Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion
View Single Post
post #66 of (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 04:57 PM
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Was playing Call of Duty: World at War last night. I bought it about a week ago and started to play the single player, but then got really into the multiplayer, so stopped the Campaign for a bit. But last night I finished the last few levels. The single player in Call of Duty games is still frustrating as hell.

Call of Duty: World at War:

I got quite a few for completing the game, but I won't show them all.

For the Motherland - Completed 'Heart of the Reich' on Veteran difficulty. - 30G

This was definitely a frustrating level, the first half of it was fine, but destroying the last two Flak 88's and getting up those stairs was fucking annoying. The endless grenades and the re-spawning enemies were the worst, plus finding out that all I have to do was wait for little bit, kill a few Germans and advance up the stairs - pretty simple!!!

Bearing the Burden - Completed 'Downfall' on Veteran difficulty. - 30G

A couple of times at the beginning of this level, it got annoying. I would basically run, or attempt to, and try get into cover, but the Germans were so quick they would gun me down. Once I got to a check point at the bottom of the first set of stairs, it was pretty simple after that, except for a little hiccup at the end with the turret.

Hardened War Hero - Completed the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty and won on all fronts. - 100G

Another frustrating campaign completed. I’m really hoping that they take out the re-spawning enemies in the latest game. I read somewhere that they were, so I'm looking forward to that.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome