Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #73 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

I'm pretty sure the guy at IVP gets commercial tapes via internet tape traders and then just converts them on DVR's. Sometimes some of the older stuff is in pretty shit quality unless they've been remastered. Can't really blame the guy but i'm not going to complain for the prices he offers stuff anyways.

Oh and if any of you ever happen to get Dreamslam 1 on any form of commercial tape either shoot an email to whomever your ordering it from about if the long ass promotional shit (interviews and whatnot) is on the tape if it doesn't say. I know I have no use for an hour + of women answering questions in Japanese.