Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #66 (permalink)
Leeroy!
WWWYKI, Bro.

Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Okay first of all…wow! I have not commented in this thread for a while! I know we stopped talking on PM-ing, but I guess that’s what happens when you quit writing a btb for women, haha. Anyways…I’m very glad you’ve made it thus far…and KEEP ON GOING! It’s amazing how you haven’t lost motivation, and you’re a very good inspiration to everyone else here! Now onto the review:

Predictions for the big FIVE – OH!

Volume 50: Gold Rush Card
September 20th 2009

Fatal Four Way Elimination Match To Crown The First Ever Undisputed Women's Champion

Winner: Maria

Undisputed Title Qualifying Match
Women's World Title
Champion
Maria Vs Natalya

Shimmer Title
Champion
Daizee Haze Vs Lacey

Mickie James Vs Melina

Open Invitation Battle Royal

Winner: I don’t know

For Complete Control Off Diva Chaos
Stephanie Mcmahon Vs Kelly Kelly

Ladder Match To Crown Undisputed Tag Team Champions
World Tag Team Champions The Ohio Girls Vs Shimmer Tag Team Champions The Canadian Ninjas Vs The Pink Ladies Vs Rain and Jetta

International Title Tournament Finals To Crown The First Ever International ChampionChristy Hemme Vs Katie Lea

Hardcore Title
Hardcore Hell Elimination Match

Champion Daffney Vs Mschif Vs Shelly Martinez Vs Cheerleader Melissa Vs Traci Brooks Vs Serena Deeb Vs Awesome Kong Vs Lisa Marie Varon

Trish Stratus and Lita Vs Sable and Amber O'Neal

Torrie Wilson Vs Beth Phoenix

Okay I want to talk about a couple of things, the best storyline you have thus far is the ownership for the company, between McMahon and Kelly. I really hope McMahon prevails as she is by far one of my favorite woman on WWE television (like forever) and she just kicks so much ass! I really hope she wins! The rest of my predictions were complete guesses! I can’t wait for you to get the show up! Expect feedback from me, man! Especially since you left me some, but even more so, I need to get back to reading this thread! I used to love reading it…but then I got extremely lazy! Anyways, I wish you tremendous amount of luck! Make me proud :-p