, weighing in at 263 pounds, The All American American, Jack Swagger.

Mathews: Here comes the man that started all the chaos earlier in the night.

Christian: Jack Swagger is a great talent, but he has a lot to learn still. For instance, he needs to know when to shut his mouth.

Striker: Iíll admit, Swaggerís comments towards Vladimir Kozlov in recent weeks have not been a wise choice.

Christian: I guess the beating Kozlov gave him a few weeks ago wasnít enough for Swagger to know to back off.

Evan Bourneís music plays and the crowd cheers

Chimel: From St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 183 pounds, Evan Bourne.

Mathews: Here comes the exciting Evan ďAirĒ Bourne. It seems like you two are good friends Christian.

Christian: Yeah we are. Evan is a great guy and an amazing competitor in that ring. He has so much untapped charisma. We are seeing the beginning of a star in Evan Bourne.

Striker: How would you feel about facing your friend at No Mercy with the ECW Title on the line?

Christian: I think it would be a great match for the fans. I know that I personally would love to face Evan. He came close to winning at Unforgiven, but my experience just paid off in the end.

Paul Burchillís music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Katie Lea, from Chelsea, England, weighing in at 247 pounds, Paul Burchill.

Mathews: Well here comes the man who claims he had you pinned at Unforgiven and would have been ECW Champion if it wasn;t for Jack Swagger.

Christian: Burchill caught me by surprise from behind. Iím not saying thatís a bad thing because I did that to Evan Bourne a few seconds earlier in the match. The fact of the matter is that there were others in that match. It doesnít matter if he thought he had me pinned or not, because in the end he didnít get the pin or my ECW Title.

Striker: Thatís absolutely true, but you canít help but wonder Christian if you would have kicked out if it wasnít for Swagger.

Christian: Iím not even going to answer that. You and Burchill can wonder all you want but it didnít happen and thatís all that matters.

Vladimir Kozlovís music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: And from Moscow, weighing in at 302 pounds, Vladimir Kozlov.

Mathews: And hereís the dominating Moscow Mauler. What is your take on this man Christian?

Christian: Kozlov is simply a dominant powerhouse. He was trained many forms of fighting and wrestling over in Russia. Heís someone Iím going to have to look out for.

Striker: Thereís no doubt Kozlov would have the strength and power advantage over you. Do you hope Kozlov out of everyone in this match doesnít win?

Christian: I donít have a preference. Iím a fighting champion. I want to prove that I can take on all comers, and that includes Kozlov.

#1 Contendership for ECW Championship
Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne vs. Paul Burchill vs. Vladimir Kozlov

-The match begins with Kozlov going right after Swagger. The four brawl back and forth in the ring for the whole match, with Burchill and Swagger seeming to work together at some points. Towards the end Bourne and Burchill are fighting in the ring while Kozlov and Swagger are on the outside. Bourne connects with knee to the face and then a unique roundhouse kick to knock Burchill down. On the outside Kozlov tosses Swagger into the steel steps and then goes to get back in the ring. Bourne goes up top and connects with the flying double knees to Burchill and he quickly hooks the legs. The cover, 1...2...Kozlov grabs Bourne and delivers a belly to belly suplex. Kozlov stares down at Bourne, proud of his actions. Burchill attacks Kozlov from behind with clubbing blows. Burchill runs off the ropes and charges at Kozlov but Kozlov delivers a massive headbutt to the chest of Burchill. Kozlov turns around and sees Swagger getting in the ring slowly. Kozlov goes over to him and delivers a stiff kick to the chest which sends Swagger back into the corner. Kozlov charges at Swagger head first but Swagger moves and Kozlov bashes his head into the corner. Swagger the delivers a back suplex to Kozlov. At the same time, Bourne connects with a kick to the head of Burchill which knocks him down. Swagger runs at the corner by the fallen Kozlov and does the jumping second rope splash onto Kozlov. Bourne then delivers and enzuguiri to Swagger. Bourne looks at Kozlov on the ground by the corner and decides to climb up top. Bourne goes up top and hits the Air Bourne on Kozlov. Bourne goes for the cover, 1...2...Swagger grabs Bourne around the waist and pulls him off the cover. Swagger has Bourne in position and hits the Gutwrench Powerbomb. Just then Burchill comes from behind and quickly hits the Twisted Sister on Swagger. The cover, 1...2...3 Burchill wins.
Winner: Paul Burchill

Chimel: Here is your winner and the #1 contender for the ECW Championship, Paul Burchill

Mathews: So it looks like Christian youíll be facing Paul Burchill at No Mercy.

