Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2009, 01:22 PM   #57 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx Hero View Post
I was just gonna say that I could not find them either. I have never been able to ever get into Joshi or even any womens stuff, but the intensity you are describing sounds like something I could enjoy.
Well the match that I saw was just as brutal as anything I've ever seen from a men's match. Just look at it as a match and not a women's match.

As far as finding the stuff goes good luck. I've pretty much had to get all my Puro stuff from IVP or ebay.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote