Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #68 (permalink)
OwenRocky
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

OwenRocky OwenRocky OwenRocky OwenRocky OwenRocky OwenRocky
Default Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyholic View Post
Completing Veteran in a week on WAW, that's hell of an effort, congrats. It took me so long to complete that game on veteran, mainly the last 3/4 levels. I just found the grenade spawing, respawning enemies and retarded allies so frustrating so I took alot of breaks from playing it. For The Motherland was definitely the worst, I had to devise a proper route and strategy with taking out the guns rather than just run and gun.

Batman Arkham Asylum: Predator Silver trophy.
- Earned 16 medals in predator challenges.

This is also my most recent achievement. I'm detirmed to 100% this game, which I don't think will be too taxing. A few challenges will be hard though.
I'm only half way with Veteran in WAW. I'll try to finish that up later on. I downloaded the DLC for batman, so I'm working on that. I need the combat trophies and to beat it on Hard to platinum this game. I bought Legends of WrestleMania a few weeks ago and played it for 20 minutes after I took off Batman and I got the Royal Rumble winner trophy.

OwenRocky is offline   Reply With Quote