Striker: This is Burchillís first one-on-one ECW Title shot. What an impressive win by The Ripper.

Christian: I have to admit, Burchill earned it and he is impressive. But no matter how impressive he may be, heís not going to take this ECW Title from me.

Burchill looks over the ropes and points at Christian. Burchill signals around his waist for the ECW Title. Christian then stands up staring at Burchill and holds the ECW Title up high.

Striker: The intense stare down between No Mercy opponents. This is going to be a great match.

Mathews: Can Burchill finally win the ECW Title or will Christian continue his reign as champion in three weeks at No Mercy? Thank you for joining us tonight for ECW. What a night. Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Superstars 9/17/09

WWE Signature Video is shown

WWE Superstars Opening Video is shown

The crowd goes wild

Mathews: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to WWE Superstars and what a night we have for you.

Striker: Thatís right. Tonight, our main event comes to you from Raw. Itíll be the United States Champion MVP taking on The Miz in a non-titled match. Will MVP shut the cocky reality star up, or will Miz move closer to a U.S. Title shot?

Mathews: And in just a few moments we will start things off with a match from ECW. Letís get started.

The Hart Dynastyís music plays and the crowd boos

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by David Hart Smith and Natalya, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 199 pounds, Tyson Kidd.

Mathews: Here is a man who has a bright future ahead of him. The last graduate of the famous Hart Family Dungeon, Tyson Kidd.

Striker: These last few weeks, the Hart Dynasty has been on a roll, with every member picking up a win in singles competition. That shows that they arenít just tag team specialist, but they can also get it done in the ring by themselves.

Mathews: Two nights ago on ECW, Kiddís partner David Hart Smith picked up a huge victory over Finlay. Can Kidd keep the winning trend going for the Hart Dynasty?

Mark Henryís music plays and there is a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd

Chimel: And his opponent, being accompanied by Tony Atlas, from Silsbee, Texas, weighing in at 392 pounds, The Worldís Strongest Man, Mark Henry.

Striker: Well if anyone can stop the winning trend of the Hart Dynasty, itís the Worldís Strongest Man.

Mathews: Lately Mark Henry has not been on his A game. Last month he lost his qualifying match to Vladimir Kozlov and then in singles competition to Finlay. Mark Henry looks tonight to get back on the winning end of things.

Striker: Also, lately weíve seen Mark Henry and Tony Atlas interacting with Ezekiel Jackson. I wonder whatís going on with that.

Tyson Kidd vs. Mark Henry
-Henry uses his strength to take control from the beginning of the match. He continues to dominate Kidd with strength until Natalya gets on the apron. She distracts the referee while Smith delivers a jawbreaker to Henry on the ropes. Kidd dropkicks Henry's left leg out knocking him down. Kidd continues to work on the leg of Henry with multiple submissions and kicks to the leg. The match continues like this until Kidd goes for a springboard dropkick but Henry catches him in a bear hug. Kidd rakes the eyes of Henry to get out of the submission and then kicks out Henry's left leg. Kidd goes out to the apron and hits a springboard flipping neckbreaker on Henry. The cover, 1...2...Henry kicks out. Kidd goes out to the apron and goes for the Springboard Elbow Drop. Henry sits up facing Kidd and catches him as he comes down. Henry gets all the way up to his feet still holding Kidd and delivers the World's Strongest Slam. The cover, 1...2...3 Henry wins.
Winner: Mark Henry

Chimel: Here is your winner, Mark Henry.

Mathews: What a win by Mark Henry. It seems like heís back on track.

Striker: But we canít sell Kidd short. He did great in that ring against a man the size of Mark Henry.

Mathews: He did, but the bottom line is Mark Henry won. Whatís next for Mark Henry here on ECW? Well up next, we will see a tag team match from Smackdown. And donít forget about our main event for tonight, when itíll be MVP taking on The Miz. Stay tuned for more WWE Superstars here on WGN America.

Cryme Tymeís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 530 pounds, Shad and JTG, Cryme Tyme.

Grisham: Welcome back to WWE Superstars and itís now time for the Smackdown portion of the show.

JR: Tag team action here with Cryme Tyme. These guys are a young, up-in-coming team that could be the future of the tag team division.

Grisham: With a win here, they could be closer to a Tag Team Title shot.

Jimmy Wang Yangís music plays and the crowd cheers

Justin: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 416 pounds, Jesse and Jimmy Wang Yang.

JR: And hereís a unique team here. Teaming for the first time, Jesse and Jimmy Wang Yang.

Grisham: They both have similar styles in the ring so letís see how they work together in this match.

Cryme Tyme vs. Jimmy Wang Yang & Jesse
-The match is an even contest. Both teams get a lot of offense and tag in multiple times. Jesse & Yang work well as a tag team, performing many double team moves such as double dropkicks and other kick combinations. Towards the end JTG and Jesse are the legal men, with Jesse in control. Jesse goes for a sunset flip but JTG rolls through. JTG stands up and goes for a kick but Jesse ducks and goes for a school boy. The cover, 1...2...JTG kicks out. Both men get to their feet and Jesse hits a flipping neckbraeker on JTG. Jesse goes to the top rope and jumps off for a body splash but JTG moves. Both men are down and crawl to their corners. They both get the tag to their partners. Yang runs in at Shad and jumps to attack him but Shad shoves Yang away. Shad goes off the ropes and hits Yang with a huge shoulder block. Shad goes off the ropes, taunts and chants "money money yeah yeah" and drops the elbow. The cover, 1...2...Yang kicks out. Jesse then comes in and starts attacking Shad. Yang gets up and joins Jesse. They both kick Shad in the legs taking Shad down to his knees and then they deliver a double dropkick to the chest and back at the same time. JTG then comes in and attacks Jesse. He clotheslines him to the outside and launches himself over the top rope and onto Jesse. As Shad gets up slowly, Yang goes to the top rope and goes for his patented moonsault, but Shad catches him and puts him on his shoulders. JTG runs in and Cryme Tyme does their tag team finisher the G9. The cover, 1...2...3 Cryme Tyme wins.
Winner: Cryme Tyme

Justin: Here are your winners, Shad and JTG, Cryme Tyme

JR: Cryme Tyme picks up the win but what a match.

Grisham: Jesse and Jimmy Wang Yang did much better as a team than any of us thought. We could be seeing a new team in the tag team division.

JR: Both teams could be in the Tag Team Title picture soon enough. Well donít go anywhere because we still have our main event from Raw. Itís the United States Champion MVP taking on the cocky and arrogant Miz. Weíll be right back with more WWE Superstars here on WGN America.

Backstage a reporter is with MVP

Reporter: Iím here with the United States Champion MVP. MVP in just a few moments youíll go one-on-one with The Miz. What are your thoughts on this match?

MVP: First off let me say that Iím glad weíre having this match. This past Monday on Raw I couldnít help but hear The Miz run his mouth at the announce booth during one of the matches. If I remember correctly, Miz said that he could beat anyone in the United States Title division easily, including me, the United States Champion. Now obviously Miz is gunning for my United States Title, as are a lot of people. Miz wants his shot, he wants to get noticed, well hereís his chance. The United States Title picture keeps growing with guys like The Miz, Kofi Kingston, The Brian Kendrick, and Chavo Guerrero. Thatís a great title division right there. But as far as The Miz goes, he walks around all the time with a cocky attitude and thinks he can do and say whatever he wants. Tonight, Iím going to shut The Miz up by beating oneÖtwoÖthree. You see, The Miz is just a punk that made it big by acting like a jackass on the Real World, while I worked hard for everything that Iíve gotten and came from the bottom up. Iím going to show The Miz why Iím the United States Champion and why heíll never be BALLINí!

Reporter: Just one more question MVP. On Raw this past Monday night, we saw the return of the V.I.P. Lounge. Things seemed to get chaotic in the ring with your guest the Big Show. You managed to get the best of the Worldís Largest Athlete, but can you describe that whole situation and your reaction to it?

MVP: I brought Big Show out as my guest to just talk about his career right now. He started making remarks towards me saying that he better than me because he beat me about a month ago to qualify for the Scramble Match. Iíll be honest, Big Show is almost unstoppable. Heís a huge, powerful guy. Itís tough to beat him one-on-one. But once he started getting really cocky and arrogant towards me, I reminded him that I am the United States Champion and he doesnít having any gold. That really set him off and I knew it. I was prepared for him to attack me, which is why I ended up getting the better of him on Raw. I understand him getting mad at my comment, but slapping the belt to the ground was insulting to me and insulting to this prestigious championship. But now maybe Big Show will think twice before doing that again.

MVP walks off to go to the ring

Cole: MVP is in action against The Miz when we return to WWE Superstars here on WGN America.

The Mizís music plays and the crowd boos

Lilian: The following non-titled contets is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 231 pounds, The Miz.

Cole: Welcome back to WWE Superstars and itís time for our main event. Even though this is a non-titled match, this is a very important match for The Miz.

King: Thatís right. A win here could put Miz right into contention for the United States Title.

Cole: Miz was talking a lot of trash on Raw Monday night. Letís see if he can back it up.

MVPís music plays and the crowd cheers

Lilian: And his opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 249 pounds, the United States Champion, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

Cole: And here comes the United States Champion. We heard from MVP before the break.

King: Yeah, he said he was going to shut The Miz up and teach him a lesson. I canít wait to see that.

Cole: Well after what we saw MVP do to Big Show on Raw, Miz should not take MVP lightly.

MVP vs. The Miz
-The match is a back and forth battle the entire time. Both men show off their moves and there are multiple unique reversals in the match. Towards the end MVP is in control. He connects with a throat chop to Miz and then connects with the facebuster to the knee. MVP taunts to the crowd and hits the Balliní Elbow. MVP then stalks Miz and sets up for the Playmaker. Miz gets out of it quicky. Miz dropkicks MVP to his knees and then hits a DDT. The cover, 1...2...MVP kicks out. Miz gets frustrated and stalks for the Reality Check. Miz goes for the Reality Check but MVP moves away from the initial knee and dropkicks Miz. MVP then stalks and goes for the Drive By Kick but Miz moves his head making MVP miss. Miz grabs MVP for the Skull Crushing Finale but MVP slides down and out of the grip and into a roll up. The cover, 1...2...Miz kicks out. Both men get up at the same time. Miz charges at MVP but MVP connects with a boot to the face of Miz. MVP then sets up for the Playmaker again but this time Kendrick comes out and on the apron. Kendrick is yelling at MVP which distracts MVP. MVP goes over to punch Kendrick but Kendrick drops down from the apron and taunts MVP. Just then Kofi comes out and attacks Kendrick at ringside. The referee is yelling at these two to stop fighting. While the referee is distracted with this, Big Show comes out and onto the apron. MVP turns around by the ropes not noticing Big Show was there and gets hit with the Knockout Punch. MVP falls back into the grip of Miz who delivers the Skull Crushing Finale as the referee gets back to the action in the ring. The cover, 1...2...3 Miz wins.
Winner: The Miz

Lilian: Here is your winner, The Miz

King: IÖI canít believe The Miz just won. The Miz just beat the United States Champion.

Cole: Impressive win, but we canít disregard the distraction by Kendrick and the interference by the Big Show.

King: But that doesnít matter. In the record books and in Mizís mind The Miz just defeated the United States Champion MVP.

The Miz walks up the ramp with a huge smirk on his face with The Brian Kendrick by his side. In the ring, Kofi Kingston is checking on MVP as Big Show stands in the ring looking down at the fallen MVP.

Cole: Take a look at Miz. Heís so happy about his actions. Look at him grinning like an idiot.

King: Well look at Big Show. Heís examining the damage heís done. I bet heís real proud of himself. I guess that was payback for this past Monday Night on Raw.

Cole: Well thank you for joining us here for WWE Superstars. Goodnight everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Mercy 10/4/09

Official Theme Song: Adelitas Way Ė ďScreamĒ

Match Card:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

ECW Championship
Christian vs. Paul Burchill

No DQ Match
Batista vs. Matt Hardy

Check out my Be The Booker
AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

SMACKDOWN IS NOW UP!!!